• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Han chuckled a bit, "I'm not that tall." He said kissing Dylan again. "Wanna go upstairs?" Han asked her with a smile on his face.

@Sixxx

Clover looks up "Why am I walking to the school courtyard?... Meh." He looks ahead and exits the dorms "Well.. Here I go!" He starts walking towards the school courtyard. He arrives moments later "Ahh.. Finally here.." He sits down on the bench and lies back to look up at the sky. "What to do..."

Ansom shrugged. "I chose last time." He laughed. "Before we do anything, do you want me to invite Han?" He asked. "I am fine with being a third wheel."

Elizabeth shrugs. "I'll leave it up to you whether to decide about inviting Han or not. Also, I heard from one of my...sources... That you invited Haiiro to join something called #TeamKaos, what is that?" She asks, not really caring that Haiiro wasn't dead.

Dylan nodded kissing him figureing he could find his way while carying her , she giggled as they went and smiled when they got to the bedroom " lock the door" she said knowing they werent alone in the house

@Roman

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth shrugs. "I'll leave it up to you whether to decide about inviting Han or not. Also, I heard from one of my...sources... That you invited Haiiro to join something called #TeamKaos, what is that?" She asks, not really caring that Haiiro wasn't dead.
"TeamKaos is a team that I made." Ansom explained. "A group of allies that help each other, not fight each other. When one is in trouble, the others are expected to help unless told otherwise." He shrugged again. "It isn't really a big deal."

Han kisses Dylan before going to close the door. "I dont she's waking up anytime soon anyway." He said quietly as he climbed back in bed and started to kiss Dylan again.

@Sixxx

blue was squeezed and woke up and saw he was in a night mare she shook him gently" Daniel , sweetheart wake up "she kissed his cheek " Wake up hun" she said gently

@Daniel reaver

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth shrugs. "Alright, I was just curious. Say, do you ever play video games?" She asks.
Ansom frowned. "What are these....video games?" Ansom asked, having never heard of such a thing. "Do they taste good? Do they make you, as you sy, drunk?"

Dylan wraped her legs around his waist again and kissed him adjusting her bikini top with one hand as he kissed her ,it had gotten a little twisted when he carried her up there

@Roman

Daniel quickly woke up and stared blue in the eyes for a second before fully realizing what happened and he looked down as his wings went back to dangling over the bed "in sorry blue I woke you didn't i" daniel said with aggravation for him self in his voice

@Sixxx

"its fine " she said witha smile " Are you ok , what was that about sweet heart?" she hugged him tight hoping to make all the bad go away

"its fine " she said witha smile " Are you ok , what was that about sweet heart?" she hugged him tight hoping to make all the bad go away

"It was the day the hunters burned the only family I had alive except this time it was you they where burning and I couldn't do any thing about it" daniel said as he shoved his face into blues upper chest as a tear slipped from his eye

@Sixxx

Han smiled as he kissed Dylan. He slipped his hand behind her back untying the top. (( Fades to black ))

------------NEXT DAY------------

Han rolled around alot in bed before waking up. Sluching, he got up and went into the bathroom.

@Sixxx

Dylan lay asleep waking up slowly , she was groggy and tired blinking her eyes open she looked around the room and Blushed she pulled the covers up around her and stayed in bed

@Roman

@Roman

Daniel reaver]"It was the day the hunters burned the only family I had alive except this time it was you they where burning and I couldn't do any thing about it" daniel said as he shoved his face into blues upper chest as a tear slipped from his eye [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7449-sixxx/ said:
@Sixxx[/URL]
"Im sorry you had a nightmare sweet heart "she said combing her fingers through his hair tyring to calm him " im right here though , alive and healthy " she smield and hugged him

Daniel held onto blues back tighter as she spoke he was still Jared from the night mare but was caing down as blue spoke "I'm sorry I woke you" he said softly as he layed there with his face in her upper chest "I didn't mean to do it" he said softly

@Sixxx

Han walked out the bathroom, yawning and stretching, "Good morning, Dylan." He said scratching his head. "I had fun last night..." he said with a wink before laying back down.

@Sixxx

dylan smiled and snuggled against him kissing his neck " she felt self concous she worried if he regerted it but the figured he would tell her " it was " she said quietly as she snuggling him , not bothering to put cloths on yet

@Roman

(heading out for the night tag me guys )

Blue shook her head "i needed to get up , i slept like half the day away , dont worry about it sweetheart , now what do you wanna do today ?"

@Daniel reaver

Daniel sat up and streched before looking down at blue "I was thinking maybe we could go on a small trip" daniel said as he looked Out the window "to a small tropical island just you and me if you want" he said with a slight smile "or we cloud go try to meet some new people around school"

@Sixxx

Last edited by a moderator:
(( My last post for tonight too I guess ))

Han snuggles up against Dylan as she did the same to him, "Whats on todays agenda?" He asked her as they snuggled up on one another. Some reason I just hope Ally didn't wake up... he thought as he laid on bed.

@Sixxx

(( Yep goodnight peeps ))

Lumina said:
This time Elyse smiled back, genuinely happy. A content, not embarrassed, blush decorated her face as her silver eyes looked at him softly.
"Yeah. Definitely better." She smiled up at him, feeling quite at home at the moment, her happy persona returning.

@Jesters Court
Holding her tight, Everest was truly happy. He didn't care what she thought of herself, he liked this girl and was determined to stick by her.

Sighing contentedly, Everest gently rubbed Elyse's shoulders, wanting this moment to last forever.

@Lumina

(sorry for the huge delay... we had a power outage and we only just got it back.)

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Holding her tight, Everest was truly happy. He didn't care what she thought of herself, he liked this girl and was determined to stick by her.
Sighing contentedly, Everest gently rubbed Elyse's shoulders, wanting this moment to last forever.

@Jesters Court

[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back