• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
AriaTheWatcher said:
The Watcher sighs. "That's Thana, Haiiro." He says, knowing that Haiiro wouldn't recognize Thana.
Haiiro gasps. "Thana?! What happened to you?!"

The Watcher sighs angrily. "Shut up test subject number one."

Elizabeth shrugs. "Sure." She says, standing up.
Ansom grabbed Elizabeth's hand again. They appeared in the bowling alley, shoes on both of their feet and their lane already taken care. "Okay. Ladies first." He bowed and pointed to the bowling ball.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Watchers power made me 18" she said As she blushed at the fact of what she was wearing and that haiiro was there she walked over to watcher and took his free hand "wait you can't test on her she's a god so it won't affect her" thana said as she brushed up against watcher blushing slightly

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher smiles. "Oh yes it will, I can steal her powers, watch." He says, draining Haiiro of all her powers.

Haiiro growls angrily. "Oh come on!"

The Watcher smiles. "See? Powerless."

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom grabbed Elizabeth's hand again. They appeared in the bowling alley, shoes on both of their feet and their lane already taken care. "Okay. Ladies first." He bowed and pointed to the bowling ball.
Elizabeth closes her eyes, bowling a strike on her first try. "Rather easy, if you calculate angle and such."

The Watcher shrugs. "I'll get around to him after I'm done testing. By the way, what was that black fruit doing to you anyway?" He asks, rather curious about it's effects.

AriaTheWatcher said:
The Watcher smiles. "Oh yes it will, I can steal her powers, watch." He says, draining Haiiro of all her powers.
Haiiro growls angrily. "Oh come on!"

The Watcher smiles. "See? Powerless."

Elizabeth closes her eyes, bowling a strike on her first try. "Rather easy, if you calculate angle and such."
Ansom snapped his fingers, the bowling ball floated in the air and crashed into one pin. The rest fell on their own. "Yes, but cheating is a little more chaotic." He laughed.

Elizabeth smiles. "Cheating 'eh? I'd expect no less from a god of chaos. I've gotta admit, everything being as it should get's boring after a while." She says, getting another strike.

Thana blushed not wanting to say it in front of haiiro "w-well.....y-you see it uhhh it was uhhhh..." Thana said nervously before standing on her toes and whispering into watchers ear "well you know how akira said it looked like I was having a you know what...well that's what I was feeling" thana wispered into watchers ear before hiding her face in his arm embarased about it

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth smiles. "Cheating 'eh? I'd expect no less from a god of chaos. I've gotta admit, everything being as it should get's boring after a while." She says, getting another strike.
Ansom grinned. "I am not sure if you insulted me or not, but I am just going to ignore it." Ansom lifted a ball in he air and threw it. The bowling ball hit every pin...on every lane.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana blushed not wanting to say it in front of haiiro "w-well.....y-you see it uhhh it was uhhhh..." Thana said nervously before standing on her toes and whispering into watchers ear "well you know how akira said it looked like I was having a you know what...well that's what I was feeling" thana wispered into watchers ear before hiding her face in his arm embarased about it

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher shakes his head. "Not really." He says, shrugging. "Anyway I'd better get started testing these on Haiiro. Pick a fruit Thana and we'll begin." He says calmly.

Haiiro glares at The Watcher with a look of pure hatred.

(I'll let you decide what each fruit actually does.)

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom grinned. "I am not sure if you insulted me or not, but I am just going to ignore it." Ansom lifted a ball in he air and threw it. The bowling ball hit every pin...on every lane.
Elizabeth's eyes widen in surprise. "That was...impressive...to say the least." She says, knowing that she couldn't do that even if she tried.

Thana grabed a fruit that looked like it was a heart and gave it to haiiro not knowing that it would make her fall for the first person she looks at "here haiiro" thana said as she handed the fruit to haiiro and stood in front of her

@AriaTheWatcher

AriaTheWatcher said:
The Watcher shakes his head. "Not really." He says, shrugging. "Anyway I'd better get started testing these on Haiiro. Pick a fruit Thana and we'll begin." He says calmly.
Haiiro glares at The Watcher with a look of pure hatred.

(I'll let you decide what each fruit actually does.)

Elizabeth's eyes widen in surprise. "That was...impressive...to say the least." She says, knowing that she couldn't do that even if she tried.
Ansom shrugged. "It was easy." He sat down on the bench. He looked at the drink menu that was on a nearby table. "What is a margarita?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana blushed not wanting to say it in front of haiiro "w-well.....y-you see it uhhh it was uhhhh..." Thana said nervously before standing on her toes and whispering into watchers ear "well you know how akira said it looked like I was having a you know what...well that's what I was feeling" thana wispered into watchers ear before hiding her face in his arm embarased about it

[/QUOTE]
((( I KNEW IT! XDD )))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana grabed a fruit that looked like it was a heart and gave it to haiiro not knowing that it would make her fall for the first person she looks at "here haiiro" thana said as she handed the fruit to haiiro and stood in front of her

[/QUOTE]
Haiiro sighs angrily, biting into the fruit and glaring at Thana before starting to feel a bit funny. She stares at Thana, blushing a little bit.

The Watcher smiles. "Wonder what that one did...hmm..."

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom shrugged. "It was easy." He sat down on the bench. He looked at the drink menu that was on a nearby table. "What is a margarita?" He asked.
Elizabeth smiles. "A very good alcoholic drink, wanna try one?"

Thana got closer to haiiro and looked into her eyes "well a lot of them affected the eyes maybe that's what this one will do" thana said as she got closer to haiiro

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro sighs angrily, biting into the fruit and glaring at Thana before starting to feel a bit funny. She stares at Thana, blushing a little bit.
The Watcher smiles. "Wonder what that one did...hmm..."

Elizabeth smiles. "A very good alcoholic drink, wanna try one?"
"Hell yes I do." Ansom chuckled and called the waiter over. "Two margaritas please....oh wait, do you want one, Elizabeth. Eh, just make it three." The waiter nodded and walked off.

Haiiro blushes, kissing Thana.

The Watcher's eyes widen in surprise. "WHAT THE HELL?!" He yells, wondering why Haiiro had kissed Thana.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
"Hell yes I do." Ansom chuckled and called the waiter over. "Two margaritas please....oh wait, do you want one, Elizabeth. Eh, just make it three." The waiter nodded and walked off.
Elizabeth smiles. "Just don't get drunk Ansom...actually I can imagine how hilarious that would be, so please do."

Thana stood there eyes wide with suprise when haiiro kissed her Thana was frozen still while haiiro kissed her as a blush rushed over Thana's face

The Watcher glances back and forth between Thana and Haiiro. "Err...grab another fruit, let's test something else on her..." He says, trying his hardest to ignore what had just happened.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro blushes, kissing Thana.
The Watcher's eyes widen in surprise. "WHAT THE HELL?!" He yells, wondering why Haiiro had kissed Thana.

Elizabeth smiles. "Just don't get drunk Ansom...actually I can imagine how hilarious that would be, so please do."
Ansom tilted his head. "Drunk....what does that taste like?" He asked as the three drinks came. He took one and began to drink it. "This is actually pretty good."

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom tilted his head. "Drunk....what does that taste like?" He asked as the three drinks came. He took one and began to drink it. "This is actually pretty good."
Elizabeth sips her Margarita. "Getting drunk means you've had so much alcohol that it affects the way you act."

The Watcher snaps his fingers and shadowy chains appear coming out of one of the walls, dragging Haiiro to the wall and keeping her stuck in place. "So, what should we test on her next?"

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth sips her Margarita. "Getting drunk means you've had so much alcohol that it affects the way you act."
Ansom nodded. "Sounds fun." He drained both glasses. "Hmm...I feel nothing." He frowned. "Did you lie to me. Elizabeth, if you lied to me, I swear I will give you a very stern lecture about why you don't lie to me."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back