• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thana sat there for a second before her eyes went wide and she looked at watcher with a drunken smile on her face as she wonled a little and fell onto watcher

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana sat there for a second before her eyes went wide and she looked at watcher with a drunken smile on her face as she wonled a little and fell onto watcher

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher blushes. "Are you okay Thana?" He asks, wondering why she had fallen on top of him.

Thana's tail loosely wagged as she gave him another drunken smile before she layed her head on watchers chest as a slight blush came over her face "yeah....I'm....fine" she said in a drunken like way as she snuggled watcher

Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled back at her then looked up at the receptionist "table for two please" he said as he held blues hand happily [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7449-sixxx/ said:
@Sixxx[/URL]
(Umm I repyed @Sixxx)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana's tail loosely wagged as she gave him another drunken smile before she layed her head on watchers chest as a slight blush came over her face "yeah....I'm....fine" she said in a drunken like way as she snuggled watcher

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher chuckles, wondering if that fruit had actually made Thana drunk.

Thana hiccuped and slowly rubbed her head on watchers chest as her tail wagged in a drunken type of way while she slowly blinked her eyes

Daniel sat down in one seat and smiled as he looked at the menu then up at blue with his eyes before smiling at her she was beautiful the way she had her hair and her makeup

@Sixxx

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana hiccuped and slowly rubbed her head on watchers chest as her tail wagged in a drunken type of way while she slowly blinked her eyes

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher smiles, snapping his fingers and reversing the effect of the red fruit he had just given Thana.

Thana's tail stoped wagging and she quickly looked around as the blush faded and her tail started to wag when she looked up at watcher "I didn't do any thing bad like the purple fruit made me do did I" she said nervously

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana's tail stoped wagging and she quickly looked around as the blush faded and her tail started to wag when she looked up at watcher

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher smiles, standing up. "Alright, after this next one there will only be one fruit left." He says, handing Thana a piece of fruit that was completely black on one side and completely white on the other.

Han slowly turned back to normal, his chest lost its size, his voice deepened, his muscle tone returned, and he grew back to his original height. "What the hell did you do?" Han asked happilly.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Ramona walked in the room and sat at the edge of Haiiro's bed, "You feeling okay?" She asked Haiiro when she saw heard her wince a bit.

@AriaTheWatcher

Thana looked at the fruit then grabbed it and bit into it before one of her eyes went white and the other one black as she looked at watcher "did any thing happen?" She asked him as she looked around then down at her self

Roman said:
Ramona walked in the room and sat at the edge of Haiiro's bed, "You feeling okay?" She asked Haiiro when she saw heard her wince a bit.
@AriaTheWatcher
Haiiro sighs. "I'm fine...just hurts a bit." She says, lying about how much it actually hurt. It hurt like hell, but she didn't want to admit that since it might make her sound weak.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana looked at the fruit then grabbed it and bit into it before one of her eyes went white and the other one black as she looked at watcher "did any thing happen?" She asked him as she looked around then down at her self

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher frowns. "I don't see anything different, maybe it just hasn't done anything yet?" He says, not noticing Thana's eyes changing color.

Ramona shook her, "You'll be alright besides you have atleast one more day until your fully healed so lighten up." Ramona said laughing

@AriaTheWatcher

"Ok then" thana said as she put her arms around watchers mid section and nuzzled his chest then looked up and stared into watchers eyes with hers

AriaTheWatcher said:
The Watcher nods, still not noticing the change in Thana's eyes. "Yeah."

Haiiro groans. "Please don't shake me like that..." She says, seeming a bit angry. As punishment she tampered with Ramona's mind a bit more so that Ramona would act like a girl even when changed back into a guy for at least a day.
(( Typo I meant she shook her head ))

Roman said:
(( Typo I meant she shook her head ))
(Oh, :P I'll edit my reply.)

(Edited)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Ok then" thana said as she put her arms around watchers mid section and nuzzled his chest then looked up and stared into watchers eyes with hers

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher stares into Thana's eyes. "Err...You're eyes have changed color..." He says, finally noticing it.

Roman said:
Han slowly turned back to normal, his chest lost its size, his voice deepened, his muscle tone returned, and he grew back to his original height. "What the hell did you do?" Han asked happilly.
@AsongOfIceandFire

@AriaTheWatcher
Author laughed. "I edited the Book." He nodded. "Whelp, if that is it..." He turned and around and began to walk away. "Have fun!" He called out.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana looked at watcher curiously "they did" she asked as she looked around for something to look at her self with

[/QUOTE]
A mirror appears in The Watcher's hand and he uses it to show Thana that her eyes changed color. "See? That one doesn't seem to have done much else." He says, a bit relieved about that.

Ramona stopped laughing, "I have exactly 4 hours of girl time left. I'm gonna go to the guys showers- I mean girls damn mind changey thingy."

@AriaTheWatcher

Thana looked at her eyes then brought her hands to her cheeks and smiled "I look cute don't I watcher" she asked him while she smiled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back