• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Esh swallows the fruit. "Bleh, disgutsting." She said as she continued her ritual. "Finally, add a pinch of *static*." She said, undoing whatever was plaguing Haiiro.

Moriko jumped a little when she heard the boy speak, the flowers in her hair glowing bright red as well as her face. "I-I um..." she was incredibly embarrassed, she didn't want anyone to know that she slept talked and summoned a herd of rabbits. "T-thank you for not telling..." that was all she could reply with as the small animals hopped around her.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Daniel reaver]Thana's eyes went wide with pain as her schythe started to shrivel away and she fell to the ground as the tendrils of shadow shriveled and broke apart leaving Thana lying in her now destroyed room as blood started to leak from her mouth as she tryed to call out for watcher [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10407-ariathewatcher/ said:
@AriaTheWatcher[/URL]
Akihiko went to were the energy was and saw a girl laying Hello? Akihiko said as he crouched and looked at her

Thana layed there as the tendrils of shadow shriveled and died as the schythe had all but disapered while Thana stared up at the sky while still trying to call out to watcher not noticing the boy kneeling next to her as she despretly tryed to hold onto the power tha esh had grabed

Nonalaka said:
Moriko jumped a little when she heard the boy speak, the flowers in her hair glowing bright red as well as her face. "I-I um..." she was incredibly embarrassed, she didn't want anyone to know that she slept talked and summoned a herd of rabbits. "T-thank you for not telling..." that was all she could reply with as the small animals hopped around her.
@AsongOfIceandFire
Ansom nodded. "Yeah, sure." He walked closer to the girl. "Would you like some help getting rid of the animals, or do you plan on keeping them all?" He asked with a smile.

She would have loved to have kept them, she always got lonely on her own, but there was just too many. "S-some help would be nice" she replied as she started lifting some of the baby rabbits into her arms.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Ansom snapped his fingers, causing all the animals except one to disappear. "Don't worry, I've sent them to the forest." He smiled. "I also left you one to keep. The dorm master barely ever checks. I think you'll be alright."

...Akira looked over, noticing a female falling to the ground. He spoke as he began walking towards her♅...

“ Tch, all these freshmen just don't know when they're overdoing it. How pathetic.. ”

togainu510_zpsqx6v5iqb.jpeg

...♅He soon noticed it was Thana, and he crouched down, unamused. His blood red irises focused on her, seeing the blood roll from her mouth. He spoke, stating the obvious. A smirk formed on his face as he talked♅...

“ Wow, you don't look so good. Need a hand? ”

------------------

@Daniel reaver

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
(Ummmm sorry but Akihiko was already there)

[/QUOTE]
((( Your point? More than one person can interact with her, not just you. )))

She smiled at him "thank you" the flowers on her hair turning a pale pink. she was glad she was out of that situation. She gave a relieved sigh.

Ansom nodded. "Well, if that is it..." He turned and walked back to his dorm room door, pullin ou this phone and tapping on it. He began to hum the Game of Thrones theme.

@Nonalaka

@Mashiro Shiina[/URL] left you thats why you are hunting for othere women Like Thana,You ******
(At least he had a girl before. And he didn't even have to try)

Last edited by a moderator:
@Mashiro Shiina[/URL] left you thats why you are hunting for othere women Like Thana,You ******
((( Um, what? Akira has no romantic feelings for anyone other than Layla. It's the way Sanctums are made. You don't have to be so butt hurt about it. Also, what does Mashiro-tan got to do with anything? I think you're just jelly because my character got some, while your character's balls are heavy. )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Um, what? Akira has no romantic feelings for anyone other than Layla. It's the way Sanctums are made. You don't have to be so butt hurt about it. Also, what does Mashiro-tan got to do with anything? I think you're just jelly because my character got some, while your character's balls are heavy. )))

[/QUOTE]
(I wish I could give a billion likes)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Um, what? Akira has no romantic feelings for anyone other than Layla. It's the way Sanctums are made. You don't have to be so butt hurt about it. Also, what does Mashiro-tan got to do with anything? I think you're just jelly because my character got some, while your character's balls are heavy. )))

[/QUOTE]
(Well,There you go i cant beat that,Akihiko is there ok atleast interact with him too he is there too)

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](Well,There you go i cant beat that,Akihiko is there ok atleast interact with him too he is there too)

[/QUOTE]
((( It's called ignoring someone. Also, you're gonna get your ass beat when Mashiro sees that you tagged her in the way that you have. )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( It's called ignoring someone. Also, you're gonna get your ass beat when Mashiro sees that you tagged her in the way that you have. )))

[/QUOTE]
(Oh no!!!!I am soooo scared right now)

"Hm, you're name is....Ansom, right?" She pondered for a bit, hoping she had said the right name, her memory was never the best. The small rabbit hopped out of the dorm door and sat at her side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back