• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ramona shot Haiiro a devilish look, "Please tell me why I am having a hard time believing that?" She asked getting out the chair. "Please explain."

@AriaTheWatcher

*I sigh from the words 'your blind and Welcome to being daddy' "Mkay I got this" I look in his eyes and hug him he smiles and giggles*

@Sixxx

@Sixxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Ramona shot Haiiro a devilish look, "Please tell me why I am having a hard time believing that?" She asked getting out the chair. "Please explain."
@AriaTheWatcher
Haiiro shrugs. "I don't know, because I AM TELLING THE TRUTH!" She yells, using her uninjured arm to show Ramona the time with her phone. "See! Three hours!"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana looked up at watcher a little worried as she slid up till her face was level with is while she slowly slide one of her hands onto his cheek "watcher?" She wispered nervously

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher wakes up, groaning in pain due to having a very painful headache. "Oh, you're awake Thana!"

Thana slowly moved her face closer to his as she brought her other hand to his cheek "are you ok watcher" she said as her nose was bacialy touching his

The Watcher nods. "Yeah, just got a bit of a headache is all." He says, wondering why he had a headache in the first place.

Ramona sat back down in the chair and put her hands on her face, "Thats too long.!"

tumblr_mmrdivNyxW1qijmxco1_400.gif

@AriaTheWatcher

The Watcher smiles. "Are you okay now Thana?" He asks, glancing back at the tree and noticing even more new fruit. He was really curious as to what all of those different types of fruit did, but he didn't want Thana to go through pain just so he could satisfy his curiosity.

Roman said:
Ramona sat back down in the chair and put her hands on her face, "Thats too long.!"
tumblr_mmrdivNyxW1qijmxco1_400.gif

@AriaTheWatcher
Haiiro sighs. "Is being a girl really that bad?" She asks, seeming a bit annoyed about Ramona's whining.

Thana smiled and slid closer to watchers body "yeah I'm fine know" she said with a smile as she slid her head up under watchers Chin and put her arms around his neck as her cat ears sat on either side of watchers face

@AriaTheWatcher

(Every one might be asleep or might have posted when I can't get on so just tag me for when I can get back on)

(I'll be back on in 1hour to 1 and a half hours)

Roman said:
"Its the worst..." Ramona said whining. "Besides, I was gonna do something today."
@AriaTheWatcher
Haiiro frowns, glaring at Ramona. "It is not that bad! If I wasn't injured right now I would prove it to you!"

Daniel reaver]Thana smiled and slid closer to watchers body "yeah I'm fine know" she said with a smile as she slid her head up under watchers Chin and put her arms around his neck as her cat ears sat on either side of watchers face [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/members/23150/ said:
@AriaTheWatcher[/URL]
The Watcher sighs in relief. "Well that's good to hear... So what did that fruit even do anyway?" He asks, wondering if it had even affected Thana in any other way that would be important for him to know about.

(( I guess I'll be around a little longer ))

Ramona sighed, "What if I told you I know a way to fix your injuries faster." Ramona said looking at Haiiro as she lay in bed.

@AriaTheWatcher

Roman said:
(( I guess I'll be around a little longer ))
Ramona sighed, "What if I told you I know a way to fix your injuries faster." Ramona said looking at Haiiro as she lay in bed.

@AriaTheWatcher
Haiiro smiles. "If you did then I would show you why being a girl isn't that bad." She says, hoping Ramona actually did know a way to fix her injuries faster.

Ansom walked around the school courtyard, bored out of his mind. He had his omni-sword in is hand and he was swinging it nonchalantly. He left ripples in the air whenever he swung, caused by the space-time ripping, but they quickly mended themselves.

"Guess we have a deal?" Ramona asked materializing a little silver bottle containing a thick liquid. "Here it is." Ramona said dangling the bottle on her fingers. "This should have you all fixed up in about 3-5 minutes, you being a goddess maybe like 1-2 minutes. Maybe even seconds. Do you want it?" She asked Haiiro

@AriaTheWatcher

Roman said:
"Guess we have a deal?" Ramona asked materializing a little silver bottle containing a thick liquid. "Here it is." Ramona said dangling the bottle on her fingers. "This should have you all fixed up in about 3-5 minutes, you being a goddess maybe like 1-2 minutes. Maybe even seconds. Do you want it?" She asked Haiiro
@AriaTheWatcher
Haiiro stares at the bottle for a second, hoping that Ramona was telling the truth. "Yes, I do want it."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back