• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom chuckled. "I seem to never get full." He shrugged and lied down on two chairs, his head on Elizabeth's lap. "466 is a pretty exact number...plus it doesn't end in 0 or 5. That bothers me." He laughed.
Elizabeth smiles. "I know my limits."

“ Don't worry, he'll be back soon. ”

...♅Akira soon stood up and looked over to Thana, soon talking to her♅...

“ When he returns, I need you to tell him something. He's to meet me on top of the school's tallest building once he's free, we'll talk there. ”

...♅He then began to walk away, talking shortly before he vanished in a small wisp of black smoke♅...

“ Until next time, Thana. ”

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth smiles. "I know my limits."
Ansom laughed. "Whatever." He sighed. "I am going to take a nap, your lap is pretty comfy." He winked. "Wake me whenever the food gets here." He smiled and closed his eyes.

Thana watched akira leave then she looked back out the giant window and frowned again "watcher please come back soon" she said to her self as she put her cheek to her knees and watched the scenery

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ Don't worry, he'll be back soon. ”
...♅Akira soon stood up and looked over to Thana, soon talking to her♅...

“ When he returns, I need you to tell him something. He's to meet me on top of the school's tallest building once he's free, we'll talk there. ”

...♅He then began to walk away, talking shortly before he vanished in a small wisp of black smoke♅...

“ Until next time, Thana. ”

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher appears back in Thana's room, holding her scythe. "Phew...he's gone..."

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom laughed. "Whatever." He sighed. "I am going to take a nap, your lap is pretty comfy." He winked. "Wake me whenever the food gets here." He smiled and closed his eyes.
Elizabeth nods, waiting silently.

Thana quickly looked up at watcher and ran over to him pushing into his chest "I'm sorry watcher" thana said softly as her schythe disapered from watchers hand

The Watcher blushes, hugging Thana tightly. "I'm the one who should be sorry...my curiosity got the better of me..." He says, noticing that the tree was no longer growing new types of fruit. "I just really want to know what they all do so I know what they can be used for..."

AriaTheWatcher said:
The Watcher appears back in Thana's room, holding her scythe. "Phew...he's gone..."

Elizabeth nods, waiting silently.
Ansom began to snore softly. His head swarmed with random dreams, many of them involving the colour purple.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom began to snore softly. His head swarmed with random dreams, many of them involving the colour purple.
Elizabeth smiles, the food coming to the table. "Hey Ansom, wake up, sushi's here."

Thana just pushed her face deeper into his chest "watcher please no more" she wimpered as her cat ears hung low and her tail did the same "I'm starting to feel like you think of me more as a test subject than a lover" thana wimpered into his chest

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana just pushed her face deeper into his chest "watcher please no more" she wimpered as her cat ears hung low and her tail did the same "I'm starting to feel like you think of me more as a test subject than a lover" thana wimpered into his chest

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher nods. "Alright... I-I'm sorry..." He says, he didn't mean to make Thana feel that way. "I-I'll find someone else to try them on..."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth smiles, the food coming to the table. "Hey Ansom, wake up, sushi's here."
Ansom slowly opened his eyes. "Yay, food." He cheered groggily before sitting up. He was so hungry that he began to grab the sushi with his hands and eating it. "I like it." He said with a mouthful of food.

...♅Akira appeared on top of the school's tallest building, looking out at the city. He spoke♅...

“ Sometimes you have to think if the payout is worth what you're losing. ”

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom slowly opened his eyes. "Yay, food." He cheered groggily before sitting up. He was so hungry that he began to grab the sushi with his hands and eating it. "I like it." He said with a mouthful of food.
Elizabeth sighs, using chopsticks to pick up pieces of sushi one at a time and eat them.

The Watcher blushes. "I-I'm sorry...I didn't mean to make you feel like a test subject...I was just curious...." He says before hearing something odd outside.

Haiiro was hiding outside of The Watcher's home in a bush, planning on ambushing him as soon as he came outside.

(( I'm gonna get off. I'll reply to anyone I owe them to tomorrow. Goodnight. ))

"Akira also told me to tell you to meet him on the roof of the tallest building in the school" thana said as she put her arms around watchers neck and put the side of her head to his chest

@AriaTheWatcher

Last edited by a moderator:
Ansom looked over at Elizabeth. "You know, you are much cooler when you aren't calling me a jerk." He smiled and at another piece of sushi. "You should be much nicer mre often." He said.

@AriaTheWatcher

The Watcher nods. "Alright...Someone's outside, one second." He says before appearing in front of Haiiro, picking her up. "What are you doing there?"

Haiiro glares at The Watcher angrily. "Alright, you caught me...What do I have to do for you not to kill me..." She asks

The Watcher grins mischievously. "You will have to be my test subject, follow me." He says before walking back inside of the house.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom looked over at Elizabeth. "You know, you are much cooler when you aren't calling me a jerk." He smiled and at another piece of sushi. "You should be much nicer mre often." He said.
@AriaTheWatcher
Elizabeth smiles. "Well, you aren't a jerk, I know that now."

Thana stands there and stares at haiiro "haiiro what are you doing here" thana said as she crossed her arms forgetting that haiiro hadn't seen Thana like this yet

AriaTheWatcher said:
The Watcher nods. "Alright...Someone's outside, one second." He says before appearing in front of Haiiro, picking her up. "What are you doing there?"
Haiiro glares at The Watcher angrily. "Alright, you caught me...What do I have to do for you not to kill me..." She asks

The Watcher grins mischievously. "You will have to be my test subject, follow me." He says before walking back inside of the house.

Elizabeth smiles. "Well, you aren't a jerk, I know that now."
Ansom cheered. "Yay! Mission accomplished." He laughed and stood up. "I am tired of eating. I say, we go bowling or something like that." He suggested.

The Watcher sighs. "That's Thana, Haiiro." He says, knowing that Haiiro wouldn't recognize Thana.

Haiiro gasps. "Thana?! What happened to you?!"

The Watcher sighs angrily. "Shut up test subject number one."

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom cheered. "Yay! Mission accomplished." He laughed and stood up. "I am tired of eating. I say, we go bowling or something like that." He suggested.
Elizabeth shrugs. "Sure." She says, standing up.

"Watchers power made me 18" she said As she blushed at the fact of what she was wearing and that haiiro was there she walked over to watcher and took his free hand "wait you can't test on her she's a god so it won't affect her" thana said as she brushed up against watcher blushing slightly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back