• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Han kissed Dylan, but was then splashed. He started to swim after her, "Hey Short Stuff!" He yelled catching up to her pretty quickly.

@Sixxx

Thana's figure slowly started to fade "at least go see" thana said in the ghostly voice hoping haiiro would go and see the coffin that was in the vision

Haiiro follows the lights, walking into the room silently. "So you're stuck in there 'eh?" She says, staring at the coffin.

The shadows that flew around the room suddenly droped into the ground like they did in the vision as dead appered and stood on either side of haiiro leaving her only two choices walk out the door or go to the coffin as a cold wind swept through the destroyed room

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]A black shadow appered in front of haiiro and sat there for a second before taking Thana's form and staring at haiiro

[/QUOTE]
Haiiro stares at the shadow. "Err...this is even more peculiar..."

Haiiro sighs angrily. "I already said there's nothing I can do to convince Esh! Why don't you just possess her or something like that."

"She holds my power the only reason I'm in the coffin was to stop my body from dying to give watcher a chance to get my powers back" thana said in a ghostly voice as the dead started to roam the room doing some sort of patrol while two of then stood at the door

Haiiro sighs angrily. "If you're body dies doesn't your soul still exist?" She asks, coming up with a temporary solution.

"Partially if my body dies my soul would be forced to stay with it for all eternity or until some one comes along that's piwerful enough to revive death

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Partially if my body dies my soul would be forced to stay with it for all eternity or until some one comes along that's piwerful enough to revive death

[/QUOTE]
Haiiro sighs angrily. "Well, why don't you just possess me for now and use me to get your powers back. It's worth a shot." She says, shrugging.

"Oh right,... I assume your love for chaos has lead you to do some interesting stuff huh," she smiled, again tugging at her sweater "that must be exciting"

@AsongOfIceandFire

" forget it i'm out. I'll do my own Godly thing (he is a god)" said Aoimine as he walked towards the school courtyard, then sat at one of the benches.

Lumina said:
Elyse'ss eyes widened at the kiss. That had never happened to her before. Ever. She instinctively grabbed his arm, squeezing a bit. It was nice to feel wanted, to feel protected by someone and honestly just not... used.
"Yeah, I suppose I should thank him too." She said, nearly inaudibly.

@Jesters Court
Everest simply sat there enjoying her company, and warmth, honestly he wouldn't mind sitting like that for hours if he could. He decided then, he wouldn't mess this up, and wouldn't move until she did, because he was quite happy with the situation...

@Lumina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back