• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Watcher frowns. "Well, at least it wore off, right?" He asks, a piece of fruit appearing in his hand that was mostly purple with yellow swirls. He thinks back to how the purple fruit had made Thana act all seductive and how the yellow one had made her want to be near him at all times and blushes, getting a slight nosebleed. He had a sneaking suspicion that since this fruit was purple and yellow it would have the effect of both of them together. "Here, try this."

Roman said:
Ramona shrugged and dematerialized the eye. "Now show me how its so 'great' to be a girl..." Ramona said folding her arms.
@AriaTheWatcher
Haiiro smiles, walking out of her dorm room. "Alright, follow me." She says, walking to the bathroom.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom burst out laughing. "You said basically, not literally." He nodded. "That means that it is possible, only hard." He smiled. "Anyways, why do you hate me so much. I am not such a bad guy. Beside, for there to be creation, there had to be chaos."
Elizabeth glares at Ansom. "Yeah, but you corrupt innocent creatures, are a complete and utter jerk, and you killed Han. That is why I hate you."

AriaTheWatcher said:
The Watcher frowns. "Well, at least it wore off, right?" He asks, a piece of fruit appearing in his hand that was mostly purple with yellow swirls. He thinks back to how the purple fruit had made Thana act all seductive and how the yellow one had made her want to be near him at all times and blushes, getting a slight nosebleed. He had a sneaking suspicion that since this fruit was purple and yellow it would have the effect of both of them together. "Here, try this."
Haiiro smiles, walking out of her dorm room. "Alright, follow me." She says, walking to the bathroom.

Elizabeth glares at Ansom. "Yeah, but you corrupt innocent creatures, are a complete and utter jerk, and you killed Han. That is why I hate you."
"I am only a jerk to those who I know hate me. Maybe If you got to know me, you know that I am just a normal guy. I may corrupt innocent creatures, but at least I don't kill them. Weren't you the former assassin?" He frowned and stood up. "Plus, I brought Han back. Yeah, I'm the jerk." He turned around. "I will do your stupid job for you." He said before starting to walk away.

Thana looked at the fruit then took it and bit into it before her eyes turned pink and she emediatly bit watchers neck as she pulled her arms tight around his neck

@AriaTheWatcher

Last edited by a moderator:
Ramona followed Haiiro to the bathroom, "So whats the point? Why are we in the bathroom?" She asked with a brow raised.

@AriaTheWatcher

AsongOfIceandFire said:
"I am only a jerk to those who I know hate me. Maybe If you got to know me, you know that I am just a normal guy. I may corrupt innocent creatures, but at least I don't kill them. Weren't you the former assassin?" He frowned and stood up. "Plus, I brought Han back. Yeah, I'm the jerk." He turned around. "I will do your stupid job for you." He said before starting to walk away.
Elizabeth sighs angrily. "I had no memories of who I really was when I was an assassin, and I regret that immensely. Also, I don't believe you when you say you brought Han back."

Roman said:
Ramona followed Haiiro to the bathroom, "So whats the point? Why are we in the bathroom?" She asked with a brow raised.
@AriaTheWatcher
Haiiro sighs. "I just need to go to the bathroom really quickly." She says.

Daniel reaver]Thana looked at the fruit then took it and bit into it before her eyes turned pink and she emediatly bit watchers neck as she pulled her arms tight around his neck [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10407-ariathewatcher/ said:
@AriaTheWatcher[/URL]
The Watcher blushes, his nose bleeding "What are you doing Thana?"

Thana just held onto watchers neck tighter as she nibbled on it softly while sliding one hand up to play with his hair while her tail slid down to his pant leg and started to slide up it

Morgan walked around the school while drinking milk and carrying a sling bag with milk inside

(anyone can interact with Morgan if you want to..)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana just held onto watchers neck tighter as she nibbled on it softly while sliding one hand up to play with his hair while her tail slid down to his pant leg and started to slide up it

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher smiles, still blushing and wondering what Thana was going to do. (Fade to black?)

Ramona sighs, "Well hurry. I dont have a-" Ramona words were stopped. Its been a whole 24 hours. Time to change back. "Haiiro..." Roman said. "I'm a guy again... think you can change me back. BUT! Make it back where I can change back anytime I want?" He asked her.

@AriaTheWatcher

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth sighs angrily. "I had no memories of who I really was when I was an assassin, and I regret that immensely. Also, I don't believe you when you say you brought Han back."
Haiiro sighs. "I just need to go to the bathroom really quickly." She says.

The Watcher blushes, his nose bleeding "What are you doing Thana?"
Ansom turned around. "Believe me or don't. I don't care either way." He sighed. "I do something nice and no one believes it, but when I do something bad, everyone hears about it." He muttered. "I am sure everyone has done bad things. Even the ons who claim to be completely pure." He looked at Elizabeth. "In fact, since you think that I am such a big jerk, I will kill Han again and this time, I will make you drink his blood with his skull." He walked back to Elizabeth. "Go ahead, call me a jerk. Call me heartless. Call me cruel. I don't give two fucks. I've done nice things, I have helped people." He looked at the ground. "I've fallen in love, I've made friends, but they all betrayed me." He wipes his eye very quickly. "Everybody either hates me or will eventually hate me."

Thana woke up the next morning in watchers arms and looked up at watcher and smiled before pushing her face into watchers chest happily

Lumina said:
Elyse was about to say something but then the waitress came back with the food. She withdrew her hands, taking off the gloves before thanking the waitress, who simply grunted in acknowledgement. She took a bite of her sandwhich, glancing a bit at Everest. She wasn't expecting him to do that.... and how could she really answer his question? People usually stayed away from her, with a whole slew of rumors going around last year over the origins of her powers, which people seemed to be scared of anyways. How could she have possibly explained that? She kept her gaze on her food.
@Jesters Court
(wait... she took her gloves off?)

"Hey is something wrong? did I do something wrong?"

Worried about her, Everest hoped he hadn't done something to make her mad.

@Lumina

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom turned around. "Believe me or don't. I don't care either way." He sighed. "I do something nice and no one believes it, but when I do something bad, everyone hears about it." He muttered. "I am sure everyone has done bad things. Even the ons who claim to be completely pure." He looked at Elizabeth. "In fact, since you think that I am such a big jerk, I will kill Han again and this time, I will make you drink his blood with his skull." He walked back to Elizabeth. "Go ahead, call me a jerk. Call me heartless. Call me cruel. I don't give two fucks. I've done nice things, I have helped people." He looked at the ground. "I've fallen in love, I've made friends, but they all betrayed me." He wipes his eye very quickly. "Everybody either hates me or will eventually hate me."
Elizabeth sighs, not meaning to be mean to Ansom. "Look, I'm sorry, ok? But from what I personally have seen of you all I see is you having tormented people, killed people, and corrupted innocent things. Give me three nice things you've done to people and I'll apologize, but the fact of the matter is that I haven't seen them personally." She says. "And yeah, you're right about even the people who claim to be completely pure having done bad things at least once, I know that more than anyone else. As for the fallen in love part that confuses me. Who could you possibly be in love with?"

Roman said:
Ramona sighs, "Well hurry. I dont have a-" Ramona words were stopped. Its been a whole 24 hours. Time to change back. "Haiiro..." Roman said. "I'm a guy again... think you can change me back. BUT! Make it back where I can change back anytime I want?" He asked her.
@AriaTheWatcher
Haiiro sighs. "Alright, fine." She says, snapping her fingers and making it so that Roman could change into a girl whenever he wanted to. "You're probably going to take advantage of that to do perverted things, knowing you."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana woke up the next morning in watchers arms and looked up at watcher and smiled before pushing her face into watchers chest happily

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher smiles. "Did you sleep well Thana?" He asks, thinking back to yesterday.

[QUOTE="Jesters Court](wait... she took her gloves off?)
"Hey is something wrong? did I do something wrong?"

Worried about her, Everest hoped he hadn't done something to make her mad.

@Jesters Court

[/QUOTE]

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth sighs, not meaning to be mean to Ansom. "Look, I'm sorry, ok? But from what I personally have seen of you all I see is you having tormented people, killed people, and corrupted innocent things. Give me three nice things you've done to people and I'll apologize, but the fact of the matter is that I haven't seen them personally." She says. "And yeah, you're right about even the people who claim to be completely pure having done bad things at least once, I know that more than anyone else. As for the fallen in love part that confuses me. Who could you possibly be in love with?"
"Who have I fallen in love with? It doesn't matter." He sighed. "You say I kill people, yet Han was the very first actual person I have ever killed...and I brought him back." He shook his head. "I am not listing anything. I said I don't care what you think. I care about what I KNOW." He began to walk away. "Why am I even talking to you? After this job, you'll never speak to me again. What is the point?" He mumbled as he walked.

@AriaTheWatcher[/URL]
Haiiro shrugs, quickly going to the bathroom before coming back out. "You are perverted, despite the fact that you deny it." She says, shrugging.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
"Who have I fallen in love with? It doesn't matter." He sighed. "You say I kill people, yet Han was the very first actual person I have ever killed...and I brought him back." He shook his head. "I am not listing anything. I said I don't care what you think. I care about what I KNOW." He began to walk away. "Why am I even talking to you? After this job, you'll never speak to me again. What is the point?" He mumbled as he walked.
Elizabeth frowns, wondering if she could have possibly been friends with Ansom. She didn't say anything and just let Ansom leave, sighing angrily at her own stupidity for not trying to take advantage of the situation.

Ansom sat down on the ground, concentrating. To be able to locate Haiiro, she would have to do something chaotic, even the smallest thing could lead him to her. "Come on." He muttered. "You know you want to mess up something that is in order." He said to himself. "You are the goddess of destruction."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back