• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zero didn't turn around, however he did feel the eyes bore into the back of his head.

3190948427_1_24_GVVLFSHp_zpsjiemccg6.gif

"Akira, I remember the past before Zero. You were a good friend, and I hope when you reincarnate we can be friends again. I miss it, honestly." Zero clenched his fist, a single tear rolling down his cheek. "But... When We come back... Layla... Layla will be gone..."

The fourth gate of Zero's power opened, finally releasing the full potential of his powers. However, unlike most cases, he made no fancy show of it. He decided that action triumphs words. The power in his scythe increased exponentially, the metal turning hot.

Elizabeth stares up at Shiroe, wondering what the hell he was doing but guessing that he must just be insane or something.

Han sheathed hisknife and stood from the bench. He began to walk around, creating mini balls of plasma in his palm, which he used to throw at trees as he walked.

Roman said:
(( Sometimes he seems like a good guy, then again he can be a ass :/ Just my opinion. Lol. ))
((( Yeah xD )))

PixelScoreMC said:
Zero didn't turn around, however he did feel the eyes bore into the back of his head.
3190948427_1_24_GVVLFSHp_zpsjiemccg6.gif

"Akira, I remember the past before Zero. You were a good friend, and I hope when you reincarnate we can be friends again. I miss it, honestly." Zero clenched his fist, a single tear rolling down his cheek. "But... When We come back... Layla... Layla will be gone..."

The fourth gate of Zero's power opened, finally releasing the full potential of his powers. However, unlike most cases, he made no fancy show of it. He decided that action triumphs words. The power in his scythe increased exponentially, the metal turning hot.
((( I already replied to that xD )))

PixelScoreMC said:
((OKAY, i wasn't sure if I had POSTED that or not. Can you quote your post to that post? xDDDD))
((( I'll post the page number, so there's no duplicate posts xD )))

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth stares up at Shiroe, wondering what the hell he was doing but guessing that he must just be insane or something.
(Hey if you dont want to interact then its ok)Shiroe looked down at the girl and went to the courtyard and said as he sighed You should be careful,You could have been blown to bits!

Roman got up from the bench in thr courtyard and made it disappear. "I dont think I wanna be in the courtyard anymore. That guy is screaming for nothing." He said walking away.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

...♅The Akira that was with Thana vanished, returning his real form. This increased his power back to what it once was. Akira swung his sword through the air, keeping the tip pointed at Zero. He spoke as he began walking towards him♅...

“ You're getting ahead of yourself, Soulis. I will protect her. ”

togainu_no_chi_render__tnc____shiki_by_whateverheaddrop-d73a1jw_zpsajmjvqfg.png

[/QUOTE]
"Not when you're dead." Zero then laughed, and said, "Shoot."

He turned around, Blasting towards Akira at the speed of light, bending the nearby ground to explode behind him. Zero sent his scythe flashing towards Akira's chest, towards his heart.

Han smiled. "Yeah. It's me." He took a step closer. "I know it is shocking. I was pretty shocked when I died...and when Ansom brought me back." He nodded. "Death is so weird." He mumbled.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Han smiled. "Yeah. It's me." He took a step closer. "I know it is shocking. I was pretty shocked when I died...and when Ansom brought me back." He nodded. "Death is so weird." He mumbled.
Elizabeth hugged Han tightly, silently thanking Ansom under her breath. "I'm so glad you're alive!"

Han hugged Elizabeth back. "Yeah, me too." He chuckled. "How have you been? I am surprised Ansom didn't try to kill you or anyone else that I came in contact with." He admitted. "It is so unlike him to ignore the friends of those he hates."

Roman went in his dorm, and sits on his couch, "What is there to do today?" He asked himself as he took out his phone. He looked through his contacts and remembered Haiiro was supposed to show him what its like to be a girl so he called.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Han hugged Elizabeth back. "Yeah, me too." He chuckled. "How have you been? I am surprised Ansom didn't try to kill you or anyone else that I came in contact with." He admitted. "It is so unlike him to ignore the friends of those he hates."
Elizabeth smiles, not mentioning that she had just hung out with Ansom a while ago. "I've been fine, but I'm glad you're alright!"

PixelScoreMC said:
"Not when you're dead." Zero then laughed, and said, "Shoot."
He turned around, Blasting towards Akira at the speed of light, bending the nearby ground to explode behind him. Zero sent his scythe flashing towards Akira's chest, towards his heart.
...?Akira smirked and brought his sword shoulder length, charging towards Zero at the same speed. As Zero's scythe came towards his chest, Akira brought his sword upwards, deflecting the attack. He used the momentum of the scythe to spin around, slashing the side of Zero's already wounded knee. He didn't stop there, with the same motion, he brought his sword upwards, pointing the tip into the sky, preparing to slash through Zero's head?...

kdhyn_zpsb0mb8kzi.gif

Haiiro's phone starts ringing in her pocket and she disappears, appearing in her dorm room and answering the phone. "Hello?"

Lumina said:
Elyse still wasn't used to such kindness towards her, but she definitely enjoyed it. She took his arm, smiling, pointing them to a park a few blocks from downtown. It was midday so lots of people were walking around. They all looked so normal, so happy. She released her arm and sat down on a bench overlooking a small pond, shaded by the trees around it. She smiled at Everest, enjoying the whole atmosphere.
@Jesters Court
Sitting down next to Elyse, Everest smiled at her and said,

"You know? Its a nice thing the only thing I have to watch out for is your hands. It means I can do something like this without worrying about turning into a piece of scrap."

Saying that, Everest wrapped his arm arm around her shoulders and gently pulled her in tight.

@Lumina

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth smiles, not mentioning that she had just hung out with Ansom a while ago. "I've been fine, but I'm glad you're alright!"
Han nodded. "Yeah..." He shrugged his shoulders. "But, hey, I guess that old god of chaos has changed. He brought me back...and freed me of charruption." He smiled and put his arm around Elizabeth. "I guess I have a chance of becoming friends with him."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...?Akira smirked and brought his sword shoulder length, charging towards Zero at the same speed. As Zero's scythe came towards his chest, Akira brought his sword upwards, deflecting the attack. He used the momentum of the scythe to spin around, slashing the side of Zero's already wounded knee. He didn't stop there, with the same motion, he brought his sword upwards, pointing the tip into the sky, preparing to slash through Zero's head?...
kdhyn_zpsb0mb8kzi.gif

[/QUOTE]
Zero disregarded his lower leg, as it came clean off, and ducked, as he cut Akira's right arm in half. "A leg for... an arm." Zero coughed up blood, As he backed up slightly, breathing a little bit harder. "Is that all you got?"

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Sitting down next to Elyse, Everest smiled at her and said,
"You know? Its a nice thing the only thing I have to watch out for is your hands. It means I can do something like this without worrying about turning into a piece of scrap."

Saying that, Everest wrapped his arm arm around her shoulders and gently pulled her in tight.

@Jesters Court

[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back