• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sixxx said:
Dylan sighed" how aboit i sit on the ouch and direct yoi how to make my macaroni salad that way im resting and cooking " she grinned hoping it would be a good compromise

Sooo it might get a tad dramatic here soon?
(Ok I kinda get the feeling some thing happened inbetween hans and blue)

motoemo said:
I step inside and look around then look back at you. "I'm sorry I wasn't for everything. And that I wasn't here to help." I look down and look at your thinness and then look at your eyes tears start filling my eyes but I push them back then I look at Jackson again
" we have done fine ...im just a bit tired " she smiled at Jackson and set him in his high chair and gave him some toys smiling as he played

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Ok I kinda get the feeling some thing happened inbetween hans and blue)

[/QUOTE]
Little bit.

Hansuke sighed, "Dylan. Do you want to make dinner?" He asked, he really felt like she sould get rest but she wasn't taking no for an answer.

@Sixxx

Ramona looked Haiiro in the eyes, "Speechless?" She asked giggling. "I bet so..." Ramona smirked and kissed her again.

@AriaTheWatcher

Roman said:
Hansuke sighed, "Dylan. Do you want to make dinner?" He asked, he really felt like she sould get rest but she wasn't taking no for an answer.
@Sixxx

Ramona looked Haiiro in the eyes, "Speechless?" She asked giggling. "I bet so..." Ramona smirked and kissed her again.

@AriaTheWatcher
Dylan smiled " i jist want macaroni salad " she grinned and looked up at him

Sixxx said:
" we have done fine ...im just a bit tired " she smiled at Jackson and set him in his high chair and gave him some toys smiling as he played
Would you mind if I stayed here with you and helped" I grab your hand. I've changed. My grip on your hand light and warm. "I want to be here with the both of you. I'm sorry. I mean it. I love you Zoey" I smile my teeth normal and not sharp. I was different completely. I wore white skinny jeans and bright shirts I kept the beanie and the red converse I was slim and looked the same. I was different though. I let go of your hand " Zoey I really love you and nothing about that will change"

@Sixxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Sixxx said:
Dylan sighed" how aboit i sit on the ouch and direct yoi how to make my macaroni salad that way im resting and cooking " she grinned hoping it would be a good compromise

Sooo it might get a tad dramatic here soon?
(Ehh..depends)

Hansuke laughed a bit, "Why don't you and Ally make dinner, and me I have somethings to take care of... I might be home late." He said walking to the door. He then texted Daniel: May we go check on our old friend at Blue's old place?

@Sixxx

@Daniel reaver

Daniel took out his phone and quickly texted back "me and blue are busy at the moment I'll be there when I can" he typed into his phone before puting his phone away

@Roman

@Sixxx

(Brb for a little while guys)

Jace left the main building and huffed, running a gloved hand through his blonde hair before resting it on the hilt of his sheathed sword. He had studied the map they provided pretty closely, but wanted to see what everything looked like himself. Starting off with the courtyard, he sauntered down the cement path and looked around, taking every single detail that he could into his memory.

Roman said:
Ramona laughed, "Your no fun." She said getting up and sitting in the chair. "You look like were blushing... Alot!"
@AriaTheWatcher
Haiiro frowns. "What girl wouldn't be embarrassed if a girl suddenly kissed them?" She asks, still blushing and refusing to make eye contact with Ramona.

"You liked it though..." Ramona ran over to Haiiro and kissed her again. "Your still blushing. You kinda look like a cherry." Ramona giggled.

@AriaTheWatcher

Roman said:
"You liked it though..." Ramona ran over to Haiiro and kissed her again. "Your still blushing. You kinda look like a cherry." Ramona giggled.
@AriaTheWatcher
Haiiro uses her uninjured arm to pull Ramona over to her and kiss her before looking away again.

Roman said:
Hansuke laughed a bit, "Why don't you and Ally make dinner, and me I have somethings to take care of... I might be home late." He said walking to the door. He then texted Daniel: May we go check on our old friend at Blue's old place?
@Sixxx

@Daniel reaver
( blue hid the rose, the only portal to genisis)

Zoey looks at his astonished she hugged him " you were wrong by the way , he well i feed him he dosent drink blood yet" she smiled " can i take a nap? "@motoemo

Roman said:
(( What :o I have to get Chris darn it ))
Oh no her old house is fine i tjpught yoi ment the cabin on genisis)

I smile and relax "Please go sleep" I pick up Jackson and cradle him in my arms looking into his eye mine tearing up slowly

Daniel reaver]Daniel took out his phone and quickly texted back "me and blue are busy at the moment I'll be there when I can" he typed into his phone before puting his phone away [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]

@Sixxx

(Brb for a little while guys)
Blue smiled and took his hand"you dont drink.. Any other secrets?" she said grinning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back