• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thana just stood there as more memory's came rushing through of how when she failed papa would give her to her brothers for torture as a tear slid down her face

Nonalaka said:
She giggled a bit at his statement "Oh, I see, so your roommate likes to be minimalistic with style I assume?" She asked as she looked around, "a soda would be nice, i-if that's not a bother.."
@AsongOfIceandFire
"No bother at all." He chuckled as he tossed a soda can to Moriko. Now all he had to do is figure out a meal plan. Perhaps I can get Haiiro to make something. He laughed aloud. "My roommate is a walking zombie, just not as dead." He smiled and sat down on the couch, sipping at his own soda.

Roman said:
Han smiled and sat up and chuckled a bit, "Yeah, they met her already. But, I volunteered to 'adopt' her." He said with a glowing smile. Han stood up and helped Dylan up. "I was gonna kiss you, but Ally blew us away." Han said looking at Ally.

Ally looked at Han, "What is it Big Brother?" She asked as if she was innocent.

@Sixxx
Dylan sighed , she wanted alone time with Han , gooey talk and kisses , hard to do with Ally right there " i know you were " she said wraping her arms around his neck kissing him with a grin

AsongOfIceandFire said:
"No bother at all." He chuckled as he tossed a soda can to Moriko. Now all he had to do is figure out a meal plan. Perhaps I can get Haiiro to make something. He laughed aloud. "My roommate is a walking zombie, just not as dead." He smiled and sat down on the couch, sipping at his own soda.
( thougght maybe you could bug Blue and Daniel lol )

Haiiro sighs angrily. "I sense that your power has returned to your body...please give me mine back..."

The Watcher disappears, appearing next to Akira. "Sorry for the wait, things kept going wrong."

Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled when blue kissed the ice cream off of his lips "you really are beautiful" daniel said with a smile as he watched blue then looked at the fire flys then back to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7449-sixxx/ said:
@Sixxx[/URL]

@Sixxx
" nah " she said kissing him again " i like the little pond , it beautiful here " she said looking around at the flowers and garden

Han smirked, "I have a idea." He said smiling in a deviously. "Hey Ally! Wanna stuff your face with candy?" He asked her.

Ally looked over at Han again, "Is it at the cabin?" She asked hoping it wasn't. She didnt feel like walking at the moment.

Han nodded, "Sure is..." he said smiling still.

Ally sighed, "Can I get a ride on your back?" She asked smiling innocently.

"Sure why not " Han said giving Ally a thumbs up. He then looked at Dylan, "About time we make it back, she'll be out like a light."

Ally ran over to Han and climbed on his back as he started to walk back.

@Sixxx

Daniel smiled and put his hands to blues hips "you are" he said with a smile before he kissed blues cheek then looked at the pond

@Sixxx

Thana left haiiros body and returned to the tomb and entered her own body but she still felt to weak to leave the toumb "watcher" she called out as the dead slowly stood around the tomb waiting for watcher to come back

Haiiro sighs angrily, Thana had left her in oblivion with no way out. "Just where the hell am I anyway?!"

The Watcher appears next to Thana. "I see you're alright now..."

Ansom looked over at Moriko. "I am sorry, but being the God of Chaos means I need to cause chaos." He smiled and disappeared, reappering in the city. Every electronic began to lose signal and shut down. "What else can I do..." He muttered.

Roman said:
Han smirked, "I have a idea." He said smiling in a deviously. "Hey Ally! Wanna stuff your face with candy?" He asked her.
Ally looked over at Han again, "Is it at the cabin?" She asked hoping it wasn't. She didnt feel like walking at the moment.

Han nodded, "Sure is..." he said smiling still.

Ally sighed, "Can I get a ride on your back?" She asked smiling innocently.

"Sure why not " Han said giving Ally a thumbs up. He then looked at Dylan, "About time we make it back, she'll be out like a light."

Ally ran over to Han and climbed on his back as he started to walk back.

@Sixxx
clever boy who knows when his lady wants private time she said into his mind with a grin and geting out of the water towel drying off and smileing as she followed han carring Ally

The door of the coffin opened when watcher appered next to it while the dead watched him suspiciously "watcher" thana said weakly as she smiled at him

"Aah welp, time to things." Esh said as she brought out her hand and reached into her Dimension Cloak before pulling out Haiiro from Oblivion. "Sup Haiiro."

The Watcher hugs Thana tightly, glad that she was alright.

Metaphysics said:
"Aah welp, time to things." Esh said as she brought out her hand and reached into her Dimension Cloak before pulling out Haiiro from Oblivion. "Sup Haiiro."
Haiiro frowns. "Hello...Esh." She says, slightly embarrassed to have needed Esh's help to get out of Oblivion, she would have much rather stayed there.

Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled and put his hands to blues hips "you are" he said with a smile before he kissed blues cheek then looked at the pond [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7449-sixxx/ said:
@Sixxx[/URL]

Thana left haiiros body and returned to the tomb and entered her own body but she still felt to weak to leave the toumb "watcher" she called out as the dead slowly stood around the tomb waiting for watcher to come back
Blue finished her ice cream and smiled ywaning "im tired " she said with a sleepy smile leanign against him with her arms around his neck

"Right then, now that you're in my debt, I have a favor to ask of you, nothing major." Esh said as a chair appeared behind Haiiro and motioned for her to sit down.

...♅Akira continued to stare out at the city, lost in thought. He didn't hear The Watcher appear and talk, nor did he hear him leave. He spoke quietly♅...

“ Love is evil. All the feeling ever does is cause pain to those affected by it.. ”

Haiiro gives Esh a confused look, sitting down and glaring at Esh. She had a feeling that she wasn't going to like what Esh said.

Daniel smiled and kissed blue "well then I'm guess that means we're going home" he said with a smile "or do you still want to go to the cafe" he asked her as he slightly pulled on blues hips bringing her closer

@Sixxx

Last edited by a moderator:
When Dylan spoke to Han telepathicly he looked back and smiled. Its all about body language. He said pointing to his head as if he's saying I know.

When they made it to the cabin it was late, Ally was asleep so he took her to bed. And went off to take a shower.

@Sixxx

Thana weakly put her arms around watchers neck with a smile as the tree started to come back to life but the room still stayed destroyed while the dead that guarded the coffin slowly kneeled to thana

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back