• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daniel smiled when blue kissed the ice cream off of his lips "you really are beautiful" daniel said with a smile as he watched blue then looked at the fire flys then back to her

@Sixxx

@Sixxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Han kissed Dylan, "I don't want to admit it. But, you did." He pushed the wet hair out of the real Dylan's eyes. "Your so pretty." Han said smiling. He leaned in for another kiss but was stopped when Ally shouted to him.

Ally was shouting at Han and Dylan, as they were talking, "Hey Big Brother! You two need to get a room!" Ally yelled as she laughed. She used her powers to push the two out of the water. "I helped ya get closer to one." She said to them as she giggled.

@Sixxx

"Its nice" Moriko looked around a bit but stopped herself, after all, she was told staring was rude. It was a lot more plain than her own, then again hers had plants and flowers hanging around everywhere, she had to feel a home somehow after all.

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana walked out of watchers house and over to the school "any ideas where she might be" thana asked haiiro as she looked around the school yard

[/QUOTE]
Haiiro sighs. "Throne room of Hell, that's where she took me so she should still be there."

Before he could react Elyse brought her lips to the metal, indirectly kissing him. She pulled back, a serious blush finding her face. She looked down, intertwining her now exposed hands in with his.

"S-Sorry to scare you." She said, pulling thr metal away from his face. "I just wanted to, um, I dunno..." her face getting redder as she spoke. She had never been so flustered. This guy was something else. "You make my head go funny. Nobody else has been able to do that so I just wanted to, yknow..." her voice trailed off, embarrassed.

@Jesters Court

Nonalaka said:
"Its nice" Moriko looked around a bit but stopped herself, after all, she was told staring was rude. It was a lot more plain than her own, then again hers had plants and flowers hanging around everywhere, she had to feel a home somehow after all.
@AsongOfIceandFire
"No need to lie. I hate it." Ansom chuckled. then looked at Moriko. "I would change it, but I sort of can't. My roommate designed it all." He sighed and walked into the kitchen. "Do you want a soda or something?" He asked out.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana sighed "I don't have the power to get to the throne room of hell" thana said sadly as she looked around for some one that did

[/QUOTE]
Haiiro sighs angrily. "Remember, you're in my body, and since I have the power to do it that means that you can use me."

"Oh right.....umm I don't know how to use your power" thana said nervously hoping that when haiiro gets her body back she doesn't kill her

She giggled a bit at his statement "Oh, I see, so your roommate likes to be minimalistic with style I assume?" She asked as she looked around, "a soda would be nice, i-if that's not a bother.."

@AsongOfIceandFire

Lumina said:
Before he could react Elyse brought her lips to the metal, indirectly kissing him. She pulled back, a serious blush finding her face. She looked down, intertwining her now exposed hands in with his.
"S-Sorry to scare you." She said, pulling thr metal away from his face. "I just wanted to, um, I dunno..." her face getting redder as she spoke. She had never been so flustered. This guy was something else. "You make my head go funny. Nobody else has been able to do that so I just wanted to, yknow..." her voice trailed off, embarrassed.

@Jesters Court
Laughing Everest had been wondering what she was doing. smiling, he gently pulled her head to his chest and said,

"You really are one weird girl, you know that?"

Kissing the top of her head again he chuckled at just how pure Elyse truly was...

@Lumina

Roman said:
Han kissed Dylan, "I don't want to admit it. But, you did." He pushed the wet hair out of the real Dylan's eyes. "Your so pretty." Han said smiling. He leaned in for another kiss but was stopped when Ally shouted to him.

Ally was shouting at Han and Dylan, as they were talking, "Hey Big Brother! You two need to get a room!" Ally yelled as she laughed. She used her powers to push the two out of the water. "I helped ya get closer to one." She said to them as she giggled.

@Sixxx
Dylan smiled when he called her pretty " awww your pretty too" she said with a smirk untill she was pushed out of the water blue and daniel need to babysit some time . she said witha smirk

Daniel reaver]Thana though of the throne room in hell but instead she ended up on the roof of the school next to akira [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11585-fukushima-akira/ said:
@Fukushima Akira[/URL]
Haiiro sighs angrily. "Nice try, give me control for a second and I'll get us there."

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Laughing Everest had been wondering what she was doing. smiling, he gently pulled her head to his chest and said,
"You really are one weird girl, you know that?"

Kissing the top of her head again he chuckled at just how pure Elyse truly was...

@Jesters Court

[/QUOTE]

Han smiled and sat up and chuckled a bit, "Yeah, they met her already. But, I volunteered to 'adopt' her." He said with a glowing smile. Han stood up and helped Dylan up. "I was gonna kiss you, but Ally blew us away." Han said looking at Ally.

Ally looked at Han, "What is it Big Brother?" She asked as if she was innocent.

@Sixxx

Haiiro sighs, snapping her fingers as they appear in the throne room of hell, giving control of her body to Thana again.

Lumina said:
Elyse puffed her cheeks like a child, the skin laced with a pale pink.
"You're the weirdo."

She grinned, winking at him.

@Jesters Court
"Fine... we're weirdos together..."

And with that, Everest gave her a quick kiss on the lips, not long enough that she could truly be called a kiss... more of a peck really... but knowing her, it would be about all he could get away with, without her freaking out. After separating he whispered in her ear,

"you know? I think it was much better without the metal plate... what did you think?"

@Lumina

Thana looked around as her memories came flooding into haiiros Mindnof how she tryed so hard to make mama and papa proud but always failed

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]"Fine... we're weirdos together..."
And with that, Everest gave her a quick kiss on the lips, not long enough that she could truly be called a kiss... more of a peck really... but knowing her, it would be about all he could get away with, without her freaking out. After separating he whispered in her ear,

"you know? I think it was much better without the metal plate... what did you think?"

@Jesters Court

[/QUOTE]

Haiiro groans. "Try to keep your memories to yourself please Thana... There's Esh, go get her to give you your powers back."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back