• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana giggled slightly as she slowly slid her hands down to his chest "I can't take your soul so I'm going to do the only thing I can do to take you for my own" she said in the seductive voice that the fruit hand given her waiting for watcher to finally get the hint

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher blushes, understanding what Thana meant. "Wait wait wait...You're not serious, are you?!" (Gnight, tag me and I'll respond in the mornin')

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana giggled slightly as she slowly slid her hands down to his chest "I can't take your soul so I'm going to do the only thing I can do to take you for my own" she said in the seductive voice that the fruit hand given her waiting for watcher to finally get the hint

[/QUOTE]
(I'm Waiting Daniel fast fast fast)

"What do you think watcher" she said in her now deep smooth voice as she ran a hand through watchers hair while smiling seductivly "like I said I'll make you mine"

@AriaTheWatcher (tag me when you wake up)

(Waiting for what @Shiroe Kurona )

Last edited by a moderator:
Daniel reaver]"What do you think watcher" she said in her now deep smooth voice as she ran a hand through watchers hair while smiling seductivly "like I said I'll make you mine" [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10407-ariathewatcher/ said:
@AriaTheWatcher[/URL]

(Give Akihiko Thana)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Actually "Onēsan" means "Older sister/brother", not "Onee-chan". "Imōto" means younger sister, not "Imouto". )))

[/QUOTE]
(お姉さん = おねえさん = O Ne E Sa N. 妹 = いもうと = I Mo U To, so the lines can be written over the Ou (おう) syllables because they sound like they go together even though when fully written out they're two separate hiragana. I was just fully spelling out the romaji is all.))

Daniel reaver]"What do you think watcher" she said in her now deep smooth voice as she ran a hand through watchers hair while smiling seductivly "like I said I'll make you mine" [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10407-ariathewatcher/ said:
@AriaTheWatcher[/URL]

(Maybe Thana could turn into a kid again)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Whoa whoa whoa now he's gonna have to try to win over death if he wants her)

[/QUOTE]
(I WILLLLLLLLLLLL WILLLLL I WLLLLLL I WILLLLL)(well technically Akihiko can, because he is god of thunder,Basically he is Thor)

Lumina said:
(お姉さん = おねえさん = O Ne E Sa N. 妹 = いもうと = I Mo U To, so the lines can be written over the Ou (おう) syllables because they sound like they go together even though when fully written out they're two separate hiragana. I was just fully spelling out the romaji is all.))

((( I wrote the romaji. When you write O and U in Japanese, it becomes Ō. It's how 漢字, ひらがな and カタカナoperates. In Japanese, older brother is written as: 兄さん = Nīsan, and older sister is written as: お姉さん = Onēsan. Younger sister is written as 妹 = Imōto and younger brother is written as 弟 = Otōto. It's useless arguing with me over Japanese, as I have infinitely more knowledge on the language than you. )))

Last edited by a moderator:
Author walked into the Biology class. "Too crowded." He muttered. He wrote: Many of the students that were in the room ceased to exist...except for @Barbas and a few other students. "Much better." He smiled and sat down on a desk.

Caden looked down at his left arm for no reason. Oh no i'm late for.... wait what i'm not wearing a watch and i don't take classes anymore wtf. Caden decided he was going to have some fun and went into the middle of the courtyard. He stomped three times and waited. After about 10 seconds the ground rumbled and three portals to the underworld appeared in a triangle formation with Caden in the middle. Tormented souls poured out like water out of a tap and flew around the courtyard causing havoc. Ahhh I love being me. Caden thought watching them.
Fire_Vortex_2_0_by_GhostOfMarley.jpg

LOLMAN101 said:
Caden looked down at his left arm for no reason. Oh no i'm late for.... wait what i'm not wearing a watch and i don't take classes anymore wtf. Caden decided he was going to have some fun and went into the middle of the courtyard. He stomped three times and waited. After about 10 seconds the ground rumbled and three portals to the underworld appeared in a triangle formation with Caden in the middle. Tormented souls poured out like water out of a tap and flew around the courtyard causing havoc. Ahhh I love being me. Caden thought watching them.
Fire_Vortex_2_0_by_GhostOfMarley.jpg
(What if the tap is clogged.)

Looking around in surprise when some of the students vanished, I shrug it off and began to take a nap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back