• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thana quickly ran over to the tree trying to remove the blush and not noticing esh as she grabed a greyish fruit and walked over to haiiro again "what do you think this one will do watcher" thana said while still blushing blood red before holding it out for haiiro to take a bit of

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom nodded. "Sounds fun." He drained both glasses. "Hmm...I feel nothing." He frowned. "Did you lie to me. Elizabeth, if you lied to me, I swear I will give you a very stern lecture about why you don't lie to me."
Elizabeth sighs angrily. "It takes more than one or two margaritas for a normal person to get drunk. For you I'd say...152?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana quickly ran over to the tree trying to remove the blush and not noticing rah as she grabed a greyish fruit and walked over to haiiro again "what do you think this one will do watcher" thana said while still blushing blood red before holding it out for haiiro to take a bit of

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher shrugs. "I dunno, what do you think." He asks as Haiiro takes a bite of the fruit.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth sighs angrily. "It takes more than one or two margaritas for a normal person to get drunk. For you I'd say...152?"

The Watcher shrugs. "I dunno, what do you think." He asks as Haiiro takes a bite of the fruit.
"I most certaintly do not have time to drink 152 margaritas." He sighed. "I will just have to experience drunkness later in life." He shrugged.

@AriaTheWatcher

Haiiros eyes would go white and cloudy making her blind and call out for a certain person "I don't know" thana said as she stood there looking at haiiro waiting for a reaction to the fruit

Haiiro's eyes go white and cloudy. "Thana....Thana...." She calls out.

The Watcher frowns. "That certainly is an odd effect..."

The Watcher glares at Haiiro as Haiiro kisses Thana again. "I think it would be best if we keep you and Haiiro separated..." He says, reversing the effect of the gray fruit. "Hand me one to give to her."

Thana stood there for another second when haiiro kissed her before she blushed again and ran over and grabed a fruit with orange and white dots that would make any one tell the absolute truth

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana stood there for another second when haiiro kissed her before she blushed again and ran over and grabed a fruit with orange and white dots that would make any one tell the absolute truth

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher holds it out to Haiiro and Haiiro takes a bite of it.

"I'm in love with you Thana~" She says.

The Watcher frowns. "The hell?! That's just weird!"

Ansom stood up. "Well, I do not wish to waste all of your time. I hope you had fun. We should do this again. Yadda Yadda Yadda." He smiled and began to walk away.

Thana blushed more when she hears haiiro speak "I uhhhh....uhhh i ummmmm" thana said as she looked. Down slightly and held her hands down in front of her as a tendril of shadow came out and crushed esh's camera

@Metaphysics @AriaTheWatcher

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom stood up. "Well, I do not wish to waste all of your time. I hope you had fun. We should do this again. Yadda Yadda Yadda." He smiled and began to walk away.
Elizabeth smiles. "We should do this again, but next time we should do something a bit more....chaotic."

Daniel reaver]Thana blushed more when she hears haiiro speak "I uhhhh....uhhh i ummmmm" thana said as she looked. Down slightly and held her hands down in front of her as a tendril of shadow came out and crushed esh's camera @Metaphysics [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10407-ariathewatcher/ said:
@AriaTheWatcher[/URL]
The Watcher blushes, running over to the tree and grabbing a purple and green fruit, shoving it in Haiiro's mouth. "So Thana, what do you think that one will do?" He asks as Haiiro bites into the fruit.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth smiles. "We should do this again, but next time we should do something a bit more....chaotic."
Ansom frowned at Elizabeth. "Earlier, you were narking on me for being chaotic, and now you wanna commit acts of chaos with me? I guess chaos really does get a hold of everyone sooner or later." He rolled his eyes. "See ya, cutie." He chuckled.

"We don't know what green does but wast purple the suductive one?" Thana said as she still blushed hoping it didn't do what Thana though it was gonna do

Haiiro blushes, having a perverted look on her face. "Come closer Thana~" She says in a seductive tone as her eyes turn a hypnotizing pink.

The Watcher frowns, trying to remember what the green one was.

Thana's eyes slightly turned pink as she slowly started to walk twoards haiiro until she was right in front of her "yes" thana wispered in a hypnotized way

The Watcher's shadowy chains he had made to restrain Haiiro suddenly shattered as he stopped concentrating and Haiiro pinned Thana to the ground, making out with her.

Haiiro continues to make out with Thana, hugging her tightly.

The Watcher stood there silently, completely dumbfounded and unsure of what to do or say.

Thana slowly stood up and walked over to haiiro and put her hands to haiiros cheeks and kissed her again obviously fully hypnotized by haiiro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back