• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Watcher frowns, wondering when the effect of the fruit would wear off and whether it would escalate any further.

The effect of the fruit on Haiiro wears off, her eyes no longer pink.

Thana's eyes go normal just as haiiros do Thana blushes and quickly pulled away and slowly looks over to watcher "w-what's just happened" she said with a giant blush on her face as Thana's hands went down to haiiros shoulders

The Watcher sighs in relief. "Good...you're back to normal..." He says, not saying what just happened since it might make Thana freak out.

Thana quickly backed away from haiiro and stared at her with a big blush on her face "watcher can we be done" thana asked "I need to get to school" thana said as an excuse to try to get watcher to stop before she watched the video and stared at it with embarasment

The Watcher nods. "Y-Yeah...I don't want anything like that happening again..." He says, tying Haiiro up. Even without powers Haiiro was smart, and would probably find a way to get to Thana even if every exit in the house was locked. "I'll keep testing on my own, so you don't have to deal with that ever again..."

Thana turned around to esh and stared at her begging her to delete all the videos "please esh please" she said to her as she fell to her knees

(Sorry if esh is a boy I don't know)

The Watcher drags Haiiro over to the tree, glaring at Esh. "As for you Esh, shouldn't you be getting the hell out of my house."

"And shouldn't I be deleting things? Don't think so, I have a few...errands that need to be done." She said. "I want something back, something that Haiiro used long ago."

Thana's eyes opened wide and her voice turned dead and raspy "pain" thana said at esh causing her unmatched pain that brought esh to her knees as the schythe appered in Thana's hands "delete them now" thana said in the dead raspy voice

@Metaphysics

Metaphysics said:
"And shouldn't I be deleting things? Don't think so, I have a few...errands that need to be done." She said. "I want something back, something that Haiiro used long ago."
The Watcher frowns. "What is it that you want? I'll retrieve it for you and then you can leave."

Esh stood unfazed. "You guys feel a breeze?" She asked them. "Any way, I want Nova Heartfire's sword(the one that turns people into maids)."

The Watcher smiles, disappearing and appearing in Haiiro's realm, grabbing the sword and draining all of it's power from it so that he could transfer it into something else for later use. He reappears in front of Esh. "Here." He says, handing her the sword.

"Seriously, you guys have a draft somewhere, there's this breeze." She waved her hands around as she held the sword and recharged it. "Thank you. Now I best go and keep those vids wink wink, bye!" She said as she disappeared with Haiiro.

Thana's eyes went wide with rage as a blast of energy blasted out from her stoping esh and haiiro from leaving

"You think it's funny to fuck around with death" thana said to esh in a dead voice as she slowly walked over to esh while tendrils of shadow grabed her

The Watcher yelps. "She stole Haiiro?! That bitch took my test subject! I've gotta get her back!" He yells angrily, grabbing a branch off the tree and imbuing it with the power he had stolen before grabbing a few different pieces of fruit and disappearing.

Thana stood there as shadow started to flood around her and tear up the house as it sent out massive amounts of power to stop esh dead in her tracks

The Watcher suddenly reappears in the room, launched against the wall. "Stop that Thana. You're actually harming me more than you're stopping her." He says angrily.

Thana just stood there as the energy started to pull esh back to the room while it became unbreakable

(Esh was an idiot and recorded Thana's hypnotism that was embarrassing and didn't delete the video so now Thana's turned into an unstoppable amount of energy that can't be defeated or stoped unless she gets what she wants and what she wants is those videos deleted)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana just stood there as the energy started to pull esh back to the room while it became unbreakable

(Esh was an idiot and recorded Thana's hypnotism that was embarrassing and didn't delete the video so now Thana's turned into an unstoppable amount of energy that can't be defeated or stoped unless she gets what she wants and what she wants is those videos deleted)

[/QUOTE]
(But Thana isn't omnipotent, so by the laws of logic, she can still be defeated.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back