• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shiroe Kurona](Oh come on really now that Thana is gonna have a Child i am outta here)([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL])
(Wow dude dont just read the words think on the situation a little)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana nodded her head at the girl "we will take care of you" thana said happily as she stood up and pet the girl and looked at watcher "well watcher" thana said noticing his blush and giggling slightly

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher sighs. "I suppose it can't be helped. We will take care of you." He say, frowning and adjusting his mask. "Also, just so you know and do not attempt this do not try and eat fruit off of that tree." He says pointing at the tree in the center of the room, not explaining why.

Thana walked over to watcher and put her arms around his neck "come on watcher don't be like that" she said as she looked over at the little girl and smiled "you took care of me when you saved me from my brothers remember" thana said to him trying to hint that she wants to do what he did for her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana walked over to watcher and put her arms around his neck "come on watcher don't be like that" she said as she looked over at the little girl and smiled "you took care of me when you saved me from my brothers remember" thana said to him trying to hint that she wants to do what he did for her

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher smiles. "Alright alright." He says, seeming a bit embarrassed.

Catelyn walked through the gates of the school. "Hmm...this looks like it could be some fun." She smiled and pulled out a small slip of paper, her dorm number. 226. Is all it said. "Oh, okay." She shrugged and began to carry her luggage to her dorm, sort of struggling to carry everything at once.

Daniel reaver]Thana hugged him tightly before going back over to the girl "now what shall we name you" thana said as she crouched down in front of the little girl @Metaphysics [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10407-ariathewatcher/ said:
@AriaTheWatcher[/URL]
The Watcher shrugs, grabbing a piece of fruit off of the tree and munching on it, he was really hungry.

Clover gets up slowly. "That was the best sleep ever...." He yawns and stretches. "Well time to have some fun! I hope.." He snaps himself ready. "Let's go!" He walks out of his dorm room, locks it and heads towards the school courtyard.

Roman said:
Han stepped up to Dylan and took her hands, "Don't let it bother you." He told her. Han smiled, "Its not your fault. More around the lines of your family." Han said pulling Dylan closer to him. He looked into her eyes before kissing her, "If I had to crawk through Hell for you I would."
@Sixxx
Dylan smiled and hugged him " you mean the world to me Han " she shook a bit in his arms staring to cry happy tears " i love you" she said huging him tight

@Roman

Last edited by a moderator:
"I love you too" daniel said to blue as he unbuttoned his shirt and took it off the sliped his pants of and put on some sweats before climbing into bed next to blue and puting one arm sound her waist "we should do that again some time" he said softly before he kissed her cheek then closed his eyes to go to sleep

@Sixxx

motoemo said:
*I sigh from the words 'your blind and Welcome to being daddy' "Mkay I got this" I look in his eyes and hug him he smiles and giggles*
@Sixxx

@Sixxx
Zoey looked at Jackson "hes amazing ... every day he amazes me more and more " she looks up at him " dont miss any more of him "she turned and walkedinto the bedroom . she knew she'd have to feed him soon but some sleep was much needed @motoemo

Catelyn finally managed to get her stuff into her dorm. "Ehhh...I'll unpack later." She shrugged her shoulders and walked back out in the hallway. "Should I meet my neighbors....nah." She began to walk down the hall, whistling to herself.

Blue nodded and put her arm on his chest looking up at him ,thinking to her self how luck she was to have him , thinking of every thing she had gone through especally the past few months

@Daniel reaver

Han hugged Dylan, "I love you too." He said smiling. "Now do me a favor and stop blaming yourself ok." Han told her as he held her tightly.

@Sixxx

Daniel slightly opened his eyes and looked down at blue and smiled before pulling her closer and kissing the top of her head and wispering "I love you blue" as he closed his eyes again

Dylan sighed " but brought you there and they gave you hell , im used to how they were , i should of warned you about all that ..." she hugged him " but i didnt choose to be stuck with them so i guess its not is it.."

@Roman

Catelyn wandered into the school courtyard. "Should I explore or should I go to class?" She looked at her schedule before crumbling it into a ball. "Explore it is." She giggled and continued to walk around.

Blue snuggled closer "I Love you too" she said falling asleep , in his arms happly

she later woke up with the hair on her neck sticking on end , something was off

@Daniel reaver

Han smiled, "At least there not around to hurt you anymore." He smiled and hugged her again. Then the thought of her brother who he couldn't manage to kill is still around. "I'll always protect you, and now I shall protect Ally the same as I protect you."

@Sixxx

(chris got out BTW dont know if you saw that )

Dylan smiled and kissed him " big protective man " she said kissing his cheek " sooo what do you wanna do now that we are all alone " she said kissing him with a grin

@Roman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back