• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haiiro sighs. "Come up with something." She says impatiently.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana smiled then softly but watchers neck as he tryed to fre verse the effects

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher blushes. "Please Thana, don't do anything you may regret..."

Hanson decided to go back to his dorm, only to find that Ansom was there. "By the way, we are roommates now." "Roommates? I thought all the gods had their own little pocket dimensions." "They do, but if I lived there, I wouldn't be able to constantly annoy you." I like this guy. He is very funny. Dammit, Sav, I thought you were gone. Nope :D . Hanson shook his head, and sighed. He didn't feel like arguing. He sat down on his favorite chair.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Why would I regret it watcher" she wispered into his ear as her eyes glowed more and she went back to softly biting watchers neck

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher frowns, rolling out from under Thana. "That was easy."

Roman looks at Haiiro with a huge smirk on his face, "How long will you be in your mummy suit?" He asked still using that same weird smirk.

@AriaTheWatcher

Roman said:
Roman looks at Haiiro with a huge smirk on his face, "How long will you be in your mummy suit?" He asked still using that same weird smirk.
@AriaTheWatcher
Haiiro shrugs. "I dunno.... I heal slower than the rest of the gods and goddesses...so about two days?"

Thana's face quickly turned to a sad one at watcher and quickly put her back to him while a tear sliped from her eyes "what am I not good enough to be with you watcher" she said softly as she hugged her self

Roman nodded, "I would help you heal faster, but I'm no god." He said shrugging. "I think you should get some rest, its late." He said sitting in a chair. "I'll sleep here or on the couch. Alright." He asked getting comfortable.

@AriaTheWatcher

The Watcher frowns. "N-No, you are good enough to be with me, I-It's just you're not yourself right now, and I don't want you doing anything you may regret later...." He says, standing up.

Haiiro sighs. "I'm not going to sleep until you give me a dare to do!"

Thana just sat there "that's a lie isn't it watcher your just saying that to make me feel better....and to think that I wanted my first to be you" she said in that softly seductiv voice as she slightly curled her body while still siting

"Well in that case you can stay up all night." Roman said. "I'll eventually have something for you. Just give me a second." He said still trying to get comfortable.

@AriaTheWatcher

The Watcher frowns, he didn't mean it that way, but he knew Thana was under the influence of that fruit. Still, he couldn't stand seeing Thana like this. "Thana, look, I'm not lying." He says, walking over to her. "But the way you're acting right now isn't how you'd normally act, and I just don't want you doing anything like this unless I'm sure you're the one who wants it."

Haiiro sighs. "I can wait." She says, using her non injured hand to mess with her eyepatch.

Thana just held onto her self tighter before turning around and looking up at watcher through some tears "watcher am I pretty" she asked as the pink in her eyes slowly started to fade and her voice started to go back to normal the words that watcher used had started to revers the effects of the fruit

The Watcher nods. "Yes, you are pretty." He says, trying to cheer Thana up and glad that he didn't need to lie to cheer her up.

Roman stood up, "Thats one uncomfortable chair." He plopped down next to Haiiro on her bed. Roman wasted no time to kiss Haiiro again. "I dare you to make out with me." He said smiling. Roman then immediately thought, "Guess I am that kind of guy."

@AriaTheWatcher

Thana still sat there and looked down slightly "do you mean that or are you just saying that to cheer me up" thana said as she slowly stood up and softly pushed into watcher while gripping his shirt and pushing part of her face into his chest

Roman said:
Roman stood up, "Thats one uncomfortable chair." He plopped down next to Haiiro on her bed. Roman wasted no time to kiss Haiiro again. "I dare you to make out with me." He said smiling. Roman then immediately thought, "Guess I am that kind of guy."
@AriaTheWatcher
Haiiro blushes, wondering if Roman was serious or just messing with her. "A-Are you being serious, or was that a joke?" She asks, seeming a bit nervous.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana still sat there and looked down slightly "do you mean that or are you just saying that to cheer me up" thana said as she slowly stood up and softly pushed into watcher while gripping his shirt and pushing part of her face into his chest

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher smiles. "I meant it Thana, you are beautiful." He says, hoping he can cheer Thana up.

Thana looked up at watcher as all the pink left her eyes and her voice went back to normal "was I good for your first kiss watcher" she asked as the tears stoped flowing and she waited for him to reply

Roman made out with Haiiro for a while, "I don't think you'll be the one losing." He said once they stopped. "If anyone is gonna lose it might be me." He he said cheerfully with a smile on his face.

@AriaTheWatcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back