• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Han isnt on the campus." Roman said closing his eyes. "She or he or whatever went with his adopted sister and girlfriend on a trip." He said taking out his phone. "He did text me he woke up as a girl, with no shirt and no memories of what happened... any other ideas?"

@AriaTheWatcher

Author stopped in front of a tree, looking at it. "I remember writing about this arbor plant." He looked on the bottom of the trunk and found his symbol, a book with an eye in the middle. "Yep, this is it. I came up with the gods of luck, chaos, and order right after I made this tree." He smiled. "Cool."

Roman said:
"Han isnt on the campus." Roman said closing his eyes. "She or he or whatever went with his adopted sister and girlfriend on a trip." He said taking out his phone. "He did text me he woke up as a girl, with no shirt and no memories of what happened... any other ideas?"
@AriaTheWatcher
Haiiro nods. "I dare you to..." She pauses for a moment. "Kiss me." She says, blushing. She had said the first thing that had came to mind.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"What watcher?" She asked in a suductive type of voice as she slid her hands around his neck

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher blushes. "Wh-Wh-What are you doing?"

Lumina said:
Lumina looks at the man who suddenly crashed from the sky. She steps closer to Zephyr, unsure of where he came from. "U-um...this is, uh..." @Himeragi Seiker
*Zephyr then puts his arm around Lumina*

''i dunno either...''

(gtg eat bye guys)

Roman had sunken in a bottle of thought for a second, he then looked over at Haiiro, "Alright." He said quietly, nodding his head. Roman leaned in and kissed Haiiro.

@AriaTheWatcher

Thana stared into watchers eyes with her now pink ones that started to glow "come on you really don't know" she said in a deepened voice that was different from her normal one

Roman said:
Roman had sunken in a bottle of thought for a second, he then looked over at Haiiro, "Alright." He said quietly, nodding his head. Roman leaned in and kissed Haiiro.
@AriaTheWatcher
Haiiro blushes, she hadn't expected Roman to actually kiss her and wasn't sure what to say.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana stared into watchers eyes with her now pink ones that started to glow "come on you really don't know" she said in a deepened voice that was different from her normal one

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher shakes his head nervously, starting to get a little bit scared.

Roman had took his lips away from Haiiro's. "How did I do?" He asked smiling. He actually kissed Haiiro, was she surprised as he was or just meh? Roman sat and thought until Haiiro spoke again.

@AriaTheWatcher

"Come on watcher you've been alive sence time began and yet you don't know what I mean when I say I'm gonna make you mine" she said in a suductive voice as she stroked his cheek

Roman said:
Roman had took his lips away from Haiiro's. "How did I do?" He asked smiling. He actually kissed Haiiro, was she surprised as he was or just meh? Roman sat and thought until Haiiro spoke again.
@AriaTheWatcher
Haiiro blushes. "I...I have no idea what to say...I didn't actually expect you to kiss me to be honest..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Come on watcher you've been alive sence time began and yet you don't know what I mean when I say I'm gonna make you mine" she said in a suductive voice as she stroked his cheek

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher shakes his head. "No, I d-don't...Then again there's lots of things I don't know...."

Roman smiled, "Why not?" He asked. He actually didn't expext himself to do it either but hey. I have a chance! Was all he thought.

@AriaTheWatcher

Thana giggled slightly as she slowly slid her hands down to his chest "I can't take your soul so I'm going to do the only thing I can do to take you for my own" she said in the seductive voice that the fruit hand given her waiting for watcher to finally get the hint

Author walked around the school, looking in the classrooms and different students. "Hmmm..." He wrote: The students at the school all looked at their watches simultaneously, realizing that they were all late for Biology. He laughed as all the students cried out and rushed to the Biology classroom. "I feel bad for the teacher." He mumbled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back