• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Jesters Court]i think @AsongOfIceandFire said you were going to beat the shit out of somebody for tagging you like that...

[/QUOTE]
(Yeah I think that somebody is not here)

(( I have just been getting likes because of my assholeness.... I'm a hilarious ass xD ))

Roman said:
Han blinked, "I thought we were going swimming?" Han asked grabbing a fork. "What happened to that plan?"

Ally smiled, "Swimming? Sounds fun! I think we should go swimming!" She said grabbing herself a fork also.

@Sixxx
Dylan smiled " oh yeh i forgot , well we can go 4 wheeling later " she went up stairs and packed a bag with towels and stuff and got dressed sliping the bikini on underneath before hoping down the stairs with the bag and ate her breakfast

Han ran upstairs and grabbed his swim trunks, "Oh damn. I'm still kinda tired." He said sitting down for a second.

Ally ran and grabbed her swimsuit and returned downstairs, "I'm ready! Wait, where is Big Brother?" She askes Dylan.

@Sixxx

Lumina said:
That was it. That did it. He had broken through her walls that she had put up over the years. He didn't care who she was or the fact that touching him could possibly kill him. He didn't care that she wasn't truly human anymore. He genuinely liked her, just for being her. Elyse's whole face found a blush, including her ears and she just looked down at her lap, unable to bring herself to look at him. She was a lot more sensitive than she'd ever really be willing to show, but to him... she didnt mind. The waitress came over, dropping off the check, giving them a weirded out look, but this time she didn't dare move her hands away. Instead she moved them to intertwine her fingers in his. She still didn't look at him. She hoped he'd get the hint.
@Jesters Court
Smiling because she didn't pull away Everest said,

"You know? I wouldn't mind staying like this for the next week, but i think the waitress might get a bit pissy if we did that."

"Do you know if there's a better place we could hang out? I don't know, like a park or something?"

reluctantly un-twinning their fingers, Everest pulled out his wallet, and payed for the meal, then offering his arm to Elyse, he decided he would simply allow her to lead him wherever she wished.

@Lumina

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](Why...why am I always dragged into things even when I'm absent?)

[/QUOTE]
((( I dunno. The topic didn't even relate to you at all, yet you were dragged in xD )))

((( I'm sure she read. We're currently on mine, Aria-chan and Logan-kun's collab RP. She'll get back to you when she comes back onto the RP, until then, be patient. )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I'm sure she read. We're currently on mine, Aria-chan and Logan-kun's collab RP. She'll get back to you when she comes back onto the RP, until then, be patient. )))

[/QUOTE]
(Thanks!)

Dylan shugged , "let me go cheack on him " she walked up stairs and he door , closing it behind her walking over to him " You ok sweet heart? you look tired wanna just rest when we get there?"

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Smiling because she didn't pull away Everest said,
"You know? I wouldn't mind staying like this for the next week, but i think the waitress might get a bit pissy if we did that."

"Do you know if there's a better place we could hang out? I don't know, like a park or something?"

reluctantly un-twinning their fingers, Everest pulled out his wallet, and payed for the meal, then offering his arm to Elyse, he decided he would simply allow her to lead him wherever she wished.

@Jesters Court

[/QUOTE]

(( Ah, makes sense @Fukushima Akira ))

Han looked up, "Yeah sure. Lets go, I'm gonna get somw coffee really quick." He said standing up.

Ally wondered if they were gonna walk to the their destination. "Hey, Big Brother!" She shouted. "Are we walking?" Ally asked

Han walked to the stairs, "Yeah. Its not far from here." He said grabbing his coffee and waiting on Dylan.

@Sixxx

(( Sometimes he seems like a good guy, then again he can be a ass :/ Just my opinion. Lol. ))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back