• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana looked at watcher with an anoyed look on her face "no" she said franlky as she cuddled him while her tail wagged happily

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher frowns. "No? What do you mean? I haven't even asked you anything yet..."

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom sat down on the ground, concentrating. To be able to locate Haiiro, she would have to do something chaotic, even the smallest thing could lead him to her. "Come on." He muttered. "You know you want to mess up something that is in order." He said to himself. "You are the goddess of destruction."
Elizabeth sighs, returning to her realm silently and wandering around, messing with it and altering it in odd ways.

Roman shook his head no, "Your pinning things on me." He said frowning. "What makes you think I'm a perv anyway?" He asked still frowning.

@AriaTheWatcher

tumblr_ndihuls5PJ1s4vdv9o3_500.gif

"I'm not eating another peice of fruit from that tree...they either put me in emense pain, make me act like an animal, or make my want you know what" thana said as she put her head under watchers chin

Roman said:
Roman shook his head no, "Your pinning things on me." He said frowning. "What makes you think I'm a perv anyway?" He asked still frowning.
@AriaTheWatcher

tumblr_ndihuls5PJ1s4vdv9o3_500.gif
Haiiro smiles, making the floor underneath Roman slowly start to crack, planning on making it smash into pieces and for Roman to fall as soon as he started walking. "Let's see, originally when it came to the hotsprings trip you were planning on spying on the girls as a cat."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I'm not eating another peice of fruit from that tree...they either put me in emense pain, make me act like an animal, or make my want you know what" thana said as she put her head under watchers chin

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher sighs. "Pleaaaase! I can't help my curiosity, and they don't work on me! I reallly just want to know what they all do, plus there's no way that they're all like that."

Lumina said:
(For reasons bc I keep forgetting plot holes about her food ... Let's just say she kept them on xD )
With grilled cheese in her mouth she looked at Everest. "Yesh....efferethen ish fehhnn." Translation : Yes, everything is fine. Swallowing, she looked at him. "Are you okay?"

@Jesters Court
Slightly surprised by the question, Everest felt his cheeks burn and he quickly glanced down at his food before speaking in a rushed voice,

"No, no... nothings wrong... I'm just trying to figure something out..."

@Lumina

"No" thana said childishly "plus I'm mad at you for using that fruit" she said with a hint of aggravation in her voice as she looked at the tree with just her eyes

Ansom smiled. "Aha...gotcha." He appeared in the room with Haiiro and Roman. "Hiya, Haiiro." He waved. "How are yu doing on this fantasmical, ultra-awesome day?" He chuckled. "But, in all seriousness, I am here to kill ya."

@AriaTheWatcher

@AriaTheWatcher[/URL]
Haiiro frowns. "Err...What the hell do you want to kill me for Ansom?" She asks before shrugging. "Actually I doubt you need a reason, but let's take this somewhere else." She says as her and Ansom appear in the middle of a forest far away from the school.

"Still if you wanted it so badly you could have just asked for it" thana said as she sat up and slid her hands from the front of her neck to the back moving all her hair behind her before she streched and looked back down at watcher

Roman noticed the crack and hopped over, "That was a big crack. They need to fix that. Anyways, I changed my mind about that and never went." Roman said putting his hands in his pocket and slouchong as he walked.

@AriaTheWatcher

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Slightly surprised by the question, Everest felt his cheeks burn and he quickly glanced down at his food before speaking in a rushed voice,
"No, no... nothings wrong... I'm just trying to figure something out..."

@Jesters Court

[/QUOTE]

AriaTheWatcher said:
The Watcher frowns, coming up with a plan to trick Thana into trying the fruit. "Alright, Alright..." He says, wondering if Thana was actually mad at him. "You can't say it wasn't fun though..."

Haiiro frowns. "Err...What the hell do you want to kill me for Ansom?" She asks before shrugging. "Actually I doubt you need a reason, but let's take this somewhere else." She says as her and Ansom appear in the middle of a forest far away from the school.
Ansom nodded. "Okay, but lowkey, I don't really want to do this. Nothing personal." He sighed as he unsheathed the omni-sword. "Your sister made me do it."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Still if you wanted it so badly you could have just asked for it" thana said as she sat up and slid her hands from the front of her neck to the back moving all her hair behind her before she streched and looked back down at watcher

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher blushes. "Well...I was embarrassed to ask...err...."

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom nodded. "Okay, but lowkey, I don't really want to do this. Nothing personal." He sighed as he unsheathed the omni-sword. "Your sister made me do it."
Haiiro frowns. "So Elizabeth put you up to this 'eh? Why am I not surprised that my bitch of a sister wants me dead?" She asks as she fades away, being replaced with her Apophis form. "If itssssss a fight you want itssssss a fight you'll get!"

"You still didn't need to use the fruit" thana says as she stands up and starts looking around for her clothes before remembering that they were just temporary clothes

AriaTheWatcher said:
The Watcher blushes. "Well...I was embarrassed to ask...err...."

Haiiro frowns. "So Elizabeth put you up to this 'eh? Why am I not surprised that my bitch of a sister wants me dead?" She asks as she fades away, being replaced with her Apophis form. "If itssssss a fight you want itssssss a fight you'll get!"
"I thought I just said that I do not want to fight. Damn, do girls ever listen?" Ansom muttered the last part. "Since I am a gentleman, I will give you a free hit. Make it count." He extended his arms to the side.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
"I thought I just said that I do not want to fight. Damn, do girls ever listen?" Ansom muttered the last part. "Since I am a gentleman, I will give you a free hit. Make it count." He extended his arms to the side.
Haiiro swallows Ansom whole, deciding that she really didn't need to do much else than that. "Ughh, he tassssted horrible..."

"Still I kind of wanted my first time to be me not some suductive version of me that comes out when I eat some strange fruit" thana says as she walks over to watchers shirt and picks it up and puts it on while buttoning the buttons till there where only three buttons that were unbuttoned

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Still I kind of wanted my first time to be me not some suductive version of me that comes out when I eat some strange fruit" thana says as she walks over to watchers shirt and picks it up and puts it on while buttoning the buttons till there where only three buttons that were unbuttoned

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher blushes. "True...that was kind of mean of me..." He says, seeming a bit angry at himself.

Ansom laughed inside the snake. "Well played, Haiiro. Well played." He appeared next to her. "Swallowing people doesn't kill them, meaning they can still use an ability. Dumbass." He laughed and snapped his fingers, causing the clouds to darken and begin to rain. Everytime a water drop would touch the ground or anything else, it would catch fire.

Thana smiled and walked onto the bed and sat down on watchers waist with her legs to either side before laying her head down onto his chest and smiling "silly boy next time just ask ok" thana said childishly

*Suzano then falls asleep against Lumina again*

''jeez Suzano...you fall asleep easily...haha just like when you were still young''

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom laughed inside the snake. "Well played, Haiiro. Well played." He appeared next to her. "Swallowing people doesn't kill them, meaning they can still use an ability. Dumbass." He laughed and snapped his fingers, causing the clouds to darken and begin to rain. Everytime a water drop would touch the ground or anything else, it would catch fire.
Haiiro hisses angrily, unable to escape the rain due to her enormous size in her Apophis form. It was burning her slowly, and the best she could do was move quickly enough to put out the flames before they hurt her very much. She wondered why Ansom hadn't just tried to kill her with that omni blade of his already, but she was a bit glad that he hadn't.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana smiled and walked onto the bed and sat down on watchers waist with her legs to either side before laying her head down onto his chest and smiling "silly boy next time just ask ok" thana said childishly

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher blushes. "Alright...How about I make you breakfast? I'll bring it to you." He asks.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro hisses angrily, unable to escape the rain due to her enormous size in her Apophis form. It was burning her slowly, and the best she could do was move quickly enough to put out the flames before they hurt her very much. She wondered why Ansom hadn't just tried to kill her with that omni blade of his already, but she was a bit glad that he hadn't.
Ansom then circled the emodiement of chaos. "You know, you look extremely sexy in that form." He chuckled. The rain stopped. He tilted his head and healed Haiiro of all burns. "Your turn." He smiled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back