• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shiroe Kurona](Oh no!!!!I am soooo scared right now) [/QUOTE] [media][URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwtbQNpUv-Q said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwtbQNpUv-Q[/URL][/media]

Nonalaka said:
"Hm, you're name is....Ansom, right?" She pondered for a bit, hoping she had said the right name, her memory was never the best. The small rabbit hopped out of the dorm door and sat at her side.
Ansom turned towards her and nodded. "Yeah. That's my name." He smiled. "Glad you remembered." He turned back towards his phone. Damn, these things were interesting. He was playing a game where you had to run away from weird ass monkeys.

She was also glad she remembered, her memory is so awful and its really embarrassing when she gets peoples names wrong, which has happened her quite a few times. She lifted the bunny and held it in her arms, it lay on its back like a baby, completely relaxed. "So, what're you doing?" She asked, trying to make conversation, she didn't know why she bothered, every friend she has made for the past while just dissapears after a day or two, they just stopped talking.

Nonalaka said:
She was also glad she remembered, her memory is so awful and its really embarrassing when she gets peoples names wrong, which has happened her quite a few times. She lifted the bunny and held it in her arms, it lay on its back like a baby, completely relaxed. "So, what're you doing?" She asked, trying to make conversation, she didn't know why she bothered, every friend she has made for the past while just dissapears after a day or two, they just stopped talking.
Ansom put his phone in his pocket and walked back over to the girl. "Talking to you." He smiled. "What are you doing?" He placed himself in the exact same stance as the girl, even summoning a rabbit that he held in his arms like a baby. He raised an eyebrow and refrained from laughing.

"Well currently watching you copy me....and talking, of course" she let out a giggle as she stared him up and down.

Nonalaka said:
"Well currently watching you copy me....and talking, of course" she let out a giggle as she stared him up and down.
Ansom chuckled. "Copy you? No, you're copying me, silly." The bunny in his arms disappeared and he leaned against the wall. "Can I help you find something?" He asked as he noticed her looking at him all over. "I don't have many distinguishing features. Only this tattoo." He raised his left sleeve to reveal a purple rose tattoo on his forearm.

She laughed a bit before looking at the tattoo. "Oh my, its very pretty!" She stared at it, not realising that the flowers in her hair started to turn the same colour as she viewed it. "Why did you get it?" She was always told tattoos were like stories, there for a reason and she was curious what the story was

Nonalaka said:
She laughed a bit before looking at the tattoo. "Oh my, its very pretty!" She stared at it, not realising that the flowers in her hair started to turn the same colour as she viewed it. "Why did you get it?" She was always told tattoos were like stories, there for a reason and she was curious what the story was
Ansom shrugged. "Well, I am the god of chaos. Gods get to choose their own symbols, so I chose the purple rose. Purple roses usually stand for enchantment. I believe chaos is uber enchanting." He chuckled and pulled his sleeve down. He looked at the flowers in her hair. "I guess it is safe for me to say that you are pretty enchanting as well." He smiled.

"I-I'd hardly say that...I'm not a god or anything special, just a Nymph". She laughed a bit, tugging at the sleeves if her sweater, it was a habit she always had.

Ansom shrugged. "Life is like a game of cards. There are no bad hands...only bad players. Life is all about playing the cards we've been dealt." He smiled. "Just because you are not a god, that doesn't mean you aren't enchanting. I mean come on, humans aren't that special." He chuckled. "Gods aren't that special either. We don't get many choices." He shrugged before lifting up his shirt over his head. "I also have this tattoo." He pointed to a tattoo of a the 'Hang Ten' symbol on his chest. "I got this one because I used to surf."

@Nonalaka

"I suppose..." he had a point, it was just she was used to her powers being laughed at just because they weren't destructive, sure they caused s little havoc at times but they weren't anything like other students had.

"Wow, surfing?...I can't swim" she laughed.

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅The ground beneath Akira cracked, causing the small pieces of dirt to rising into the air. He turned around and began taking his ten steps, knowing Zero wasn't one to go back on his word. He soon came to a halt once he had reached ten steps. He looked around at Zero and spoke, his blood red irises focusing on him♅...
“ I hope you're prepared, I intend to end this with my next strike. ”

tumblr_nd1c0f2Jho1r2r2x7o2_500.gif

[/QUOTE]
Zero didn't say anything, not even turning to look at him, feeling the eyes bore into him.

3190948427_1_24_GVVLFSHp_zpsjiemccg6.gif

Akira. I hope that we can be friends in another life. From the memories I acquired in my past life, I remember you being a good person... " Zero still didn't turn around, finishing. "By the time we come back Akira... Layla will be dead. And even worse, I won't remember her." Finally, this triggered the fourth and final gate blocking Zero's powers. However, unlike most cases, he didn't give any fancy show.

"Fire."

PixelScoreMC said:
Zero didn't say anything, not even turning to look at him, feeling the eyes bore into him.
3190948427_1_24_GVVLFSHp_zpsjiemccg6.gif

Akira. I hope that we can be friends in another life. From the memories I acquired in my past life, I remember you being a good person... " Zero still didn't turn around, finishing. "By the time we come back Akira... Layla will be dead. And even worse, I won't remember her." Finally, this triggered the fourth and final gate blocking Zero's powers. However, unlike most cases, he didn't give any fancy show.

"Fire."

...♅The Akira that was with Thana vanished, returning his real form. This increased his power back to what it once was. Akira swung his sword through the air, keeping the tip pointed at Zero. He spoke as he began walking towards him♅...

“ You're getting ahead of yourself, Soulis. I will protect her. ”

togainu_no_chi_render__tnc____shiki_by_whateverheaddrop-d73a1jw_zpsajmjvqfg.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Dlyan woke up the next morning and Han and Ally were still asleep . she kissed his head gently and crept out of bed and started making breakfast . pancakes ,waffles and freanch toast , eggs ,sausage and bacon she brewed the coffee last knowing that would be the scent to wake him up on the other side of the kitchen she made cold cut sandwitchs and macaroni salad and started puting them away for lunch

@Roman

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Laughing at her facial expression, Everest decided on his feelings. taking a bit of his sandwich, he steeled himself and said,
"So... Have you ever been in a relationship before?"

immediately regretting it, Everest stared down at he soup...

@Jesters Court

[/QUOTE]

Bleu smiled and took taking his hand as they walked out , an bunch of people gacked at her either at her beauty that night or at her scars she walked out and the valet got the car " i say cafe , then icecream then maybe a bakery ?" she smile up at him " i told you i ate alot right ?"

@Daniel reaver

Hansuke was still asleep until he started smelling coffee. He then woku up ans slithersbout of bed. "Oh hi Dylan, your up early." He said fixing a cup of coffee.

All woke up shortly after Hansuke, "I smell waffles." She said walking down the stairs, "Good morning Big Brother, Dylan."

@Sixxx

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#b30000][B]*Airi then starts to poke Suzano's cheek since Suzano fell asleep*[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#b30000] ''oi...wake up''[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14908-lumina/ said:
Lumina giggled a bit, watching the interaction between the siblings. It was adorable, and she secretly wished she could have had some kind of sibling relationship. For now, she'd be happy with this.

@Himeragi Seiker @adderx11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back