• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hanna looked at Dylan, "Are you calling me girly?" She asked grinning. She patted her pocketa to find her phone. "Damnit I left my phone at the dorms I'll be back." Hanna said teleporting to the school. She saw someone wandering about but didn't say anything

@AsongOfIceandFire

Roman said:
Roman eyes almost jumped out his head, "No." He said firmly. He didn't want to experience that again. He acceptes his loss. "I lose. Maybe I'll tell you whats the most embarrassing thinf about me a different time. But for now, no."
@AriaTheWatcher
Haiiro giggles. "I win! Now, what should I do since I won...."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana blushed and stood on her toes while slowly closing her eyes and sticking out her lips slightly and moving closer to watcher

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher blushes, kissing Thana.

Roman said:
Hanna looked at Dylan, "Are you calling me girly?" She asked grinning. She patted her pocketa to find her phone. "Damnit I left my phone at the dorms I'll be back." Hanna said teleporting to the school. She saw someone wandering about but didn't say anything
@AsongOfIceandFire
Author turned noticing a girl looking at him. "Ah, Han, or should I say Hanna?" He chuckled. "It is nice to finally see you in person instead of in my head."

Roman said:
Roman sighed, "What do you want me to do?" He asked quietly.
@AriaTheWatcher
Haiiro smiles. "I think I'm just going to humiliate you for now." She says, snapping her fingers and cursing Roman, turning him into a girl and messing around with Roman's mind a bit to make him act more girly. "This'll just be for today, mind you. I'm not that evil that I'd make you stay like this for longer than a day just for losing a game of truth or dare."

Hanna looked at the person speaking, "And who the hell are you?" She asked summoning her sword and forming a fireball in her other hand.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Roman said:
Hanna looked at the person speaking, "And who the hell are you?" She asked summoning her sword and forming a fireball in her other hand.
@AsongOfIceandFire
Author laughed before writing. Hanna's sword turned to a balloon while her fireball turned into a bowling ball weighing 500 lbs. "Please don't try to attack me. I actually want to help. I know about your...predicament."

Hanna quickly moved he hand from under the bowling ball. "Alright. First tell me who you are before helping me with anything." She wasn't going to out up with this guy.

@AsongOfIceandFire

"So that'd be from now to mid day tomorrow." Ramona said. "Well I guess I'm gonna go to sleep." She said walking to the couch. "Goodnight." Ramona said to Haiiro

@AriaTheWatcher

Roman said:
Hanna quickly moved he hand from under the bowling ball. "Alright. First tell me who you are before helping me with anything." She wasn't going to out up with this guy.
@AsongOfIceandFire
Author smiled. "I am Author, writer of The Book." He chuckled. "Please, do not view me as an enemy. I am a friend to all. If I wasn't everyone would cease to exist." He tilted his head at Hanna. "You do want help, right?"

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro nods. "Alright, gnight' Ramona." She says, falling asleep.
Ramona was quick to sleep tonight. Maybe because all the stuff that happened in the past several hours.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Author smiled. "I am Author, writer of The Book." He chuckled. "Please, do not view me as an enemy. I am a friend to all. If I wasn't everyone would cease to exist." He tilted his head at Hanna. "You do want help, right?"
Hanna smirked, "Yes I seek help, but not from a stranger..." she told Author. "Besides do you even know what my problem is?"

Roman said:
Ramona was quick to sleep tonight. Maybe because all the stuff that happened in the past several hours.
Hanna smirked, "Yes I seek help, but not from a stranger..." she told Author. "Besides do you even know what my problem is?"
Author nodded. "A goddess, Haiiro, placed an irreversible curse onto you. This curse switched your gender and now your girlfriend, Dylan, wants you back as male." He handed Hanna his notebook. "It is all in here." He smiled.

Roman said:
Haiiro winces, she was uncomfortable, but she couldn't really do much about it due to being injured.

Daniel reaver]Thana blushed more when watcher kissed her she was happy in side as she held onto watcher tighter before slowly pulling away and smiling at him while she was blushing rose red [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/members/23150/ said:
@AriaTheWatcher[/URL]
The Watcher blushes. "Err....We'd better figure out what the rest of these pieces of fruit do so we know which ones you shouldn't eat..." He says, trying to change the subject as he goes and grabs a piece of red fruit. "Two left after this one..."

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Author nodded. "A goddess, Haiiro, placed an irreversible curse onto you. This curse switched your gender and now your girlfriend, Dylan, wants you back as male." He handed Hanna his notebook. "It is all in here." He smiled.
( some one here has been watching once upon a time )

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Hanna takes the notebook and looks through it. "I guess your not an imposter. My grandfather the Wizard God used to tell mw stories about beings like you." She handed the notebook back. "Help me if you can I doubt it'd work." She said angrily.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro winces, she was uncomfortable, but she couldn't really do much about it due to being injured.
The Watcher blushes. "Err....We'd better figure out what the rest of these pieces of fruit do so we know which ones you shouldn't eat..." He says, trying to change the subject as he goes and grabs a piece of red fruit. "Two left after this one..."
Ramona woke up looking out the window into a bright sun, "Holy shit, thats bright." She walked into Haiiro's room to check on her.

Roman said:
Ramona woke up looking out the window into a bright sun, "Holy shit, thats bright." She walked into Haiiro's room to check on her.
Haiiro groans, waking up. She hurt all over, but the pain wasn't as bad as it was yesterday.

Roman said:
Hanna takes the notebook and looks through it. "I guess your not an imposter. My grandfather the Wizard God used to tell mw stories about beings like you." She handed the notebook back. "Help me if you can I doubt it'd work." She said angrily.

Author flipped through the pages of the bok, finding the page where the curse was placed. "A-ha." He smiled and began scratching out a few lines and rewriting them. He made it so that the curse that Haiiro placed was acually one that made Han stay a male forever. "There. I kept the irreversible part, so now you can't be afflicted with that same curse ever again." He chuckled. "All set."

(God, I love loopholes.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back