• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
...♅Akira appeared in the same room as The Watcher and the female, walking towards the window. He spoke as he looked at The Watcher, unsure of the current situation♅...

“ You've changed a lot. You used to be menacing. Now you're babysitting a horny woman, who looks like she's having an orgasm. What made you change? ”

tumblr_n91rgfOqAU1rf1c3po5_500_zpslkmqfkka.png

Roman was still roaming around the school. He materialized a bottle of water. To quench his thirst and continued to walk.

"W-w-watcher w-wha-what did y-you do to th-that d-drink" thana said through the moaning as the symbol glowed more making her moan louder

The Watcher shrugs. "I didn't do anything to it. It was apple juice, poured out of a container filled with apple juice." He lies.

AriaTheWatcher said:
The Watcher shrugs. "I didn't do anything to it. It was apple juice, poured out of a container filled with apple juice." He lies.
((( I interacted with The Watcher, by the way ;P )))

Thana looks up at watcher as her eyes went dead and her voice goes dead and raspy "watcher" thana said as she moaned some more not noticing the man that had appered in her room as black glowing symbols had appered around her

Once Ansom was done singing, he stood from the bench and began to walk again. "I wonder if I should've killed Haiiro....or maybe I should kill Elizabeth in her place." He chuckled to himself. "Perfect."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I interacted with The Watcher, by the way ;P )))

[/QUOTE]
(He was ignoring Akira)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana looks up at watcher as her eyes go dead and her voice goes dead and raspy "watcher" thana said as she moaned some more not noticing the man that had appered in her room as black glowing symbols had appered around her

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher frowns. "Are you okay Thana?" He asks before glaring at Akira. "I've already told you, I'm done being evil. Please, just leave me alone..."

Thana Stared at watcher as demonic beast appered over the symbols as she moans some more "w-wa-watcher you'd b-better t-t-tell me what you d-did" she said in a cold dead raspy voice as her schythe started to appere next to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana Stared at watcher as demonic beast appered over the symbols as she moans some more "w-wa-watcher you'd b-better t-t-tell me what you d-did" she said in a cold dead raspy voice as her schythe started to appere next to her

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher frowns, wincing. "H-hey...no need for violence! I may or may not have...made you drink juice from a random fruit off of the weird tree..."

Han sighed, disappearing from Genesis and reappearing on the roof of the school. "Hmm...what should I do?" He pondered to himself. "Say, I wonder what Elizabeth is up to. Nah, she probably moved on." He sighed and sat on the edge.

Thana's eyes went wide with rage as the deomons grabed watcher and started to drag him to ayana as she slowly picked up her schythe with one hand "you l-l-little" she said as her dead voice filled with angr "I-i-I'm g-Gonna m-make you p-p-pay" thana said as the creatures draged him closer to ayana

Elizabeth sighs, appearing in the school's courtyard and climbing a tree.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana's eyes went wide with rage as the deomons grabed watcher and started to drag him to ayana as she slowly picked up her schythe with one hand "you l-l-little" she said as her dead voice filled with angr "I-i-I'm g-Gonna m-make you p-p-pay" thana said as the creatures draged him closer to ayana

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher frowns, trying to escape. "Hey! N-No need for violence!"

...♅Akira continued looking at the female and The Watcher, soon talking as he observed the female's actions♅...

“ I only came here to talk, nothing else. I don't want to be the only one who remembers Euphoria, after all. Plus, I have no need to kill you. ”

irises_zpsfojlwk0t.jpg

Roman materialized a pistol and started using bottles as target practice, "What is there to do today?" He asked hinself as he shot every bottle without missing. "Guess I'll just sit around..."

Ansom saw Elizabeth so he walked up to the tree and looked up. "I refuse to do it. It would have been too easy. No challenge." He chuckled. "And because...FUCK YOU." He raised his middle finger at Elizabeth. "Hate me, don't expect favors from me."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira continued looking at the female and The Watcher, soon talking as he observed the female's actions♅...
“ I only came here to talk, nothing else. I don't want to be the only one who remembers Euphoria, after all. Plus, I have no need to kill you. ”

irises_zpsfojlwk0t.jpg

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher frowns. "Not the time Akira!" He says angrily, not minding talking with Akira, but not now.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

irises_zpsfojlwk0t.jpg

[/QUOTE]
(That fight with Zero went 100-0 real quick)

Thana completely ignored the other person as she slowly stood up on the bed as she shook from the fruits affect before she slowly raised her schythe over her head while the beasts her watcher in one place "m-m-maybe t-this will t-teache you n-not to m-m-mess with death" thana said trough the moans as the symbol around her neck glowed more

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom saw Elizabeth so he walked up to the tree and looked up. "I refuse to do it. It would have been too easy. No challenge." He chuckled. "And because...FUCK YOU." He raised his middle finger at Elizabeth. "Hate me, don't expect favors from me."
Elizabeth glares at Ansom angrily. "And here I was planning on giving you another chance." She says, not happy about being disrespected like that. "Well, it seems I'll have to do this job myself." She says before jumping out of the tree and walking away.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana completely ignored the other person as she slowly stood up on the bed as she shook from the fruits affect before she slowly raised her schythe over her head while the beasts her watcher in one place "m-m-maybe t-this will t-teache you n-not to m-m-mess with death" thana said trough the moans as the symbol around her neck glowed more

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher frowns. "You do know you can't actually kill me or steal my soul, right?"

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth glares at Ansom angrily. "And here I was planning on giving you another chance." She says, not happy about being disrespected like that. "Well, it seems I'll have to do this job myself." She says before jumping out of the tree and walking away.
"Dammit." Ansom sighed. "Wait....please. I don't want to be hated." He jogged to catch up with Elizabeth. "I want to take you to lunch." He smiled. "I think that it would be a good idea to know each other more before we start judging." He chuckled.

Roman said:
(( Drake quotes... Damn you Drake!! ))
(99 problems but a quote aint one)

"E-exactly s-s-so I can s-s-slice you a-as many t-r-times as I want and i-i-in the end i-i can still k-k-keep you" thana said with an evil grin as she brought the tip of the schythe down onto watchers chest before she droped to her knees again leaving the schythe in his chest

AsongOfIceandFire said:
(That fight with Zero went 100-0 real quick)
((( He's gonna be busy for a short while. so I unstuck Akira. I'll probably post for Zero showing why the fight stopped later. )))

AriaTheWatcher said:
The Watcher frowns. "You do know you can't actually kill me or steal my soul, right?"
“ You must've really pissed her off if she wants to kill you, Tyrael. What'd you do? Not pull out fast enough? ”

...♅Akira said with an indifferent facial expression, moments passed and he snickered slightly at his own assumption♅...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back