• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](She's death and truly you can only defeat death when all killing stops but do we really thing that's gonna happen)

[/QUOTE]
(Actually, omnipotent beings can alter logic, making it so Death can be killed. Logic doesn't apply to supreme beings)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](wtf that's like the tenth omnipotent I've seen)

[/QUOTE]
(*shrugs* Omnipotence is the new black)

(Maybe they wouldn't be so agravating if they didn't always screw over the other characters like ansom ansomes and omnipotent right)

(At watchers house)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Maybe they wouldn't be so agravating if they didn't always screw over the other characters like ansom ansomes and omnipotent right)

[/QUOTE]
(Ansom is Nigh-omnipotent)

((Ah alright >u< @AsongOfIceandFire ))

Moriko slowly opened her dorm door, her bright green eyes dsrting from side to side. No one was in the hallway, she let out a sigh of relief. That was the last time she'd take a nap without checking the windows and doors. She quickly began to usher a herd of tiny rabbits and mice out the door. She must have lured them with her abilities by accident and the last thing she wanted was to get caught, no pets were allowed in the dorms.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]
(Maybe they wouldn't be so agravating if they didn't always screw over the other characters like ansom ansomes and omnipotent right)

(At watchers house)

[/QUOTE]

((( Akira and The Watcher are the only ones who are truly Omnipotent.. )))

Esh reappeared with Haiiro at her throne room. "Okay, let's get to reversing this love fruit thing." She said as she held up a piece of paper. "According to this completely legitimate text that was sold to me by a trustworthy poor merchant at the Himalayas I should...dunk her in ice water." She said before lifting Haiiro up and dunking her in ice water.

Ansom sighed, standing by his dorm room in the hallway. He held a phone in hand. "These things are pretty interesting..." He muttered as he tapped mindlessely on the electronic device.

The Watcher appears behind Esh. "GIVE ME BACK MY TEST SUBJECT!" He yells angrily, hitting Esh with the stick he was carrying.

Thana stood there as energy surged through her trying to grab onto esh while she lost all though of watcher or any thing els just that she wanted esh but started to pass out because she's never used that much power before

Esh stood unfazed as she sent grabbed hold of Thana's energy and shoved it into the stick. "Oh hush Watcher, I'm just undoing the love thing, you can have her back after. Now step two is...to add lemon and salt in the water."

The Watcher shoves a piece of fruit into Esh's mouth as she talks to get her to shut up and continues to whack her on the head with the stick. "I don't care what you're doing!" He says, having payed no attention to what Esh had said.

Thana's eyes went wide with pain as her schythe started to shrivel away and she fell to the ground as the tendrils of shadow shriveled and broke apart leaving Thana lying in her now destroyed room as blood started to leak from her mouth as she tryed to call out for watcher @AriaTheWatcher

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana's eyes went wide with pain as her schythe started to shrivel away and she fell to the ground as the tendrils of shadow shriveled and broke apart

[/QUOTE]
(Is it ok if Akihiko goes to her now)

Morikos eyes widened when she saw the boy across the hallway. She silently scolded herself as she tried to get the fluffy creatures somewhere they wouldn't be seen, she tried getting them to go back into the dorm, for now anyways, but half of them just hopped and scuttled around a few rubbed themselves against her legs, looking for attention, and the rest made their way into the room. "At least some listened" she mumbled. Most of them were infants, being highly strung and hyper. Moriko was still frantically directing them, hoping the boy wouldn't look up from his phone.

Nonalaka said:
Morikos eyes widened when she saw the boy across the hallway. She silently scolded herself as she tried to get the fluffy creatures somewhere they wouldn't be seen, she tried getting them to go back into the dorm, for now anyways, but half of them just hopped and scuttled around a few rubbed themselves against her legs, looking for attention, and the rest made their way into the room. "At least some listened" she mumbled. Most of them were infants, being highly strung and hyper. Moriko was still frantically directing them, hoping the boy wouldn't look up from his phone.
Ansom looked up from his phone. "Nice animals." He called out to the girl once he noticed her standing, trying to get her pets back inside. "Don't worry. I am not a snitch." He chuckled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back