• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Smiling saddely at Elyse, Everest whispered,
"Dont worry, I promise you I wont leave you... besides, even if we don't know when the shift is supposed to happen, there are signs that typically start about a decade in advance and I haven't seen any of those, so I've still got time... and I promise that if you will have me, I'll spend the entirety of my time with you."

Then leaning down, Everest kissed her and held her tight.

@Jesters Court

[/QUOTE]

Lumina said:
Elyse grinned up at Everest, his words giving her a sense of comfort. "Well... that's good to hear. What kind of signs would you get though?"
She looked at him, curious.

@Jesters Court
Grinning because of the question, Everest replies laughing and in an exaggerated voice,

"REALLY FUCKING RANDOM SHIT, basically the world is trying to repair the void, so its basically causing a massive error in the world. Like for the only other void i have met, his signs were stuff like, a giant pink elephant randomly appearing in front of him, him changing into a girl for a week, a swarm of bunnies attacking him, and his neck growing to length of a giraffe's... as I said... really random.... A true void is a numerical annomily... basically they can see the odds and percentages of literally everything and manipulate them how they wish... so from making the flip of a coin 50-50 to 100- o that its going to land on tales, or the odds of say a pig suddenly growing wings are now 100%... they cant manipulate peoples actions but basically everything else... the only down side is for a sub-void like me, when the true void comes, I vanish... sure they retain all my memories, but well their personalities may be completely different..."

Still thinking of the signs Everest grinned.

@Lumina

Shiroe Kurona] [B]Dont look!!!.......And give me back my clothes [/B]Akihiko said covering his upper body [/QUOTE] Thana put her hand to her side as the tendrils of shadow dissapered leaving the boy on the ground as a black symbol formed around his neck with a skull symbol right on his jugular "why" she said as she started to walk away before turning back and gesturing for him to follow "you are mine for all eternity you only serve me and me alone you can not betray me now" thana said before smiling at the boy "you are the first to ever offer them self to me" thana said inocently as her eyes went back to one being white and one being black while her tail wagged happily [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11487-shiroe-kurona/ said:
@Shiroe Kurona[/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Grinning because of the question, Everest replies laughing and in an exaggerated voice,
"REALLY FUCKING RANDOM SHIT, basically the world is trying to repair the void, so its basically causing a massive error in the world. Like for the only other void i have met, his signs were stuff like, a giant pink elephant randomly appearing in front of him, him changing into a girl for a week, a swarm of bunnies attacking him, and his neck growing to length of a giraffe's... as I said... really random.... A true void is a numerical annomily... basically they can see the odds and percentages of literally everything and manipulate them how they wish... so from making the flip of a coin 50-50 to 100- o that its going to land on tales, or the odds of say a pig suddenly growing wings are now 100%... they cant manipulate peoples actions but basically everything else... the only down side is for a sub-void like me, when the true void comes, I vanish... sure they retain all my memories, but well their personalities may be completely different..."

Still thinking of the signs Everest grinned.

@Jesters Court

[/QUOTE]

Lumina said:
Elyse couldn't help but laugh.
"Hahah....seriously??" Elyse couldnt help but giggle at the thought of random things happening out of nowhere. "that sounds really interesting."

@Jesters Court
"As I said, a void is a statistical anomaly, so when one begins to form, the probabilities of things happening around the host go way out of whack... ergo, mob of assault bunnies...."

Smiling at Elyse, Everest didn't care when the signs started happening, just so as long as he had spent a long time with Elyes first...

@Lumina

Elyse puffed out her cheeks, almost in a pouting fashion, looking at him. She flicked his forehead.

"Cheer up."

@Jesters Court

Lumina said:
Elyse puffed out her cheeks, almost in a pouting fashion, looking at him. She flicked his forehead.
"Cheer up."

@Jesters Court
Smiling at her, Everest rubbed his forehead and said,

"I am happy... I'm with you."

@Lumina

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Smiling at her, Everest rubbed his forehead and said,
"I am happy... I'm with you."

@Jesters Court

[/QUOTE]

Lumina said:
Elyse gave another grin.
"So. What does the mighty Everest do for fun?" She teased.

@Jesters Court
Tilting his head in thought Everest replied,

"Not much... I'm pretty boring... i either go exploring, looking for new things to deconstruct... which is probably how i always end up in so much trouble now that i think about it... Stupid Ferrari... oh and that one guys wallet... but aside from that, I'm probably cooking food and eating, sleeping, or otherwise being inactive... typically I let my friends decide what we do, but since I just got here, your basically my only friend here soooo...."

@Lumina

Elyse hopped up, pointing at Everest. "Okay then! Exploring it is!" She took a few steps away, turning on her heel as she did so. "Cmon!"

@Jesters Court

Lumina said:
Elyse hopped up, pointing at Everest. "Okay then! Exploring it is!" She took a few steps away, turning on her heel as she did so. "Cmon!"
@Jesters Court
Smiling Everest stood up and following Elyse said,

"Ok then, you lead the way. I'll follow no matter where you go."

@Lumina

(I don't remember, but she is looking for Zero, that's the basis for the post. I came on to announce I won't be completely on til later, if anyone needs a reply simply tag me.)

Metaphysics said:
(I don't remember, but she is looking for Zero, that's the basis for the post. I came on to announce I won't be completely on til later, if anyone needs a reply simply tag me.)
((Alright, sounds good.))

Zero waved his hand, a door appearing that opened the way out of the void. "I need to find her." He walked out, appearing in the school courtyard. He looked around, growing more and more desperate. Why the hell am I doing this? I've only known her for like a day!! He then remembered, he created a giant explosion when going unconscious. "No... eveangel.... I didn't hurt her, did I?" He frantically looked around, not seeing her anywhere. "EVEANGEL?" Zero yelled from the top of his lungs, not caring if it was embarrassing.

@Metaphysics

@Lumina[/URL]
Elyse walked in an exaggerated, toy soldier type movement, just walking in random directions around the park.

"If ya see something interesting, just stop and lemme know!"

Elyse kept walking, checking out aspects of the park itself. Truthfully she didn't get out much and didn't know much about the town she had only been here since last year, and had been on the run before that. So seeing the park for herself was something she was really genuinely enjoying.

Lumina said:
Elyse walked in an exaggerated, toy soldier type movement, just walking in random directions around the park.
"If ya see something interesting, just stop and lemme know!"

Elyse kept walking, checking out aspects of the park itself. Truthfully she didn't get out much and didn't know much about the town she had only been here since last year, and had been on the run before that. So seeing the park for herself was something she was really genuinely enjoying.
Thinking for a minute and grinning at Elyse's movements, Everest grinned and asked her,

"Say... do you know any spots around here you like to visit? like I don't know, like a place to relax or anything like that? It doesn't matter if its out side the town or anything, I can get us there..."

@Lumina

"Zero!" Evangel shouted as she saw him appear. All her worries were put to rest as she started to sprint before glomping him, knocking to the ground and tightening her embrace around him.

Metaphysics said:
"Zero!" Evangel shouted as she saw him appear. All her worries were put to rest as she started to sprint before glomping him, knocking to the ground and tightening her embrace around him.
((Omg I'm dying. Just imagining this scene is funny.))

Zero gladly let her take him to the ground, hugging her back, as a tear lightly streamed down his cheek. "What are we doing? We haven't even known each other for that long. But, why was I so worried? I thought I might have hurt you..." He sniffled, wiping away his tears and hugging her tighter. "Don't scare me like that again."

@Metaphysics

Sixxx said:
Zoey looked at Jackson "hes amazing ... every day he amazes me more and more " she looks up at him " dont miss any more of him "she turned and walkedinto the bedroom . she knew she'd have to feed him soon but some sleep was much needed @motoemo
My hair starts randomly turning darker at more of your words. My eyes go a deep blue. Jackson smiles and giggles. Tears fill my eyes while i look into his. 'How could I have missed this and never found you sooner?' I think to myself and hug him gently

Dakota made her way through the school gates, she hugged the books she was holding to her chest as she walked through the courtyard. Her golden eyes slowly drifting back and forth, taking in her surroundings.

((Is there anyone free to interact with my new character? ;u;))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back