• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Maybe she's curently talking with some little girl that came crashing through the roof)

[/QUOTE]
Akihiko got his phone and went up to the roof to talk with Nagisa but when he got there the roof was almost collapsed Woah!......What the hell happened!?

Lumina said:
Elyse's expression changed to a sad one that could have belonged in a comic. "Why would you be the only one?? That's not fair!" She pouted a bit, never taking her eyes off Everest's.
@Jesters Court
Laughing at her expression, Everest smiled and said,

"Ah... I'm just special in that way."

@Lumina

Daniel reaver]"I just want to go some where different...... I guess it's because I've never truly stayed in one place before that's all" daniel said as he held onto blue "we don't have to go if you don't want to" he said with a smile [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7449-sixxx/ said:
@Sixxx[/URL]

@Sixxx
Blue smiles " i wanna go , sounds nice" she smiled and kissed him grinning " i love you"

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Laughing at her expression, Everest smiled and said,
"Ah... I'm just special in that way."

@Jesters Court

[/QUOTE]

"I love you to" daniel said with a smile before he put one hand on blues cheek and kissed her "when do you want to go" he asked after he kissed her

@Sixxx

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Akihiko got his phone and went up to the roof to talk with Nagisa but when he got there the roof was almost collapsed Woah!......What the hell happened!?

[/QUOTE]
(Through the roof of watchers house sorry maybe make him just call death she awnsers to that)

Daniel reaver]"I love you to" daniel said with a smile before he put one hand on blues cheek and kissed her "when do you want to go" he asked after he kissed her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7449-sixxx/ said:
@Sixxx[/URL]

(Through the roof of watchers house sorry maybe make him just call death she awnsers to that)
(ok then?)Akihiko dialled the deaths number and sighed I need to kill someone Akihiko said calling Death

Lumina said:
"Yeah. Specials the right word." She grinned up at Everest, looking at him cutely.
Her voice got quiet and she mumbled, "I don't want you to go anywhere anytime soon."

@Jesters Court
Smiling saddely at Elyse, Everest whispered,

"Dont worry, I promise you I wont leave you... besides, even if we don't know when the shift is supposed to happen, there are signs that typically start about a decade in advance and I haven't seen any of those, so I've still got time... and I promise that if you will have me, I'll spend the entirety of my time with you."

Then leaning down, Everest kissed her and held her tight.

@Lumina

Thana's eyes went blank as she stood up and turned to watcher "I'll be back" thana said blankly as shadow swarmed her and she appered in front of a man "you called on me" thana said in a dead raspy voice

"I am no man" thana said as a schythe formed in her hand as she put the tip to his neck "I repuire sacrifice" she said coldy in the dead raspy voice as the cat tail moved around happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I am no man" thana said as a schythe formed in her hand as she put the tip to his neck "I repuire sacrifice" she said coldy in the dead raspy voice as the cat tail moved around happily

[/QUOTE]
So,You are a Woman! Akihiko said as quickly stood up I shouldnt bow down to a woman Akihiko then looked at The girl with a deep gaze and said I shall give you,Myself

Thana tilted her head slightly as she held the tip of her schythe to the boys neck as blood atarted to drip from his neck while staring at him with her dead eyes "what do you mean"

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana tilted her head slightly as she held the tip of her schythe to the boys neck while staring at him with her dead eyes "what do you mean"

[/QUOTE]
I will give you,My soul Akihiko said smirking at the Woman infront of him

Thana took the schythe away from his neck and grinned as tendrils of shadow grabed the boy and held him flat in the air "fine" she said to the boy as she walked over to him

Take my soul,I am really want to kill this person Akihiko said as he streched his arms and legs as he hovered in air

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana took the schythe away from his neck and grinned as tendrils of shadow grabed the boy and held him flat in the air "fine" she said to the boy as she walked over to him

[/QUOTE]

Thana stood next to him as his shirt dissapered into smoke before she held her hand out over his chest as a black liquid dripped from her palm and hit his chest before a black mark showed up where the droplet had landed "you are mine for all eternity" thana said as pain swept over the boys body while strands of black smoke started to rise from his chest

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana stood next to him as his shirt dissapered into smoke before she held her hand out over his chest as a black liquid dripped from her palm and hit his chest before a black mark showed up where the droplet had landed "you are mine for all eternity" thana said as pain swept over the boys body while strands of black smoke started to rise from his chest

[/QUOTE]
Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!Akihiko screamed as he looked at Death I need to kill you,Shiroe Akihiko thought

Thana stood there as the strands of black climbed into her hand while she looked down at the boy "who is that" she said emotionless as the strands left his body and went into her hand

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana stood there as the strands of black climbed into her hand while she looked down at the boy "who is that" she said emotionless as the strands left his body and went into her hand

[/QUOTE]
Dont look!!!.......And give me back my clothes Akihiko said covering his upper body

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back