• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lumina said:
((No no its totally fine. I understand!))
Elyse looked up at him, her silver eyes full of curiosity.

"So, tell me about you. I don't really know anything about you." She poked his cheek with her finger.

@Jesters Court
"Well, what do you want to know? Ask me anything and I'll tell you."

Holding her close, Everest was ready to tell her literally anything she wanted.

@Lumina

"They are rather hard to explain... basically anything that affects me, i can deconstruct and reconstruct... so like say you picked up a rock and threw it at me, as soon as that rock touched me, i could instantly disassemble that rock and then recreate it... I dont understand all the implications of it myself, but that's the easiest way to explain it... I know... I'm horrible explaining stuff..."

Smiling at her, Everest waited for Elyse's next question.

@Lumina

"Woahh. Are you even human??" Elyse sat up a bit, staring at him. the concept of Everest was such a fascinating one. She didn't really understand what it was that drew him to her, but she didn't care.

@Jesters Court

Lumina said:
"If you're at this school, you've got powers right? What exactly are your powers? I mean I've seen them in action but I still don't get it." her curiosity and demeanor was almost that of a child's.
@Jesters Court

Lumina looks between Raven and Suzano. "Um... I'm just a phoenix, not related to these two, who are brother and sister..." she managed, laughing nervously at her lack of an answer.

@Himeragi Seiker @adderx11
*Sena (Airi) continues to poke a sleeping Suzano*

Last edited by a moderator:
"So, they have sleeping problems?... I don't have a roommate, and after today's happenings, I don't know if anyone would even want yo share with me." She laughed." hmmm, well what is there to do here?" She sat ok the couch."Talking here is just fine for me too." She smiled

@AsongOfIceandFire

((Sorry, it was late here, I fell asleep [its still only 5am] ;7;))

Lumina said:
"Woahh. Are you even human??" Elyse sat up a bit, staring at him. the concept of Everest was such a fascinating one. She didn't really understand what it was that drew him to her, but she didn't care.
@Jesters Court
"Well... i suppose you could say I'm a placeholder.... One day the true Everest is supposed to come and fill the void that is me, but there's no telling if/when that is supposed to happen, so for all intensive purposes, no i am not human... I suppose that does kind of put a whole damper on having a relationship huh? Knowing the me you see before you could cease to exist at any moment..."

Sighing sadly, Everest realizes the true implications of his words, and how much it would hurt Elyse if he where to suddenly vanish... He should never have let things get to this point...

@Lumina

"So I guess we're both not human." Elyse smiled, wrapping her arm around his and hugging tightly, humming some unrecognizable tune. It was like the weight of his words wasn't as sad as one might expect. Or maybe she knew how upset he was getting and was trying to keep him from getting more sad. Either way, the smile never left her face.

@Jesters Court

Lumina said:
"So I guess we're both not human." Elyse smiled, wrapping her arm around his and hugging tightly, humming some unrecognizable tune. It was like the weight of his words wasn't as sad as one might expect. Or maybe she knew how upset he was getting and was trying to keep him from getting more sad. Either way, the smile never left her face.
@Jesters Court
Putting on a happier face, Everest sat there enjoying Elyse hugging onto his arm, before asking,

"So what else do you want to know about me?"

@Lumina

"Um...." Elyse put a finger to her lips, thinking. "Where are you from exactly?" She glanced over and up at him, smiling, waiting happily for his answer.

@Jesters Court

"Its a small town called Renton... its way off to the west....""Come on, you must have more you want to know about me than that!!!"

"...Come on... ask me anything...."

Hugging her tight, Everest waited on her to respond again.

@Lumina

"Family! What about family!!" Elyse asked enthusiastically, laughing at Everest squeezing her tight. He was an interesting guy alright.

@Jesters Court

Smiling at her enthusiasm, Everest smiled at Elyse before saying,

"hm... family... I have a mom and dad, two brothers and a sister. Thankfully though, none of the rest of my family is like me..."

"anything else you want to know?"

@Lumina

...♅Akira vanished from his position, reappearing in Hell. He walked along a deserted highway, the large moon turning a faded red colour. He slowly walked towards the Third Ring's throne room, soon talking♅...

�“ Looks like I can't avoid her anymore.. ”

Walking_zpsvlxd4s5i.jpg

--------------------

@Mashiro Shiina

Nonalaka said:
"So, they have sleeping problems?... I don't have a roommate, and after today's happenings, I don't know if anyone would even want yo share with me." She laughed." hmmm, well what is there to do here?" She sat ok the couch."Talking here is just fine for me too." She smiled
@AsongOfIceandFire

((Sorry, it was late here, I fell asleep [its still only 5am] ;7;))
Ansom stepped back into he doorway. "Sorry, there is someone at the door." He smiled. "Will you please wait for just one second." HE waved and stepped back outside. "I promise we will talk in a minute."

"Oh, alright then." She smiled at him before he left. She waited, fiddling with the soda can as she did so.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Daniel reaver]Daniel sat up and streched before looking down at blue "I was thinking maybe we could go on a small trip" daniel said as he looked Out the window "to a small tropical island just you and me if you want" he said with a slight smile "or we cloud go try to meet some new people around school" [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7449-sixxx/ said:
@Sixxx[/URL]
" ohhh vacation! Lets go see birds!" she squealed excited " i could go and see all those new animals and rhe plants! " she hugged him and smiled " i could see all the thing i control!"

Sixxx said:
" ohhh vacation! Lets go see birds!" she squealed excited " i could go and see all those new animals and rhe plants! " she hugged him and smiled " i could see all the thing i control!"
Daniel smiled and put his arms around blues back "yes yes you can" he said happily

@Sixxx

Shiroe Kurona]([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL] what happened when i was gone?)
(Not much)

Roman said:
(( My last post for tonight too I guess ))
Han snuggles up against Dylan as she did the same to him, "Whats on todays agenda?" He asked her as they snuggled up on one another. Some reason I just hope Ally didn't wake up... he thought as he laid on bed.

@Sixxx

(( Yep goodnight peeps ))
Dylan smiled and kissed his jaw " i dunno sweetheart she adjusted the sheets as they started to slip away from her body "i think its gonna be a ggood day though"

@Roman

Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled and put his arms around blues back "yes yes you can" he said happily [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7449-sixxx/ said:
@Sixxx[/URL]

(Not much)
" why the sudden need for a getaway Daniel " she said curiously nuzzling closer to him as she asked , she wanted the vacation but qas wondering why he did

"I just want to go some where different...... I guess it's because I've never truly stayed in one place before that's all" daniel said as he held onto blue "we don't have to go if you don't want to" he said with a smile

@Sixxx

@Sixxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Elyse's expression changed to a sad one that could have belonged in a comic. "Why would you be the only one?? That's not fair!" She pouted a bit, never taking her eyes off Everest's.

@Jesters Court

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back