• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
adderx11 said:
"Maybe this will change your mind..." , he closes his eyes, and out from the very light, wings form, with jet black feathers.
lumina's eyes widened seeing the wings appear. "Yeah...Raven definitely fits.." she gave a small smile to Suzano.

@Himeragi Seiker

adderx11 said:
"Maybe this will change your mind..." , he closes his eyes, and out from the very light, wings form, with jet black feathers.
''oh...! okay its official, Raven''

''haha that look suits your name now''

*Suzano then smiles back at Lumina*

''yes it does suit his name.......but...''

*Since Raven stepped out, he was actually standing on the wet filling*

''CAN YOU GET THE FUCK OFF THE DAMN FILLING?!!!!''

''ah fk...another problem...'' ''ah fk...another problem...''

*Airi and Suzano said at the same time putting their hands at their waists looking at the filling. they were both smiling a bit as if it were funny a bit*

@Lumina

*Add then grabs Raven by the shirt and pulls him out into the backyard and off the filling*

''but before you go inside the cabin...we need to clean the filling off your shoes...! here, sit on the chair over there''

*There was a small chair on the grass, and Add goes to grab a hose*

@Lumina

@adderx11

(A who says he is wearing shoes?)

"That is fine, one second. I will only be a minute..." He walks into the woods and makes sure he is not followed. He pulls out the knife, and begins to cut off his feet.

adderx11 said:
He walks into the woods and makes sure he is not followed. He pulls out the knife, and begins to cut off his feet.
(((

giphy.gif

That went from 0-100 real quick! )))

adderx11 said:
(A who says he is wearing shoes?)
"That is fine, one second. I will only be a minute..." He walks into the woods and makes sure he is not followed. He pulls out the knife, and begins to cut off his feet.
*Add stops him cutting his feet and washes his feet with a water hose*

''i rather you keep your feet on...''

@Lumina

Fukushima Akira]((( [I]Woah~ [/I]That went from 0-100 [I]real[/I] quick. ))) [/QUOTE] i feel like [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15138-adderx11/ said:
@adderx11[/URL] is trying to make Raven and Add romance...but the thing is Add is not a girl. hes really a guy that has been genderbent)))

*As Add cleaned Raven's feet, he kept mumbling to herself*

''must be clean, must be clean, it has to be clean...!''

''what a clean freak...well atleast we have someone doing house work haha''

*Suzano smiles a bit*

''hey Lumina, wanna watch TV? Raven can join us after his feet are cleaned''

@Lumina @adderx11

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#5900b3][B]*Add stops him cutting his feet and washes his feet with a water hose*[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#5900b3] ''i rather you keep your feet on...''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#5900b3] [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14908-lumina/ said:
@Lumina[/URL]
Lumina just stares, not believing what was happening. this couldn't be real... this was like something out of a roleplay or manga or something. She looked to Suzano as she asked her thr question. "Sure. Sounds great."

@adderx11

Lumina said:
Lumina just stares, not believing what was happening. this couldn't be real... this was like something out of a roleplay or manga or something. She looked to Suzano as she asked her thr question. "Sure. Sounds great."
@adderx11
''okay cool, theirs already so much drama happening within like 5 minutes right? hahaha''

*Suzano then gives her hand to Lumina with a smile*

*Airi is already sitting on the couch watching some maid anime-related show*

''hey Himeragi, dont you say 'welcome back master, would you like a meal, or a bath, or may-be-me?'''

''only in your dreams...''

@Lumina

@adderx11

*Add then finishes washing Raven's feet and gives him some slippers and Add then said putting her hands at her hips with a stern look on her face*

''its better to have slippers on, theres some sharp rocks here that hurt your feet''

@adderx11

Lumina said:
@adderx11
(Ahhhh your profile pic ahhhhhhh soo cool)(Do you have anyone i can interact with)

Lumina said:
Lumina takes Suzano's hand, sitting on the couch opposite Airi. She relaxed into the comfortable pillows.
@Himeragi Seiker
*As Suzano sat in the middle he kinda felt a lil hot and took off his white cloak and held Lumina's hand again, Airi was then making fun of Himeragi since they were watching an anime that had to do with maids (im just saying anime cuz...i dont wanna say cartoons)*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*As Suzano sat in the middle he kinda felt a lil hot and took off his white cloak and held Lumina's hand again, Airi was then making fun of Himeragi since they were watching an anime that had to do with maids (im just saying anime cuz...i dont wanna say cartoons)*

[/QUOTE]
((Last post cuz I'm crashing))

Lumina relaxed a bit against Suzano, enjoying watching TV and the peaceful atmosphere.

(( Gonna give my responses I owe ( ;) ) ))

Roman put a hand on his chin and smirked, "I dare you to, kiss 'me'." He said, laughing a bit.

@AriaTheWatcher

(( Han was still genderbent so here is a repost ))

Ally looked at the initials. "Who's that, Dylan? Some people were here before?" She asked curiously.

Hanna dropped from a tree, "Sure were kiddo. D and H stands for Dylan and Han." She said sitting next to them both. "Sadly, I can't find any possible way to become a guy again." She said sighing heavily.

@Sixxx

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Please tell me I'm not the only one who laughed at this.. )))

[/QUOTE]
(( Not anymore xD ))

(( I had to fix that (> :D ) ))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back