• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shiroe Kurona](You could interact with my character Akihiko he is sleeping near a dormroom) [/QUOTE] Sure What's his CS so I can read on him? Ken's is here: [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/threads/fantasy-highschool-life.68962/page-64#post-2782555 said:
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/fantasy-highschool-life.68962/page-64#post-2782555[/URL] ))

Ansom walked from Serenity's dorm. He had eaten half the pie and gave the rest to his sister. "Hmm...what to do, what to do?" He mumbled to himself. I can cause more chaos, recruit more people to #TeamKaos, or I can sit around and do nothing. I guess I will do the latter for a while. He nodded and sat down on a bench.

Dylan looks at Han shocked and confused " i umm i ...i need to...i um ill be back.... later..." she walked away upset and ran away when she felt far enough away she scurried up a tree and shook breathing heavily

@Roman

Roman smiled, "Your even cuter when embarrassed." He said teasingly. "I think I'll stay here with you tonight. That okay with you?" He asked her

@AriaTheWatcher

Hanna stood up and chased after Dylan, Ally behind her. "Dylan! Whats the matter?" Habna asked her wheb she finally stopped.

Ally was worried to the point where she couldn't say a word. "Is Big Sister gonna be okay?"

Hanna didn't know what to say, so she stayed quiet until Dylan answered.

@Sixxx

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#ff0000][B]*Zephyr puts her arm around Lumina as she relaxes against her while Airi is eating chips. Himeragi is in her room changing her outfit*[/B][/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14908-lumina/ said:
Lumina watches the TV, trying to not be too nervous relaxing in a girls (boys) arms.

@adderx11

Roman nodded, "I'll stay then." He said putting a hand to his head, "Truth." He said putting his hand down to waist level.

@AriaTheWatcher

adderx11 said:
Eisen smiles and says,"So... Is this how one passes the time here?"
''you can say that...theres not much to do anyway''

*Ciella says with a smile walking past, then sits on the couch next to Raven (or Eisen)*

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#5900b3][B]*Add stops him cutting his feet and washes his feet with a water hose*[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#5900b3] ''i rather you keep your feet on...''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#5900b3] [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14908-lumina/ said:
@Lumina[/URL]

i feel like @adderx11 is trying to make Raven and Add romance...but the thing is Add is not a girl. hes really a guy that has been genderbent)))

*As Add cleaned Raven's feet, he kept mumbling to herself*

''must be clean, must be clean, it has to be clean...!''

''what a clean freak...well atleast we have someone doing house work haha''

*Suzano smiles a bit*

''hey Lumina, wanna watch TV? Raven can join us after his feet are cleaned''

@Lumina @adderx11
(Nah, he doesn't really care about this stuff, unless someone makes a move on him, he doesn't give a crap :/ )

Roman said:
Roman nodded, "I'll stay then." He said putting a hand to his head, "Truth." He said putting his hand down to waist level.
@AriaTheWatcher
Haiiro frowns. "Hmm... Ok, why do you want to stay the night?" She asks, wanting Roman to stay the night with her but wondering why he wanted to.

Ansom opened a portal, calling for Han Alister. "I can't believe I am saying this, but you are free. Only if you join #TeamKaos." He said when Hanson appeared.(I am just going to call him Hanson because it could get confusing with the other Han.) The demon looked at him with surprise. "Deal." He said as his eyes turned bck to the normal yellow. "Thank you, Ansom." Hanson said before disappearing and appering at the roof of the school.

adderx11 said:
"Heh... Not much to do huh? Why are all of you even here!"
''vacation...its called camping for a reason, next week we're going back to the school...if its not being blown up into bits''

@Lumina

Roman laughed, "Because you need someone to help with you injuries. Am I wrong?" He asked sitting up. "Besides, do I look like the type to try anything?" He added.

@AriaTheWatcher

Roman looked at himself, "No I don't." He sighed, "Anyways, I dare you to... I dunno what can I dare you to do." He scratched his head, "Nope no ideas."

@AriaTheWatcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back