• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lumina said:
Elyse paused for half a second, not expecting a question like that. Honestly Everest was the first boy she'd gotten close to recently, she could even go as far to say he was the only person she'd really ever opened up to.
"Nope." Was her answer, the slightest bit of blush finding her cheeks as her gaze fell down to her hands.

@Jesters Court
"well... Have you ever tried to have a relation ship with anyone else before?"

Looking up at Elyse, Everest smiled slightly before looking back down.

@Lumina

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]"well... Have you ever tried to have a relation ship with anyone else before?"
Looking up at Elyse, Everest smiled slightly before looking back down.

@Jesters Court

[/QUOTE]

Lumina said:
Elyse's eyes widened slightly, but you'd only notice if you were really paying attention. Nobody had ever asked her that. Nobody really ever got close. She looked down at her gloves, knowing the exact reason why. Trying not to seem too down, or too surprised, she looked up with a smile, rubbing the back of her head.
"A-ah, no, not really." She put her hands back on the table in front of her, picking at her food.

@Jesters Court
"Have you ever possibly thought about it?"

Ya, Everest had had girlfriends in the past, but it was never anything like what he felt for Elyse right then. Looking up at Elyse he waited for her to answer.

@Lumina

(I'll bring clover out in a bit... I need to do some things brb.)

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]"Have you ever possibly thought about it?"
Ya, Everest had had girlfriends in the past, but it was never anything like what he felt for Elyse right then. Looking up at Elyse he waited for her to answer.

@Jesters Court

[/QUOTE]

Nonalaka said:
"I suppose..." he had a point, it was just she was used to her powers being laughed at just because they weren't destructive, sure they caused s little havoc at times but they weren't anything like other students had.
"Wow, surfing?...I can't swim" she laughed.

@AsongOfIceandFire
Ansom nodded. "Yeah, surfing. I don't do much of it now, but I used to be really good at it." He smiled and sput his shirt back on. "That is all the tattoos I have."

@Nonalaka

Last edited by a moderator:
Lumina said:
"W-well of course, I mean who hasnt, right? I just haven't had any takers." Elyse hoped her confident facade was holding up. What was with this Everest guy? Nobody had ever gotten through past her 'happy' mask before, and he wasn't even trying really. The tips of her ears started getting red, and she looked at some far off corner. She didn't know what he was doing to her. He was getting close. The real thing she was wondering was, Am I actually letting him in? I don't do that. with anyone. Is that really happening?

@Jesters Court
"Well... if your interested.... I wouldent mind... possibly being one of those takers..."

Running out of steam at the end, Everest finished his statement in a half mumble half understandable whisper.

@Lumina

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]"Well... if your interested.... I wouldent mind... possibly being one of those takers..."
Running out of steam at the end, Everest finished his statement in a half mumble half understandable whisper.

@Jesters Court

[/QUOTE]

Lumina said:
Elyse's eyes widened, visible enough to pretty much everybody. Her face found a furious blush it hadn't seen in... well, ever. She glanced over at Everest, trying not to show she was shaking. Truthfully she didn't even know why she was shaking. Embarrassment? No.... anger? Definitely not. Then why?
"...you mean it...?" Her voice was barely audible, but it was there.

@Jesters Court
"Erm.... well ya...I don't know why... but I really like you..."

Starring her straight in the eyes, Everest managed to get out his feelings in an embarrassed whisper.

@Lumina

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]
"Erm.... well ya...I don't know why... but I really like you..."
Starring her straight in the eyes, Everest managed to get out his feelings in an embarrassed whisper.

@Jesters Court

[/QUOTE]

Lumina said:
Elyse could sense the embarrassment in his voice, and for some reason, she...giggled? She never giggled. She looked at him, a content blush on her face. for once she felt comfortable around someone.
"You're cute, you know that?" She said, smiling. Her eyes, though their color was cold and steeled, showed warmth for probably the first time.

@Jesters Court
"And your extremely cute, but I think that's implied."

Smiling, Everest reached across the table, and clasped her hands in his. He really hoped she wouldn't pull away this time...

@Lumina

Han sat don on a bench in the school courtyards. He puled out his knife from his back pocket an began to examine it, turning it over again and a again.

'dyaln fixed each of them a plate and set it on the table making her self some coffee " good morning " she said sweetly kissing Hans cheek " what do you guys wanna do today , i thought 4 wheeling and then picinic "

@Roman

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]"And your extremely cute, but I think that's implied."
Smiling, Everest reached across the table, and clasped her hands in his. He really hoped she wouldn't pull away this time...

@Jesters Court

[/QUOTE]

Han blinked, "I thought we were going swimming?" Han asked grabbing a fork. "What happened to that plan?"

Ally smiled, "Swimming? Sounds fun! I think we should go swimming!" She said grabbing herself a fork also.

@Sixxx

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Um, what? Akira has no romantic feelings for anyone other than Layla. It's the way Sanctums are made. You don't have to be so butt hurt about it. Also, what does Mashiro-tan got to do with anything? I think you're just jelly because my character got some, while your character's balls are heavy. )))

[/QUOTE]
(Why...why am I always dragged into things even when I'm absent?)

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](Why...why am I always dragged into things even when I'm absent?)

[/QUOTE]
i think @AsongOfIceandFire said you were going to beat the shit out of somebody for tagging you like that...

(( "Just jelly cause your character balls are heavy" I died when I read that. ))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back