• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roman said:
Roman made out with Haiiro for a while, "I don't think you'll be the one losing." He said once they stopped. "If anyone is gonna lose it might be me." He he said cheerfully with a smile on his face.
@AriaTheWatcher
Haiiro blushes. "Truth or dare?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana blushed "c-c-can I k-ki-ki...kiss you again" thana said nervously while she didn't look up at watcher

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher sighs in relief, nodding. "Yes, you can. If you want to."

Roman looked at looked at Haiiro, "Dare." He said courageously. Roman felt like he had to do something crazy, I mean this is Haiiro he's playing Truth or Dare with.

@AriaTheWatcher

Roman said:
Roman looked at looked at Haiiro, "Dare." He said courageously. Roman felt like he had to do something crazy, I mean this is Haiiro he's playing Truth or Dare with.
@AriaTheWatcher
Haiiro grins, taking a little while to come up with something to dare Roman to do. "Give me a second."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana blushed "c-c-can I k-ki-ki...kiss you again" thana said nervously while she didn't look up at watcher

[/QUOTE]
(No nooooooo dont kiss him his lips are old!!!!!)(This is like watching an Asian Drama)

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](No nooooooo dont kiss him his lips are old!!!!!)(This is like watching an Asian Drama)

[/QUOTE]
[media]

[/media]

Roman nodded, "Sure take your time." He told her as he checked his phone for messages. He had one from his boss. Well, not just one, but multiple. They were all assassinations. Roman then read the last one, which told him he was fired. He shrugged and just simply told himself that there is more work.

@AriaTheWatcher

Roman said:
Roman nodded, "Sure take your time." He told her as he checked his phone for messages. He had one from his boss. Well, not just one, but multiple. They were all assassinations. Roman then read the last one, which told him he was fired. He shrugged and just simply told himself that there is more work.
@AriaTheWatcher
Haiiro smiles. "I dare you to stay with me until I recover fully."

"Maybe even longer. My boss just fired me." Roman said laughing. "Its because I let multiple contracts escape and I left my area. Well I can care less. I'm rich." He claimed, as he continued laughing.

@AriaTheWatcher

Roman said:
"Maybe even longer. My boss just fired me." Roman said laughing. "Its because I let multiple contracts escape and I left my area. Well I can care less. I'm rich." He claimed, as he continued laughing.
@AriaTheWatcher
Haiiro gives Roman a confused look. "Do assassination jobs really pay that much?" She asks, wondering if she should become an assassin, since if Roman was rich than it must pay well.

Roman nodded, "That and my dad owns one of the largest weapon manufacturing companies around." He said looking out the window. "Have you got your dare for me?" He asked with his hands behind his back.

@AriaTheWatcher

adderx11 said:
He grins and asks, "What school?How old are all of you?"
''Me and Add are 17, Zephyr's 18, Lumina i think shes 15...Airi, Himeragi, and Emiko are 16''

*Ciella then looks at Eisen*

''how old are you?''

@Lumina

Roman laughed, "You have nothing?" He asked triumphantly. "I'll give you 2 minutes to come up with something. If you don't have anything by then I win." Roman explained with a grin on his face

Roman said:
Roman laughed, "You have nothing?" He asked triumphantly. "I'll give you 2 minutes to come up with something. If you don't have anything by then I win." Roman explained with a grin on his face
Haiiro smiles. "What would embarrass you the most?" She asks.

Author walked around the school grounds, writing in his notebook. A dog bounded over the hill, heading straight for Author, its tail wagging and its tounge out, panting. It was the best he could do at the moment. "Damn, I hate writer's block." He muttered as he patted the dog that came up next to him.

Roman twitched a bit, "Why would I tell you that?!" He asked loudly. Oh man when Roman was a freshman he totally lost his swimsuit in front of a girl he liked, he cant even count the amount of nicknames they gave him for that incedent.

@AriaTheWatcher

Roman said:
Roman smiled, "Your even cuter when embarrassed." He said teasingly. "I think I'll stay here with you tonight. That okay with you?" He asked her
@AriaTheWatcher

Hanna stood up and chased after Dylan, Ally behind her. "Dylan! Whats the matter?" Habna asked her wheb she finally stopped.

Ally was worried to the point where she couldn't say a word. "Is Big Sister gonna be okay?"

Hanna didn't know what to say, so she stayed quiet until Dylan answered.

@Sixxx
Dylan cried and shook a bit not looking down at them " i love Han" she said her heart hurting

@Roman

Hanna scratched her head, "I love you too." She said confused. "Besides, what made you say that and I'm right here?" Shee asked curious

@Sixxx

Roman eyes almost jumped out his head, "No." He said firmly. He didn't want to experience that again. He acceptes his loss. "I lose. Maybe I'll tell you whats the most embarrassing thinf about me a different time. But for now, no."

@AriaTheWatcher

Roman said:
Hanna scratched her head, "I love you too." She said confused. "Besides, what made you say that and I'm right here?" Shee asked curious
@Sixxx
" as a ... As a man.... I ..i dont know how i feel about Han as not han..."she looked down " im scared "

@Roman

Hanna sat down next to Dylan, "I'm sorry. But there isn't anything I can dk about it. I'm sorry... " she tells Dylan.

Ally had went back to the cabin, leaving Dylan and Hanna behind. They need the time alone, she thought. So she sat and watched tv.

@Sixxx

Author walked around the school yet again, trying to find something to do. He eventually found a nice place under the trees to continue writing.

(Authoir can help you @Roman)

"What about the person who did this to you ? They cant fix it? "Dylan said smiling at her " i cant date some one who makes a better girl than me " she said joking a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back