• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana weakly put her arms around watchers neck with a smile as the tree started to come back to life but the room still stayed destroyed while the dead that guarded the coffin slowly kneeled to thana

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher smiles. "I can fix the room later. I'm glad you're alright now."

"I'm glad too" thana said as she kissed watchers cheek and looked into his eyes as the tail from the fruit wagged happily and her new eyes started to glow again

"While I was doing something the Watcher fed me something..." She started. "It didn't affect me then because it affected Aon and Xev first so now they're lost in the world somewhere." She continued saying as she started to glow. "So please find them and take care of me." She said as bright flash covered the room and left a little blonde girl lying unconscious on the floor.

"I left haiiros body back in the throne room of hell maybe she still there" thana said as she pushed into watchers chest wanting him to hold her close

Haiiro frowns. "Err...But wait...what did it do to them? And should I be worried about them killing me?" She asks, hoping that Esh heard her and wondering who the blonde girl was. "Ehh?" She mumbles, poking the little girl with a stick.

The Watcher holds Thana close. "I'll make her pay for causing this..."

Dylan smiled and stood in the kitchen , still in her bathing suit she looked into the fridge trying to finda snack "whhhaaatt do i wanna eat " she said with a sigh

@Roman

"Watcher no it's ok" thana said softly as she smiled up at watcher "of anything it was esh not haiiro" she said before she nuzzled his chest slowly regaining her strength

Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled and kissed blue "well then I'm guess that means we're going home" he said with a smile "or do you still want to go to the cafe" he asked her as he slightly pulled on blues hips bringing her closer [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7449-sixxx/ said:
@Sixxx[/URL]
"bed " she said "bed sond nice " she kissed him and sliped out of her heels and walked to the car craling in exhusted

Daniel got in the car and drove them back to the school before geting out and walking over to blues door and opening it half expecting to have to carry her into there dorms which he was fine with doing "blue we're here" he said as he opened the door

@Sixxx

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Watcher no it's ok" thana said softly as she smiled up at watcher "of anything it was esh not haiiro" she said before she nuzzled his chest slowly regaining her strength

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher frowns. "B-But Esh kidnapped Haiiro, so it was technically both of their faults... I'll make them both pay!"

"IF you get hurt I'll kill you a thousand times over" thana said into watchers chest before she pulled him over to the bed and layed down before pulling him over her "but you aren't gonna do it know" thana said before she hugged him again

"Unngh..." The girl said as she slowly rose up. "Uhhmmm....where am I?" The little girl asked.

A little black haired girl rapidly fell from the sky and crashed through the ceiling and onto the Watcher.

A little red haired girl gently floated over water before a dragon picked her up and brought her to a cave.

The Watcher smiles. "In Esh's current state she couldn't hurt me if she wanted to, and Haiiro's too weak to hurt me." He says before a girl lands on top of him. "What the hell?!"

Haiiro frowns. "Err, you okay?" She asks, still poking the blond haired girl with the stick.

The Watcher frowns. "Any idea why a little girl just crashed through the ceiling and landed on me?" He asks, wondering if this was Thana's doing but highly doubting it.

Daniel reaver]Daniel got in the car and drove them back to the school before geting out and walking over to blues door and opening it half expecting to have to carry her into there dorms which he was fine with doing "blue we're here" he said as he opened the door [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7449-sixxx/ said:
@Sixxx[/URL]
Blue was OUT she was fast asleep curled up in the seat she woke up a bit when her opened her door she got up and sleeply " i wanna go to bed "

Ansom smiled at his work. He had crumpled most of the buiding, but he had a strong urge to rebuild them, so he did. "Well, that was fun." He smiled. "Haiiro would appreciate my work, I bet."

Daniel smiled and picked up blue "go to sleep I've got you" he said into blues ear as he walked through the gates of the school with blue in his arms and headed for the dorms

@Sixxx

"Who are you?!" The black haired girl said as she woke. "Where am I!? LEO!" She shouted a a bronze figure rose up to defend her.

"Uhhm...who are you?" The blonde haired girl asked Haiiro.

Haiiro frowns. "My name's Haiiro, who the heck are you?"

The Watcher tackles the bronze figure, ripping it in two with shadowy claws coming out of the ground. "No one threatens me."

Thana looked up at the bronze being then smiled as a schythe appered in her hand before she stuck out her other hand to help the child up "I won't hurt you" thana said softly to the little girl as watcher ripped the bronze being apart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back