• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haiiro hisses angrily, wondering how the hell Ansom could think that a giant snake was sexy. "Thisssss isssss ssssstupid." She says before slamming her head down on top of Ansom in an attempt to squish him like a bug.

The Watcher smiles. "Alright, I'll be right back!" He says, disappearing.

Thana layed on the bed for a second before siting up and slightly looking down at her chest "I cant belevie it" she said to her self with a slight blush as she though about last night as her tail waged happily

Ansom put his hand up, holding the snake's head. "I guess it is my turn." He threw Haiiro into the air and struck her with lightning. "Yield and I will make your death painless." He said. "Or just kiss me and I may drop the job." He laughed.

The Watcher grins mischievously, three random pieces of fruit from the tree in Thana's room appearing in his hand as he appears in the kitchen. He quickly puts each one of them in a different blender as he starts making bacon, pancakes, and eggs.

Haiiro was still sizzling and sparking with electricity from the lightning strike. "I refuse to kiss you!...But I yield."

Thana streched her arms then looked around the room while waiting for watcher to return "was I his first time" she though to her self as she yawned and rubbed one of her eyes

Ansom shrugged. "Okay..." He grabbed his sword and walked up to Haiiro. He raised it high in the air. "Remember. This is nothing personal. A job is a job." He swung the sword down.

@AriaTheWatcher

Lumina said:
Elyse's silver eyes never left his face as she stared at him with an almost childlike curiousity, her straw hanging precariously between her mouth and her cup. "If you say so." She grinned at him.
@Jesters Court
Laughing at her facial expression, Everest decided on his feelings. taking a bit of his sandwich, he steeled himself and said,

"So... Have you ever been in a relationship before?"

immediately regretting it, Everest stared down at he soup...

@Lumina

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom shrugged. "Okay..." He grabbed his sword and walked up to Haiiro. He raised it high in the air. "Remember. This is nothing personal. A job is a job." He swung the sword down.
@AriaTheWatcher
Haiiro turns back to normal, the sword missing. "Err...maybe I should have done that before you swung?"

Roman walked around bored now. "I guess she had some stuff to do." He went to the courtyard of the school and sat on a bench. "What to do?" He asked himself

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana streched her arms then looked around the room while waiting for watcher to return "was I his first time" she though to her self as she yawned and rubbed one of her eyes

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher smiles, grabbing a tray and pouring the juice from each of the fruits into three glasses before putting the bacon and the pancakes onto a plate, putting the eggs on a smaller plate before putting all of the stuff onto a try and appearing in front of Thana. "Here's your breakfast!" He says, wondering what fruit he had actually used and what they would do to Thana.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro turns back to normal, the sword missing. "Err...maybe I should have done that before you swung?"
"Nope. I swung the sword. Now I am done." He chuckled and sheathed the sword. "Fuck Elizabeth and Fuck her favor." He extended a hand to help Haiiro up.

Haiiro stands up on her own, glaring at Ansom. "Why do I have the feeling that you hate Elizabeth..." She mumbles, trying to think of why Ansom could possibly hate Elizabeth.

Thana smiled up at watcher "thank you" thana said as she looked at the food then at the three glasses and gave watcher a suspicious look for a second be for throwing the thought out the window and grabing a peice of bacon and one of the glasses

The Watcher smiles, climbing the tree in the middle of Thana's room and grabbing a piece of fruit, munching on it. "Mmm...This stuff is sweet..."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro stands up on her own, glaring at Ansom. "Why do I have the feeling that you hate Elizabeth..." She mumbles, trying to think of why Ansom could possibly hate Elizabeth.
"I don't. She hates me." Ansom put his hand back to his side. He sat down on the ground. "You know, this is a pretty nice place." He said, looking around before looking at Haiiro. "I said I am done. Why have you not left yet?"

Thana took a bit of bacon then a sip of the glass before a collar looking symbol appered around her neck with a heart right in the front of it "w-watcher" thana said as she started to blush and droped the bacon and drink while puting her hands in between her legs and groaning softly while shaking

AsongOfIceandFire said:
"I don't. She hates me." Ansom put his hand back to his side. He sat down on the ground. "You know, this is a pretty nice place." He said, looking around before looking at Haiiro. "I said I am done. Why have you not left yet?"
Haiiro shrugs. "Because I want to know why Elizabeth hates you. Usually, if a person that she hates lies to her about liking her or something it'll trick her into being nice to them, she's really easy to manipulate if you know how. She has a soft spot for chocolate."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana took a bit of bacon then a sip of the glass before a collar looking symbol appered around her neck with a heart right in the front of it "w-watcher" thana said as she started to blush and droped the bacon and drink while puting her hands in between her legs and groaning softly while shaking

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher frowns. "What the hell is going on?!" He asks, pretending to have no idea what is happening.

Thana sat there stiff as a board as she wimpered slightly and blushed more as her breathing became heavy and her tail stiffened up while her hands still sat there inbetween her legs "w-watcher w-wa-what did you do" thana said through moans

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro shrugs. "Because I want to know why Elizabeth hates you. Usually, if a person that she hates lies to her about liking her or something it'll trick her into being nice to them, she's really easy to manipulate if you know how. She has a soft spot for chocolate."
The Watcher frowns. "What the hell is going on?!" He asks, pretending to have no idea what is happening.
Ansom laughed. "Chocolate, huh? Who would've thunk it." He shrugged. "She hates me because she believes that all I do is cruel and heartless stuff. I spared your life. Is that cruel?" He sighed. "I don't need her being nice to me. If she wants to hate me, fine. She doesn't need to ask me for favors."

Thana fell to the side and layed on the bed with one hand in the same place as the other came up and pushed against her mouth as she blushed more while trying to hide the moaning

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom laughed. "Chocolate, huh? Who would've thunk it." He shrugged. "She hates me because she believes that all I do is cruel and heartless stuff. I spared your life. Is that cruel?" He sighed. "I don't need her being nice to me. If she wants to hate me, fine. She doesn't need to ask me for favors."
Haiiro shrugs. "Whatever man, see ya." She says, walking away.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana fell to the side and layed on the bed with one hand in the same place as the other came up and pushed against her mouth as she blushed more while trying to hide the moaning

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher frowns. "Are you okay Thana? What's wrong?"

Ansom stood up, appearing back at the school courtyard. He sat down on a bench and began singing Serenity's favorite song: The Rains of Castamere.

[media]

[/media]

Thana just sat there as she blushed more and tryed to muffle the groans with her hand as the symbol around her neck became a rose red

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana just sat there as she blushed more and tryed to muffle the groans with her hand as the symbol around her neck became a rose red

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher frowns. "Why are you moaning? What the hell is going on?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back