• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOLMAN101 said:
((except it's not so your point is invalid ;p))
(You should've clarrified. :D . My point is always valid, don't you forget it *Author prepares to erase all of Caden's powers* Better check yourself, before you wreck yourself.)

AsongOfIceandFire said:
(You should've clarrified. :D . My point is always valid, don't you forget it *Author prepares to erase all of Caden's powers* Better check yourself, before you wreck yourself.)
((Caden would be able to resist xD hes a Transendent Demon basically Sanctum - 1))

(Aha...Author is the writer of the universe. *Slowly erases Caden's Transendent Demon ability from the CS.* And besides, Author can cause plot twists, allowing him to nullify your powers. You're welcome.)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Lol, no. He's far below a Sanctum. )))

[/QUOTE]
((isn't Kuroh a sanctum? and I remember u said he and Caden where of equal power because Kuroh is young?))

LOLMAN101 said:
((isn't Kuroh a sanctum? and I remember u said he and Caden where of equal power because Kuroh is young?))
((( Kuroh's a half Sanctum. Born from Akira - A Sanctum, and Layla - A Goddess. They're only equal because Kuroh is young. )))

AsongOfIceandFire said:
[media]

[/media]
((( Fuck you. )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Kuroh's a half Sanctum. Born from Akira - A Sanctum, and Layla - A Goddess. They're only equal because Kuroh is young. )))
((( Fuck you. )))

[/QUOTE]
(You know I am joking right. <3)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Kuroh's a half Sanctum. Born from Akira - A Sanctum, and Layla - A Goddess. They're only equal because Kuroh is young. )))

[/QUOTE]
((k den))

*Himeragi turns into her judgement form and places her hand on Eisen's body healing everything through his body making the pain in his legs slowly fade away*

''your somewhere that your not really supposed to be at...but for now, we'll treat you as a guest. My name is Himeragi''

*Himeragi then points at Lumina and goes down the line introducing everyone*

''this is Lumina, the girl with the black and blue eyes is Ciella and this is her child-hood cabin. the 2 red heads are Airi and Zephyr. Zephyr is the one that looks more revealing. Emiko is that girl over there wearing the pink kimono. Add is the girl that is repairing the crack in the ground of the backyard, which apparently, you crashed into. and if we were to give this location a name, i would call it Lost Forest''

*Add is trying to fix the crack in the marble-stone porch of the cabin*

@Lumina @adderx11

Note: Himeragi is still in a god damn maid outfit xD

@Lumina[/URL] @adderx11

Note: Himeragi is still in a god damn maid outfit xD
Lumina gave a nervous smile, trying to wave without her arm shaking. She felt herself reaching toward Zephyr, hating the fact that she hated strangers. It's not like he was even that bad either.

@Himeragi Seiker @adderx11

Lumina said:
Lumina gave a nervous smile, trying to wave without her arm shaking. She felt herself reaching toward Zephyr, hating the fact that she hated strangers. It's not like he was even that bad either.
@Himeragi Seiker @adderx11
*Sees your Profile picture, bits the other end of the pocky* ''nom!'')))

*Airi then notices Lumina a bit nervous*

''aigo...haha''

*Airi then puts her hand on Lumina's head and starts to pet her gently as Zephyr pulls Lumina a bit closer to her smiling a bit*

''ah dont worry about it Lumina, this guy (i think Eisen's a guy) doesnt seem harmful''

Author eventually got bored in class so he stood up and left. He walked down the halls, looking at the artwork on the walls. After some time of walking, he made his way to the school courtyard,

[QUOTE="Princess Ktyria]

'He's nervous about something. More anxious, really.' She said, observing his behaviour. Mamoreru furrowed her eyes when he asked if it was safe. 'Safe?' She thought. Was it really safe, honestly? She had no clue. Nothing bad, as far as she knew, really happened before. Other than that other guy, Ansom. He was a God of Chaos anysays. Mamoreru shrugged. "Since you're applying here, you'll see for yourself." She said, not giving a straight answer. Mamoreru hasn't really seen outsiders around these parts- or anywhere really. Whoever doesn't have powers, doesn't hang around the school. In fact, as far as she knew, nobody that doesn't have powers lives in this town. Although, she didn't know for sure. How could she? She's new anyways. Mamoreru made her way down the halls and went into the office for a quick second, gettig some enrollment forms, and handing them to him. "Here." She said. Mamoreru noticed that she's been talking more often and sighed slightly. She used to never talk, but now... 'Oh well.' She thought. 'I'll deal with it later.' She told herself before stepping away from Jace, keeping the dostance she usually does around new comers.

(I'm on my phone, sorry for anything having to do with spelling errors and such.)

[/QUOTE]
(I'm sorry, some things came up and I couldn't get on until now.)

Jace took the papers as they were handed to him,"Thanks." He took what she said into thought and sighed slightly, his eyes scanning over the papers studiously. "Can I just fill it in here or do have to go somewhere?" It was a stupid question, but Jace had never been to a school before.

Whack said:
(I'm sorry, some things came up and I couldn't get on until now.)
Jace took the papers as they were handed to him,"Thanks." He took what she said into thought and sighed slightly, his eyes scanning over the papers studiously. "Can I just fill it in here or do have to go somewhere?" It was a stupid question, but Jace had never been to a school before.
Mamoreru shrugged. She didn't sign up herself. She was just put in the school. "You can try to ask someone that signed up." She said, starting to walk away since her buisness there was done.

[QUOTE="Princess Ktyria]
Mamoreru shrugged. She didn't sign up herself. She was just put in the school. "You can try to ask someone that signed up." She said, starting to walk away since her buisness there was done.

[/QUOTE]
(Still waiting for you to reply xD )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back