• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Catelyn sat down on a bench with an exhausted sigh. "I probably should've taken a nap." She mumbled under breath. She opened her hand, a bottle of water appearing on her open hand. "God, I love water." She chuckled as she drained the plastic bottle.

(( I did. I plan fighting him when he makes his next move. ))

Han smirked and kissed Dylan, "I don't know but I see a moment we'd both enjoy coming." He told her as he kissed her neck putting his hands around her waist.

@Sixxx

Blue relaxed and fell back to sleep . something was off and she couldnt figure it out but she curled agains t him in her sleep knowing she would be safe there

Daniel woke up early in the morning and looked around the room before looking down at blue and smiling "good morning blue" he wispered as he slightly pulled her closer and layed there waiting for blue to wake up

@Sixxx

Roman said:
(( I did. I plan fighting him when he makes his next move. ))
Han smirked and kissed Dylan, "I don't know but I see a moment we'd both enjoy coming." He told her as he kissed her neck putting his hands around her waist.

@Sixxx
Dylan smiled and tilted her head back and twisting her fingers in his hair blushing a bit " i think i do rather enjoy this" she said with a giggle pulling her self closer to him

@Roman

Sweetone said:
Who wants to see the photo booth pics of me, my mom, and brother)
(( There is a thread for that. That way you can show everyone. ))

Daniel reaver]Daniel woke up early in the morning and looked around the room before looking down at blue and smiling "good morning blue" he wispered as he slightly pulled her closer and layed there waiting for blue to wake up [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7449-sixxx/ said:
@Sixxx[/URL]
Blue groaned , clearly not a morning person " good morning , i love you but shhhhhhhhh" she says muffled by the pillow a bit pulling the covers closer

@Daniel reaver

Daniel lauphed quietly and kissed blues head softly "ok" he wispered as he helped her pull the covers up before going quiet again while still holding blue as he though over some things

@Sixxx

Han smiled and whispered, "I love you, and will never let anything happen to you again." Han kissed Dylan, picking her up putting her legs around his waist.

@Sixxx

Elizabeth sighs, walking to Ansom's dorm room. She was bored out of her mind and wanted to see if Ansom wanted to hang out, plus she wanted to thank him. She knocks on the door, waiting silently for someone to answer.

Blushing brightly now Dylan kissed him wraping her arms around his neck "so this is what its like to be this tall " she said giggling before kissing him again

@Roman

Daniel smiled and closed his eyes again happy while he let his wings out the top ones being angel and the smaller bottom ones being dragon he pulled the small ones to his back and let one of the angel wings lay on top of blue as another blanket

@Sixxx

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth sighs, walking to Ansom's dorm room. She was bored out of her mind and wanted to see if Ansom wanted to hang out, plus she wanted to thank him. She knocks on the door, waiting silently for someone to answer.
Ansom frowned and walked over to the door. He opened it. "Elizabeth? Why hello." He stepped out into the hall. "What are you up to?"

An hour or so Blue woke up slowly , kissing Daniel and grinning "shhhhhhh" she said still very drowsy , even tho he hadnt sai a word

Elizabeth smiles. "I wanted to thank you, I think you know why as well. Also, well...I've been getting bored lately, do you need any help or anything?" She asks.

Daniel had fallen back asleep with blue after he layed his wing on top of her while the other three wings where now out streched and dangling off the bed as he slept

@Sixxx

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth smiles. "I wanted to thank you, I think you know why as well. Also, well...I've been getting bored lately, do you need any help or anything?" She asks.
"Thank me?" Ansom titlted his head before nodding. "Ah, yes. Han. Told you I wasn't such a jerk." He chuckled before assessing her question. "Help? Hmm...no, not really. But I really need someone to hang out with." He smiled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back