• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Whelp, I am going to bed. I am going on a picnic with the lady friend, so I would like atleast some rest. Godnight mates.)

Lumina said:
Lumina laughed a bit as Zephyr pulled out the filling, grabbing a broom. "I like how you just have that in the closet. Makes sense though considering the porch is marble. .." her voice trailed off as she went outside.
*Zephyr gives Lumina her hand and smiles*

''thx for getting it for me. can i have the brush please?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Zephyr gives Lumina her hand and smiles*
''thx for getting it for me. can i have the brush please?''

[/QUOTE]
Lumina hands Zephyr the broom, taking her hand. "Here. Wonder how Add is doing out there alone..."

Lumina said:
Elyse shakes her head, taking another drink from her smoothie. "By myself, as usual." If you were paying attention it looked like she kinda glanced at her hands before smiling at Everest.
"Do you enjoy being alone? because I can't imagine you do..."

Everest then wrapped Elye's hands with his own and stared deep into her silver eyes, waiting to see what she would say and how she will react.

Lumina said:
Lumina hands Zephyr the broom, taking her hand. "Here. Wonder how Add is doing out there alone..."
''eh...probably struggling...''

*Zephyr then goes up to Add*

''how come all the pieces dont fit?!''

''cuz its not a puzzle, dumb ass''

*Zephyr then pours some of the filling into the crack and brushes it to flatten the filling as Add watches in shock*

''i...wait...what i....''

''its the simple stuff that screws you over...''

*Add then gets his coffee cup of soda that has words that read: Have a nice day. Add then raises the bottom up to drink and at the bottom shows an icon of the middle finger*

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpwX6NV0q7o[/media]

@adderx11

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]"Do you enjoy being alone? because I can't imagine you do..."
Everest then wrapped Elye's hands with his own and stared deep into her silver eyes, waiting to see what she would say and how she will react.

[/QUOTE]
Elyse was about to say something but then the waitress came back with the food. She withdrew her hands, taking off the gloves before thanking the waitress, who simply grunted in acknowledgement. She took a bite of her sandwhich, glancing a bit at Everest. She wasn't expecting him to do that.... and how could she really answer his question? People usually stayed away from her, with a whole slew of rumors going around last year over the origins of her powers, which people seemed to be scared of anyways. How could she have possibly explained that? She kept her gaze on her food.

@Jesters Court

Last edited by a moderator:
*Zephyr then returns to Lumina, and everyone does their own thing again like they did before the guy crashed*

''so...okay. i have no idea what i should do now hahaha...''

''same...il do anything what you guys are doing''

''i guess we can watch TV? thats cool with you right Lumina?''

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpwX6NV0q7o[/URL][/media]

@adderx11
Lumina laughed at the conversation, watching with an impressed gaze and Zephyr quickly fixed the marble. She was going to respond to her when she noticed Eisen walking outside. "O-oh... hello..."

@adderx11

Lumina said:
Lumina laughed at the conversation, watching with an impressed gaze ad Zephyr quickly fixed the marble. She noticed Eisen walking outside. "O-oh... hello..."
Hello... What is this place?

Lumina said:
Lumina laughed at the conversation, watching with an impressed gaze ad Zephyr quickly fixed the marble. She noticed Eisen walking outside. "O-oh... hello..."
*Zephyr almost forgot about Eisen and smiled a bit*

''oh hey! by the way what did you do with the knife Ciella gave ya?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Zephyr almost forgot about Eisen and smiled a bit*
''oh hey! by the way what did you do with the knife Ciella gave ya?''

[/QUOTE]
I put it away... What is this place?

''and as Himeragi said, this place is called Lost Forest. but the cabin's name is Lost Song...its not marked on the map or anything, if you want to go back to the city, ask Add to teleport you there''

@Lumina @adderx11

god damn my internet is slow for some reason x.x)))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''and as Himeragi said, this place is called Lost Forest. but the cabin's name is Lost Song...its not marked on the map or anything, if you want to go back to the city, ask Add to teleport you there''

[/QUOTE]
I think... I can do that... But what will I do? I have no home... I don't even know my name...

adderx11 said:
I think... I can do that... But what will I do? I have no home... I don't even know my name...
''no home and no name...that sounds like it sucks....''

''hmmm how does 'Eisen' sound? and you can come with us i guess''

*Zephyr said as she smiled and stood close besides Lumina and Airi just placed her hands behind her back*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''no home and no name...that sounds like it sucks....''
''hmmm how does 'Eisen' sound? and you can come with us i guess''

*Zephyr said as she smiled and stood close besides Lumina and Airi just placed her hands behind her back*

[/QUOTE]
Why do you call me that?

adderx11 said:
Why do you call me that?
''well....you look like an Eisen i mean like....it suits you'' O.o

''i wouldve said Raven but....you look nothing like a raven....''

*Airi shrugs as she said that*

and also changing Zephyr's name to Suzano (its still a male name...right?)

@Lumina

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#ff0000]''well....you look like an Eisen i mean like....it suits you'' [/COLOR] O.o [COLOR=#b30000]''i wouldve said Raven but....you look nothing like a raven....''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#b30000] [/COLOR][COLOR=#b30000][B]*Airi shrugs as she said that*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#000000][B]and also changing Zephyr's name to Suzano (its still a male name...right?)[/B][/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14908-lumina/ said:
@Lumina[/URL]
He narrows his eyes, and says, "How about Raven?"

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#ff0000]''well....you look like an Eisen i mean like....it suits you'' [/COLOR] O.o [COLOR=#b30000]''i wouldve said Raven but....you look nothing like a raven....''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#b30000] [/COLOR][COLOR=#b30000][B]*Airi shrugs as she said that*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#000000][B]and also changing Zephyr's name to Suzano (its still a male name...right?)[/B][/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14908-lumina/ said:
@Lumina[/URL]
Lumina stood quietly off to the side near Zephyr saying nothing. This guy seemed dangerous simply because he didn't know anything about himself. Anything could happen now.

@adderx11

Lumina said:
Lumina stood quietly off to the side near Zephyr saying nothing. This guy seemed dangerous simply because he didn't know anything about himself. Anything could happen now.
@adderx11
Eisen smiles, and says,"I like that name"

adderx11 said:
He narrows his eyes, and says, "How about Raven?"
''eh...it you just dont look like a raven...you see a raven is supposed to be like a black bird so...''

Lumina said:
@adderx11
''its gonna be fine lumina''

*Suzano then pats Lumina's head* (Zephyr's name changed to Suzano...hopefully the last name change)

*And Suzano then smiles covering Airi's mouth*

''great! your name is Raven now hahaha''

PixelScoreMC said:
Zero didn't say anything, the amount of power channeling into scythe was so intense, the ground near the scythe started disintegrating, not because Zero willed it but simply because of it's power. "I agree. Let's have a draw... Turn around, take 10 steps... then... 'shoot'". Zero grinned, turning around, having faith he'd do the same.
...♅The ground beneath Akira cracked, causing the small pieces of dirt to rising into the air. He turned around and began taking his ten steps, knowing Zero wasn't one to go back on his word. He soon came to a halt once he had reached ten steps. He looked around at Zero and spoke, his blood red irises focusing on him♅...

“ I hope you're prepared, I intend to end this with my next strike. ”

tumblr_nd1c0f2Jho1r2r2x7o2_500.gif

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''eh...it you just dont look like a raven...you see a raven is supposed to be like a black bird so...''
''its gonna be fine lumina''

*Suzano then pats Lumina's head* (Zephyr's name changed to Suzano...hopefully the last name change)

*And Suzano then smiles covering Airi's mouth*

''great! your name is Raven now hahaha''

[/QUOTE]
"Maybe this will change your mind..." , he closes his eyes, and out from the very light, wings form, with jet black feathers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back