• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth kisses Han, she had thought Han was gone forever.
Han kissed Elizabeth back before breaking away. "So....what do you want to do?" He questioned her. "I would suggest going back to my dorm, but Ansom is my new roommate, so that would be awkward."

Elizabeth shrugs. "I don't know...things have been boring around here lately." She says, sighing. "I've really missed you."

Roman chuckled, "What happened earlier? You just up and disappeared on me." He said remembering the weird guy who somehow knew his name.

@AriaTheWatcher

...?Akira brought his left arm into the Scythe's path, causing his left arm to be cut off instead. He looked as his arm was cut off, the blood gashing onto the courtyard's concrete slabs. He tensed the muscles within his arm, stopping the bleeding. He then quickly slashed horizontally, slicing Zero's abdomen and causing blood to rush forth from his wound?...

kdhvt_zpswqjn37zy.gif

Roman said:
Roman chuckled, "What happened earlier? You just up and disappeared on me." He said remembering the weird guy who somehow knew his name.
@AriaTheWatcher
Haiiro sighs. "Yeah, my sister had asked the guy to kill me, no big deal." She says, appearing behind Roman.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth shrugs. "I don't know...things have been boring around here lately." She says, sighing. "I've really missed you."
Han nodded in agreement. "Yeah, Missed you too." He unsheathed his knife. "Is there anyone you hate. I am dying to fight....not literally of course, but you know what I mean." He chuckled. (Brb, just tag me in your reply.)

Elizabeth shrugs. "No one really...except my sister." She says, wondering if she could get Han to kill Haiiro. "How about Haiiro? I kind of want her dead." (@AsongOfIceandFire)

Roman nodded, "So, thats what that was about." He rubbed his chin. "I'm kinda confused on the fact of how he knew my name." He pondered in his mind on some possibilities. He still didn't notice Haiiro behind him.

@AriaTheWatcher

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](Who tagged me first? -_- )

[/QUOTE]
((( Shiroe. I told him you were probably going to beat him when you see what context he tagged you in xD )))

Roman said:
Roman nodded, "So, thats what that was about." He rubbed his chin. "I'm kinda confused on the fact of how he knew my name." He pondered in his mind on some possibilities. He still didn't notice Haiiro behind him.
@AriaTheWatcher
Haiiro taps Roman on the shoulder, planning on trying to scare him.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...?Akira brought his left arm into the Scythe's path, causing his left arm to be cut off instead. He looked as his arm was cut off, the blood gashing onto the courtyard's concrete slabs. He tensed the muscles within his arm, stopping the bleeding. He then quickly slashed horizontally, slicing Zero's abdomen and causing blood to rush forth from his wound?...
kdhvt_zpswqjn37zy.gif

[/QUOTE]
Blood from Zero poured forth, as Zero then laughed faintly, saying "Surprise motha' fucka'." A pointy tip extruded from the end of his scythe, as he stabbed it into Akira like a spear, causing blood to pour out from the wound. Zero coughed up more blood, darkness trying to seal his wounds however it wasn't fully blocking the stream, merely delaying it. "Let's finish this."

Lumina said:
Elyse gave a small laugh. "Sometimes I wonder if that would have been the case if I stayed at that place any longer. I mean... they injected the metal right here..." she touches her chest near her heart, "so I'm surprised it's just my hands that are affected." She relaxed against him a bit, still getting used to the idea of being close to another person. Part of her mind was screaming at her to run away, that he was just like all the scientists, but another part of her mind said to enjoy actually having someone near. She decided to listen to the latter.
@Jesters Court
Gently rubbing her shoulder Everest smiled sadly and thought of the void in his own chest. He debated whether or not to tell her the truth about voids, but decided against it. Now was not the time and all it would do would ruin the moment. Speaking softly in a voice he knew only she could hear, Everest said,

"I'm sorry... I shouldn't have brought it up, I understand the memories must be incredibly painful... but no matter what, I do have to thank the scientist that created you... if they hadn't done that, then i wouldn't have met you and wouldn't be enjoying this moment right now... don't get me wrong, I hate their slimy guts, and if you hadn't killed them all, I would hunt them down and tear them limb from limb... but without them..."

Pulling her in tight, Everest gently kissed the top of Elyse's head, enjoying the feeling of her in his arms.

@Lumina

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Shiroe. I told him you were probably going to beat him when you see what context he tagged you in xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(Don't tag me in stupid crap.

Especially not sexually related arguments.)

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](Don't tag me in stupid crap.
Especially not sexually related arguments.)

[/QUOTE]
((( I didn't tag you in it though. I tagged you afterwards. )))

Roman turns around quickly, materializing restraints on Haiiro. "How long have you been right there?" He asked her with a confused look on his face.

@AriaTheWatcher

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth shrugs. "No one really...except my sister." She says, wondering if she could get Han to kill Haiiro. "How about Haiiro? I kind of want her dead." (@AsongOfIceandFire)
Han frowned. "Your sister? Do I really have to kill your sister? We sort of had a thing, remember?" He sighed. "Ugghh...fine."

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Gently rubbing her shoulder Everest smiled sadly and thought of the void in his own chest. He debated whether or not to tell her the truth about voids, but decided against it. Now was not the time and all it would do would ruin the moment. Speaking softly in a voice he knew only she could hear, Everest said,
"I'm sorry... I shouldn't have brought it up, I understand the memories must be incredibly painful... but no matter what, I do have to thank the scientist that created you... if they hadn't done that, then i wouldn't have met you and wouldn't be enjoying this moment right now... don't get me wrong, I hate their slimy guts, and if you hadn't killed them all, I would hunt them down and tear them limb from limb... but without them..."

Pulling her in tight, Everest gently kissed the top of Elyse's head, enjoying the feeling of her in his arms.

@Jesters Court

[/QUOTE]

Sixxx said:
Bleu smiled and took taking his hand as they walked out , an bunch of people gacked at her either at her beauty that night or at her scars she walked out and the valet got the car " i say cafe , then icecream then maybe a bakery ?" she smile up at him " i told you i ate alot right ?"
@Daniel reaver
Daniel opened blues door for here "your wish is my command" he said to her with a bow while out stretching on hand to the car waiting for blue to get in so he can close her door and get in also @Sixxx

"That's pretty cool!...why'd you stop?" She asked tilting her head as she did so.

@AsongOfIceandFire

PixelScoreMC said:
Blood from Zero poured forth, as Zero then laughed faintly, saying "Surprise motha' fucka'." A pointy tip extruded from the end of his scythe, as he stabbed it into Akira like a spear, causing blood to pour out from the wound. Zero coughed up more blood, darkness trying to seal his wounds however it wasn't fully blocking the stream, merely delaying it. "Let's finish this."
...♅Akira smirked as the scythe impaled his chest. He spoke♅...

“ Wrong move.. ”

...♅Akira then began slashing Zero multiple times all over his body. Zero's blood poured out of the open wounds rapidly, painting the area around them red. Akira slashed directly up Zero's face, however it wasn't deep enough to kill him. Akira then spun his sword anti-clockwise, giving one final slash into Zero's chest, causing blood to fly around Akira♅...

kdkc2_zpsl8nbu8jm.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back