• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haiiro shrugs. "I don't really care about that." She says calmly, hoping that she can just get this over with so that she can see if Ansom has anything for her to do.

Nonalaka said:
"Oh right,... I assume your love for chaos has lead you to do some interesting stuff huh," she smiled, again tugging at her sweater "that must be exciting"
@AsongOfIceandFire
Ansom appeared next to rabbit girl. "Yeah, chaos is pretty fun." He chuckled. "Say, do you want to hang out?" He asked.

" want a lick?" she said holding it up happly blushing , now realizing the boy had tryied to flirt

dylan screeched and giggled when he caught up , splashing him tryign to get away giggling

(@Roman @Daniel reaver im almost done here m i promise sorry ive been in and out all day , ill be on , like REALLY on here in a bit , promise hour or so ill try)

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Everest simply sat there enjoying her company, and warmth, honestly he wouldn't mind sitting like that for hours if he could. He decided then, he wouldn't mess this up, and wouldn't move until she did, because he was quite happy with the situation...
@Jesters Court

[/QUOTE]

Daniel smiled and took a little lick of the ice cream getting some on his lip that he didn't notice "you have good taste" he said with a smile as he watched blue happily while she ate her ice cream

@Sixxx

(IS ok every one has some thing to do)

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom stood up from the purple circle. He sighed. "What to do?" He pondered.
Caden looked around him as the portals closed and the spirits dissipated. Still bored... sighing Caden started to walk around around the perimeter of the school. he noticed a man standing in a purple circle. Caden took a quick glance but didn't stop walking.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro shrugs. "I don't really care about that." She says calmly, hoping that she can just get this over with so that she can see if Ansom has anything for her to do.
"Ok" thana said as her figure turned back into a smoke cloud and flooded haiiros mouth and nose as she was posesing her

"Ah, Sure!" She answered with a smile, he seemed like an interesting guy so hanging out should be fun she thought to herself.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Thana suddenly took over haiiros body making it so haiiro could only think and Thana was the only one that could hear her "I don't like this" thana said as she held haiiros head with a slight head ache

Haiiro speaks through to Thana through her mind. "It can't be that bad. Anyway let's just get your powers back from Esh and be done here."

Han started to splash back at Dylan when she splashed him, he laughed. Han was actually having fun, regarding all the BS he's been in lately. This was actually relaxing. "Hey! Haha!" He said as he caught Dylan. "Gotcha!" Han said.

@Sixxx

Thana looked up at her body and the dead tree before looking at all the dead that guarded her coffin "it looks so......dead" thana said in haiiros voice as she stared at the coffin and her body inside

Lumina said:
Elyse glanced up at Everest, seeing him be as happy as she probably felt. But... she looked down at her hands, still in their gloves. She...she wanted to feel him not through some material, but skin on skin. He was the only one who apparently could do it with her, so she wanted to be as close with him as possible. she moved out of his arms just a bit so she could remove her gloves easier. She glanced again at Everest, her gaze a more innocent and pure one than he had seen before.
@Jesters Court
Looking at Elyse shifting to pull her gloves off, Everest smiled and formed the protective aurora, then reaching down he helped her pull her gloves off, pulling her in as close as he could in doing so.

@Lumina

Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled and took a little lick of the ice cream getting some on his lip that he didn't notice "you have good taste" he said with a smile as he watched blue happily while she ate her ice cream [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7449-sixxx/ said:
@Sixxx[/URL]

(IS ok every one has some thing to do)[/quote

Blue smiled up at him " you got a little somethin " she said geting on her tiptoe and kissing the icecream off " there" she sid with a grin fireflys filled the garden and blue smield at the little koy fish in the pond

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana looked up at her body and the dead tree before looking at all the dead that guarded her coffin "it looks so......dead" thana said in haiiros voice as she stared at the coffin and her body inside

[/QUOTE]
Haiiro sighs. "Yeah yeah, let's go already before it actually dies. Otherwise you'll end up trapped in my body forever!"

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, Sure!" She answered with a smile, he seemed like an interesting guy so hanging out should be fun she thought to herself.
@AsongOfIceandFire
Ansom nodded. "Cool. Where do you want to go? We can go out somewhere or we can just hang out in my dorm. The choice is yours." He smiled and waited for her answer.

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Looking at Elyse shifting to pull her gloves off, Everest smiled and formed the protective aurora, then reaching down he helped her pull her gloves off, pulling her in as close as he could in doing so.
@Jesters Court

[/QUOTE]

"Hmm... I can't really think of anywhere in particular, unless you want to go for a stroll... so I guess dorm it is?" She still wasn't familiar to the area as she rarely leaves the school grounds.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Roman said:
Han started to splash back at Dylan when she splashed him, he laughed. Han was actually having fun, regarding all the BS he's been in lately. This was actually relaxing. "Hey! Haha!" He said as he caught Dylan. "Gotcha!" Han said.
@Sixxx
Dylan looked up at him pushing her wet hair away from the bright blue eyes " yes you did" and then she disapeared , the real Dylan hd played a mind trick and had dove down when he went to case her in the water "Gotcha" said Dylan swimming over to him with a grin giing him a litte splash before kissing him "do i win ?"

@Roman

Nonalaka said:
"Hmm... I can't really think of anywhere in particular, unless you want to go for a stroll... so I guess dorm it is?" She still wasn't familiar to the area as she rarely leaves the school grounds.
@AsongOfIceandFire
Ansom shrugged. He walked back to his dorm door and motioned for her to follow. "It isn't much, but then again, I am not the one who decorated it." He chuckled and opened the door.

Thana walked out of watchers house and over to the school "any ideas where she might be" thana asked haiiro as she looked around the school yard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back