• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haiiro shrugs. "Well, beats getting killed. I'm in." She says, sighing. "But still, #TeamKaos? I understand the name, but the hashtag just makes it sound weird..."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro shrugs. "Well, beats getting killed. I'm in." She says, sighing. "But still, #TeamKaos? I understand the name, but the hashtag just makes it sound weird..."
"Call it whatever you like. Include the pound or do not, It doesn't make a difference." Ansom chuckled. "Anyways, now that you are part of the team, you can ask for revenge on a certain someone and I am obligated to carry out this task. Is there anyone you want to disappear." Ansom asked. Han tried to take the take the tape off, but he was struggling to do so. He kept shaking his head side-to-side, warning Haiiro of something.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
"Call it whatever you like. Include the pound or do not, It doesn't make a difference." Ansom chuckled. "Anyways, now that you are part of the team, you can ask for revenge on a certain someone and I am obligated to carry out this task. Is there anyone you want to disappear." Ansom asked. Han tried to take the take the tape off, but he was struggling to do so. He kept shaking his head side-to-side, warning Haiiro of something.
Haiiro shakes her head, as pissed off at her sister as she was she didn't want her dead, granted she still hated Elizabeth. "Not really... Although... Nah, he hasn't really done much to bother me lately... although he did kidnap me..." She says, talking to herself and wondering what was wrong with Han.

Han ran off to change, "I have to change really quick!" He said hiding behind a tree. A few minutes later he returned teleporting into the water. "I'm here." He said folding his arms.

Ally waved to Han, "Took you long enough." She said smiling. "Look at Dylan. She seems happy." Ally said pointing to Dylan.

Han looked at Dylan and waves, "No nosebleeds... I'm surprised." Han whisperd to himself.

ICHIGO_KUROSAKI_by_escarter69.png

@Sixxx

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro shakes her head, as pissed off at her sister as she was she didn't want her dead, granted she still hated Elizabeth. "Not really... Although... Nah, he hasn't really done much to bother me lately... although he did kidnap me..." She says, talking to herself and wondering what was wrong with Han.
Ansom shrugged again. "Whatever." Han managed to rip the tape off his mouth. "Dammit, Haiiro! Do not joing, he'll-" Han disappeared before he could finish. "Welcome to TeamKaos." He pulled out a purple thorn and pricked Haiiro's arm. "Bye. We should hang out sometime. God of Chaos and Goddess of destruction. Fun." He disappeared.

Daniel reaver]"I don't want any thing" daniel said as his eyes changed to dragon eyes and he glared back at the boy before they turned normal and he put the glowing credit card on the counter [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7449-sixxx/ said:
@Sixxx[/URL]

@Sixxx
The boy serveed her ice cream with an eye roll before going back to texting Blue pulled daniel to the garden , licking her icecream happly

Daniel smiled down at blue "good?" He asked with a smile while he watched blue eat her ice cream the night had been going good and he hoped it would stay that way for the rest of it

@Sixxx

Dylan jumps in happily and swims over to Han kissing him " hey you " she say giggling and splashing him when he wasnt looking " gottca" she says swiming away

@Roman

Thana's soul had out streched to some of her freinds the first being haiiro. "Haiiro" a wisper came to haiiro in Thana's voice that only she could hear it sounded dead and pained when it talked to haiiro

Han found himself on the roof of the school. He sighed and sat down. "Dammit. I bet Ansom already pricked her. Now, she'll find it impossible to disobey him. She'll have almost no free will around him."

Ansom appeared in the school courtyard. He figured that he was going to visit bunny girl later, but not now. Now, he wanted to rest. He sat down on the grass, the ground turning purple, the color spreading in a big circle.

Haiiro frowns, wondering why she had heard Thana's voice, but considering it to probably just be her having another fit of insanity or something. Haiiro shrugs, swimming back to the top, her clothes somehow dry. "Well, time to hunt down one of Elizabeth's old friends and kill her. What was that girls name...Blue?"

Haiiro stares at the mist silhouette of Thana for a second before sighing and shaking her head. "This is another one of my fits of insanity, I just know it."

A vision came to haiiro of Thana's pitch black coffin siting in front of the now dead tree in her room as strands of shadow flew around the tree and coffin then into the ground before dead warriors came up from those spots and stood guard around the room

Haiiro frowns. "Oook? This is way different than usual... I'm gone." She says, disappearing and appearing on the roof of the school, staring off into the school's courtyard to look for Roman or Blue, since she had no idea where either of them were and didn't care to take the time to track them down. She was just going to wait until one of them showed up in the school courtyard.

...♅Akira leaned against a wall on top of the school's tallest building, still waiting on The Watcher. His arms were folded and he was staring at the city. He was silent♅...

“ ... ”

10968190102a12910621235l_zpsd76cdbc1.jpg

Another vision went to haiiro doing the same as the last except after the dead rose from the ground it changed to look at the blackened see through material of the coffin so haiiro could see what was inside all the while Thana's voice calling out "haiiro haiiro haiiro"

Haiiro sighs, ignoring the vision and hoping it would go away soon, these visions were really starting to bug her. She knew Thana couldn't die, it wasn't possible for her to die. Haiiro's own mind labeled these as paranoid hallucinations brought on by having one too many bottles of vodka.

The vision came again this time showing esh grabing onto thanas power and the tendrils of shadow shriveling up and breaking apart along with Her schythe then showing the front of watchers house as Thana's voice still called haiiros name

The visions came again showing the same things except with the words and sending the pain that Thana felt into haiiro while Thana's voice spoke "haiiro haiiro save me I'm dying help esh esh coffin watchers house help" the words came to haiiro in a rush of wispers all happening at different times

Haiiro groans, clutching her head. "Even i-if I tried to help there's nothing I can do. If Esh caused this then you're in trouble. Esh hates me and I hate Esh, plus I don't stand a snowballs chance in hell against her so shut up already."

A ghostly figure of Thana stood in front of haiiro as mist swarmed her "haiiro please" it said in a ghostly voice as it stood there in front of her staring into haiiros soul

Haiiro shakes her head. "There's nothin' I can do." She says calmly, sighing. "Esh is way more powerful than me, plus because she hates me negotiation would be impossible."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back