• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thana smiled at the little girl and appered behind the bronze being and slowly picked her up "your cute" she said before looking over at watcher "watcher leave it alone" she said sternly as she held the little girl close

@Metaphysics @AriaTheWatcher

Last edited by a moderator:
Blue nodded " i gotta take off the dress at home " she mutters as her carried her , her arms wraped around his neck as they walked

Daniel smiled and kissed blues fore head before walking into the dorm and carrying her to the bed room and seting her in the bed "there we go" he said with a smile "did you have fun tonight" he asked her in a soft calming voice

@Sixxx

Haiiro's eyes widen in surprise. "Wait wait wait, you're Esh?!" She asks, seeming confused and surprised.

The Watcher sighs angrily, grabbing a piece of fruit off of the tree and munching on it, glaring at the black haired kid.

Thana held the little girl close to her for comfort "it's ok we won't hurt you. What's your name" thana said as she looked down at the girl with a smile

Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled and kissed blues fore head before walking into the dorm and carrying her to the bed room and seting her in the bed "there we go" he said with a smile "did you have fun tonight" he asked her in a soft calming voice [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7449-sixxx/ said:
@Sixxx[/URL]
She peeled off he dress took off the jewlery and undid her hair laying on there bed " i had a really good time tonight Daniel " she said lookining up at him , her eyes were bright and her hair was still in soft curls and her makeup was still on "i love you "

"I love you too" daniel said to blue as he unbuttoned his shirt and took it off the sliped his pants of and put on some sweats before climbing into bed next to blue and puting one arm sound her waist "we should do that again some time" he said softly before he kissed her cheek then closed his eyes to go to sleep

@Sixxx

"Shhhh it's ok its ok" thana said as she held onto the little girl and looked up at watcher a little worried "I won't let any thing harm you" thana said as she looked down at the girl and pet her a little

@Metaphysics

A while later, Han got out the shower and put on a shirt and pajama pants and ran downstairs as he gets to the bottom he sees Dylan. "I didn't expect to see you down here...in your bikini of course." He said walking into the kitchen.

@Sixxx

Chris found a wire and tried to pick the locks at his ankels he was ravenous and just kept saying the same thing over and over "imma kill her" his eyes were wild he looked around " he hadnt explored around here ....he cant find me " the locks clicked and he sliped out the house running the wood disappearing in the brush

Roman said:
A while later, Han got out the shower and put on a shirt and pajama pants and ran downstairs as he gets to the bottom he sees Dylan. "I didn't expect to see you down here...in your bikini of course." He said walking into the kitchen.
@Sixxx
" well you were in the shower and i need a quick shower " Dylan smiled and kissed him pressing her self against him " did you have a good day " she grinned and kissed him again

@Roman

Han let out a low sigh, "Considering all of the 'shit' I've been through in the last few days. Today felt like a weeks break." He said kissing Dylan. "Did you have a nice day?" Han asked.

@Sixxx

Dylan looked down " im so sorry ive put you through hell ..." she steped back a bit " its not fair to you " she sighed feeling bad about all he had done for her

@Roman

Han wandered around the campus yet again. "I wonder where Elizabeth went?" He muttered. "Maybe I can get her to join TeamKaos." He wondered to himself. "I bet that would upset Haiiro....which would make Ansom in a good mood." He smiled and began to look for Elizabeth.

"Yes I promise" thana said softly as she held the little girl close before seting her down but still hugging her "I promise" thana said softly as she looked up at watcher with a smile on her face as she spoke into his mind "he watcher how do you feel about having a child" thana said into his mind

@Metaphysics @AriaTheWatcher

Daniel reaver]"Yes I promise" thana said softly as she held the little girl close before seting her down but still hugging her "I promise" thana said softly as she looked up at watcher with a smile on her face as she spoke into his mind "he watcher how do you feel about having a child" thana said into his mind @Metaphysics [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10407-ariathewatcher/ said:
@AriaTheWatcher[/URL]
The Watcher blushes, wondering if Thana was implying that she wanted to take care of the kid.

Han stepped up to Dylan and took her hands, "Don't let it bother you." He told her. Han smiled, "Its not your fault. More around the lines of your family." Han said pulling Dylan closer to him. He looked into her eyes before kissing her, "If I had to crawk through Hell for you I would."

@Sixxx

Metaphysics said:
(Wrong person Aria)
"Yes! My name is Esh!" Esh said as she looked at Haiiro.

The girl sobbed into her. "Thank you..."
Haiiro frowns. "That's odd...I knew someone named Esh, but she was different than you." She says, not understanding the connection between the little girl in front of her and Esh.

Thana nodded her head at the girl "we will take care of you" thana said happily as she stood up and pet the girl and looked at watcher "well watcher" thana said noticing his blush and giggling slightly

(Why the fuck are you so clingy man... Like seriously there are other girls in the RP who would probably date you if you get to know them... Don't rush it and they will probably start liking you. @Shiroe Kurona)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back