• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Thinking for a minute and grinning at Elyse's movements, Everest grinned and asked her,
"Say... do you know any spots around here you like to visit? like I don't know, like a place to relax or anything like that? It doesn't matter if its out side the town or anything, I can get us there..."

@Jesters Court

[/QUOTE]

(Ok :P ) The Watcher sighs, glaring at the little girl as he munched on a piece of fruit. He didn't really know what to think of this, and was a bit angry at her for falling on top of him.

"And you." She looked at him. "Don't you ever make me worry like that...please...I don't...I don't want to lose you." Evangel said as she started crying.

The little black haired girl sat in a corner.

"Oh... well do you wanna go find one? We could take my car."

Grinning at her, Everest thought about how cute she was when she was trying to make excuses.

@Lumina

@AsongOfIceandFire

(Did I miss a reply from you earlier? :0)

...♅Akira stopped dead in his tracks, soon talking♅...

“ In fact, Kenji, Kuroh and my Honour Guards are with her, so she'll be fine.. ”

...♅Akira vanished, reappearing within the city. He walked around, soon coming to a stop on a destroyed highway. He spoke as he looked to his left, staring at the destroyed buildings adjacent to him♅...

“ Ruin... and destruction. That's all that left in this part of the city.. ”

kdi7l_zps9j4yfxoq.gif

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]"Oh... well do you wanna go find one? We could take my car."
Grinning at her, Everest thought about how cute she was when she was trying to make excuses.

@Jesters Court

[/QUOTE]

The Watcher smiles, grabbing a piece of fruit and munching on it. "Pizza it is! I'll be right back." He says, disappearing and appearing in his kitchen. "I'm gonna make this pizza myself, and it is going to be amazing." He says before remembering that he didn't ask her what toppings she wanted. "Uh...what would she want on it?"

((Is anyone free to interact at the moment? ;7; sorry for being a bother))

Lumina said:
Elyse flipped completely around, staring at him.
"Y-You've got a car?"

Elyse looked amazed. She had never actually been in a car before. Or maybe it's because it was made of metal.

@Jesters Court
"Well.... lets just say.... it was theirs... then i took it and left them a copy..."

Turning around, Everest snapped his fingers and an absurd amount of particles began to shoot together. After about 2 minutes, the particles dispersed, and a massive Hummer sat before them.

hummerh1.jpg

The Watcher frowns. "Ghost pepper? Alright." He mumbles, hoping that the kid took his advice and didn't eat anything off of the tree while he wasn't watching her. He smiles, preparing the dough.

motoemo said:
My hair starts randomly turning darker at more of your words. My eyes go a deep blue. Jackson smiles and giggles. Tears fill my eyes while i look into his. 'How could I have missed this and never found you sooner?' I think to myself and hug him gently
Jackson smiled and baby talked up to his daddy he chewed his hand looking up at him a while later he started to fuss

Zoey fell asleep as soon as she hit the bed and stired in her sleep when she heard Jackson fuss but stayed asleep , he wasnt crying yet

Dakota sat down on a bench in the courtyard of the school, she decided that she should try take in the scenery, besides it was a nice day and she wanted to enjoy the sun for a while as she read her book.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back