• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
AsongOfIceandFire said:
Han frowned. "Your sister? Do I really have to kill your sister? We sort of had a thing, remember?" He sighed. "Ugghh...fine."
Elizabeth smiled. "Pleaaaaasssse~" She says, trying to coax Han into agreeing to kill Haiiro.

Roman said:
Roman turns around quickly, materializing restraints on Haiiro. "How long have you been right there?" He asked her with a confused look on his face.
@AriaTheWatcher
Haiiro sighs. "About ten seconds..." She says, seeming a bit angry. "Mind getting rid of the restraints?"

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](.-. why?)

[/QUOTE]
((( So you could see it. I thought it was pretty idiotic, so I wanted to see how you'd react xP )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smirked as the scythe impaled his chest. He spoke♅...
“ Wrong move.. ”

...♅Akira then began slashing Zero multiple times all over his body. Zero's blood poured out of the open wounds rapidly, painting the area around them red. Akira slashed directly up Zero's face, however it wasn't deep enough to kill him. Akira then spun his sword anti-clockwise, giving one final slash into Zero's chest, causing blood to fly around Akira♅...

kdkc2_zpsl8nbu8jm.gif

[/QUOTE]
Zero wasn't able to take all the impacts without going unconscious. However, this was also a bad move of Akira's. An explosion of darkness erupted from Zero, Shattering the nearby 10 mile radius into a complete field of destruction. The explosion didn't stop either, as it kept rushing forward, seeming to never end.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( So you could see it. I thought it was pretty idiotic, so I wanted to see how you'd react xP )))

[/QUOTE]
(Ah. Well now you see.)

...♅Akira leaped back, picking up his arm and reattaching it, making it as if it was never cut off. As the explosion of darkness occurred, Akira enveloped the courtyard in a barrier, preventing the school and nearby students from being harmed. He released a large way of fire in the form of a circular object. The fire began combating the darkness and holding it at bay. Akira slowly made his way towards Zero's unconscious body, picking him up and quickly vanishing into the fire. The fire didn't seem to harm Zero, as it was too preoccupied on the darkness. The nearby lake trembled as the two powers collided♅...

Ace-Blackbeard-Clash.gif

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira leaped back, picking up his arm and reattaching it, making it as if it was never cut off. As the explosion of darkness occurred, Akira enveloped the courtyard in a barrier, preventing the school and nearby students from being harmed. He released a large way of fire in the form of a circular object. The fire began combating the darkness and holding it at bay. Akira slowly made his way towards Zero's unconscious body, picking him up and quickly vanishing into the fire. The fire didn't seem to harm Zero, as it was too preoccupied on the darkness. The nearby lake trembled as the two powers collided♅...
Ace-Blackbeard-Clash.gif

[/QUOTE]
Slowly, the darkness faded and returned to Zero. Strangely, black crystal surrounded Zero, making an indestructible barrier as Zero's wounds began to heal. A strange voice appeared, speaking to Akira.

"Imperius, You aren't allowed to harm my child no longer. Flee, or great misfortune will happen upon you."

Zero's now enveloped body of crystal floated away from Akira's grasp, then disappearing in an explosion of glittering black particles, leaving nothing behind.

Roman dematerialized the restraints. "Dont sneak up on me like that. It could have been a lot worst than some whack restraints." He put his hands in his pockets, "Since your here. Welcome to my dorm." He said smiling as he showed her the neatly cleaned dorm.

@AriaTheWatcher

Roman said:
Roman dematerialized the restraints. "Dont sneak up on me like that. It could have been a lot worst than some whack restraints." He put his hands in his pockets, "Since your here. Welcome to my dorm." He said smiling as he showed her the neatly cleaned dorm.
@AriaTheWatcher
Haiiro frowns. "It's way too neat..." She mumbles to herself. "Anyway sorry about ditching you earlier."

PixelScoreMC said:
Slowly, the darkness faded and returned to Zero. Strangely, black crystal surrounded Zero, making an indestructible barrier as Zero's wounds began to heal. A strange voice appeared, speaking to Akira.
"Imperius, You aren't allowed to harm my child no longer. Flee, or great misfortune will happen upon you."

Zero's now enveloped body of crystal floated away from Akira's grasp, then disappearing in an explosion of glittering black particles, leaving nothing behind.

...?The flames vanished when the Darkness did. Akira watched Zero's body vanish with his blood red eyes, sheathing his sword. He began walking away, soon vanishing and appearing on top of the school's tallest roof top, waiting on The Watcher?...

tumblr_mq65ehRxra1r21u64o9_400_zpssri8ismy.gif

Roman sighed, "No need to apologize. Someone was out to kill you, I mean I would have helped, but I didn't know where you guys disappeared off to." Roman looks out the window. "Maybe next time..." he said quietly.

@AriaTheWatcher

Roman said:
Roman sighed, "No need to apologize. Someone was out to kill you, I mean I would have helped, but I didn't know where you guys disappeared off to." Roman looks out the window. "Maybe next time..." he said quietly.
@AriaTheWatcher
Haiiro shrugs. "Meh, you probably couldn't have done much to help." She says, grinning. "I've got a good idea, remember that girl that was with Han, the one that kicked you in the balls? We should prank her, or kidnap her!"

Roman shook his head, "You only seen 'peices' of my abilities. And kidnapping little kids isn't my thing." He said sitting down. "So whats up?" Roman asked yawning.

@AriaTheWatcher

Haiiro shrugs."Not much...I'm gonna go kidnap her." She says, bored out of her mind and needing something to do. She disappears, appearing in the school's courtyard and wondering where she could find that kid.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth smiled. "Pleaaaaasssse~" She says, trying to coax Han into agreeing to kill Haiiro.
Haiiro sighs. "About ten seconds..." She says, seeming a bit angry. "Mind getting rid of the restraints?"
Han sighed heavily. "Fine. I will try. I just got done with being dead, but I'll see what I can do." He rolled his eyes. "The things I do for love." He muttered. "Do you know where she is?"

@Nonalaka

(( @AriaTheWatcher She's off campus right now :U ))

Roman looks out the window into the courtyard and shouts, "Have fun looking! I dont even think she's on campus!" He said told Haiiro putting his head back in the window and closing it.

Thana struggled to her feet picking up the rotting stick that used to be her schythe and started to stager put to look for watcher as more blood leaked from her mouth. She didn't want to leave not after she had finally found some one that looked past the fact that she was death she wanted to stay forever and be with watcher so she staggered out of his house and down the street looking for him desperately while holding onto the power as tight as she could

@AriaTheWatcher

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Han sighed heavily. "Fine. I will try. I just got done with being dead, but I'll see what I can do." He rolled his eyes. "The things I do for love." He muttered. "Do you know where she is?"
Elizabeth shakes her head. "Nope, probably somewhere nearby though."

Daniel reaver]Thana struggled to her feet picking up the rotting stick that used to be her schythe and started to stager put to look for watcher as more blood leaked from her mouth. She didn't want to leave not after she had finally found some one that looked past the fact that she was death she wanted to stay forever and be with watcher so she staggered out of his house and down the street looking for him desperately while holding onto the power as tight as she could [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10407-ariathewatcher/ said:
@AriaTheWatcher[/URL]
The Watcher appears next to Thana. "Thana? Thana?!"

Roman said:
(( @AriaTheWatcher She's off campus right now :U ))
Roman looks out the window into the courtyard and shouts, "Have fun looking! I dont even think she's on campus!" He said told Haiiro putting his head back in the window and closing it.
Haiiro shrugs. Even if she was on campus it wouldn't be that hard to find her.

Thana looked over at watcher and let her self fall into him "watcher" thana said quietly as she droped the stick and gripped his shirt tightly

Thana gripped watchers shirt as the schythe withered more "esh took my powers" thana said softly as she looked up at him with a pained smile she was happy that he was there but also sad that she might never see him again so she pushed into him weakly to try to get him to hold her

"I can't live without them" thana wispered as she held onto watchers shirt and used the last of her strength to bring them to her destroyed room before she weakly stood on her toes and kissed him

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth shakes her head. "Nope, probably somewhere nearby though."
The Watcher appears next to Thana. "Thana? Thana?!"

Haiiro shrugs. Even if she was on campus it wouldn't be that hard to find her.
Han sighed. "I'll find her." He crouched down, placing huis hand on the ground and closing his eyes. "Got her." He muttered before appearing next to Haiiro. "Hey, Haiiro. Long time no see."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I can't live without them" thana wispered as she held onto watchers shirt and used the last of her strength to bring them to her destroyed room before she weakly stood on her toes and kissed him

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher starts crying. "J-just hold on...I-I'll get them back..."

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Han sighed. "I'll find her." He crouched down, placing huis hand on the ground and closing his eyes. "Got her." He muttered before appearing next to Haiiro. "Hey, Haiiro. Long time no see."
Haiiro frowns. "Oh, it's you." She says, seeming a bit disapppointed.

(BRB)

"I'll be waiting" thana said softly before she pulled away from watcher and walked in front of the tree and turned to face him as a giant black coffin looking object started to form around her body as she crossed her arms infront of her chest and smiled at watcher before the object completely formed leaving a black glass like material facing out so that people could see in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back