• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elizabeth sighs, she was still angry at Ansom for disrespecting her, but she wasn't going to miss out on a chance to make a possible ally. "Alright, fine." She says.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
"Dammit." Ansom sighed. "Wait....please. I don't want to be hated." He jogged to catch up with Elizabeth. "I want to take you to lunch." He smiled. "I think that it would be a good idea to know each other more before we start judging." He chuckled.
(( I know what your doing.

4A9OKVO.gif
))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( He's gonna be busy for a short while. so I unstuck Akira. I'll probably post for Zero showing why the fight stopped later. )))
“ You must've really pissed her off if she wants to kill you, Tyrael. What'd you do? Not pull out fast enough? ”

...♅Akira said with an indifferent facial expression, moments passed and he snickered slightly♅...

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher sticks up the middle finger at Akira and disappears, taking Thana's scythe with him.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth sighs, she was still angry at Ansom for disrespecting her, but she wasn't going to miss out on a chance to make a possible ally. "Alright, fine." She says.
Ansom smiled again. "Good. Let's go. I am in the mood for sushi." He nodded. "I mean, if that is cool with you." He looked at Elizabeth.

...♅Akira's snicker soon vanished as he walked over to the female, a smile on his face. He crouched down infront of her and tapped her forehead, soon talking in a soothing voice♅...

“ Sleep for now. ”

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom smiled again. "Good. Let's go. I am in the mood for sushi." He nodded. "I mean, if that is cool with you." He looked at Elizabeth.
Elizabeth nods. "That's fine with me." She says, shrugging.

The Watcher appears on the roof of the school, prying Thana's scythe out of his chest. "That was annoying..."

Roman sees a man on the roof and waves to him, he then returns to his target practice. This time using a sniper.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth nods. "That's fine with me." She says, shrugging.
The Watcher appears on the roof of the school, prying Thana's scythe out of his chest. "That was annoying..."
Ansom grabbed Elizabeth's hand. "Yay." He said as they both appeared in front of a sushi bar. He sat down at a table and looked at the selection of sushi on the menu. "Truth is, I have never had sushi. Is it good?" He asked Elizabeth.

...♅Akira took a sample of the female's saliva and looked at it for a moment, then walking over to the tree. He sighed and spoke♅...

“ So the pure black fruit had that effect. That'd mean the white fruit would have the opposite effect on her. ”

...♅Akira took a black fruit from the tree and walked over to the female, reversing the fruit's affect on her. He then sat by the bed and took a bite of the fruit, shortly before spitting it out and throwing it into the trash can. He spoke♅...

“ Tastes like shit. ”

Roman said:
Roman sees a man on the roof and waves to him, he then returns to his target practice. This time using a sniper.
The Watcher waves at Roman.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom grabbed Elizabeth's hand. "Yay." He said as they both appeared in front of a sushi bar. He sat down at a table and looked at the selection of sushi on the menu. "Truth is, I have never had sushi. Is it good?" He asked Elizabeth.
Elizabeth nods. "Yeah, I love sushi!" She says, sitting down next to Ansom.

Ansom nodded. "Okay, hmm.." He looked at the many pictures and descriptions. "What should I get?" He asked Elizabeth. "There are so many choices." He set the menu down. "Damn, I never thought there was so much different kinds of sushi."

@AriaTheWatcher

“ I am a.. friend of Tyr-Watcher's. My name's Akira, what's yours? ”

...♅Akira said as he looked over to the female♅...

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom nodded. "Okay, hmm.." He looked at the many pictures and descriptions. "What should I get?" He asked Elizabeth. "There are so many choices." He set the menu down. "Damn, I never thought there was so much different kinds of sushi."
@AriaTheWatcher
Elizabeth smiles. "I usually get a california roll, tuna roll, shrimp tempura roll, or spider roll."

"Th-Thana but most people now me as the grim reaper or death" she said before she realized she only had watchers shirt on and blushed while turning away from akira and wondering where watcher went "I made him mad didn't i" thana though as a sad look came over her face

@AriaTheWatcher @Fukushima Akira

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth smiles. "I usually get a california roll, tuna roll, shrimp tempura roll, or spider roll."
"I'll take it all!" Ansom called out. "Every single one." He smiled and leaned back in the chair. "Thanks for the suggestions, but I'll just order the usual." He chuckled.

Daniel reaver]"Th-Thana but most people now me as the grim reaper or death" she said before she realized she only had watchers shirt on and blushed while turning away from akira and wondering where watcher went "I made him mad didn't i" thana though as a sad look came over her face [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10407-ariathewatcher/ said:
@AriaTheWatcher[/URL] @Fukushima Akira
...♅Akira smirked and rustled Thana's hair, soon replying♅...

“ Of course not. He knows it was the fruit's effect that made you act the way you did. The Watcher's main job was the God of Forgiveness and Mercy, albeit he never showed any of those traits once my father died, however I believe he's slowly returning to his old self. You needn't worry about him. ”

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana blushed more when akira rustled her hair "o-oh" she said softly as she pulled her legs out from under her and brought them to her chest wondering when watcher will come back

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher sighs, he was waiting for Akira to leave his home before he returned to Thana.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
"I'll take it all!" Ansom called out. "Every single one." He smiled and leaned back in the chair. "Thanks for the suggestions, but I'll just order the usual." He chuckled.
Elizabeth smiles. "You probably can eat more than me then. I can eat four hundred sixty six sushi rolls, maximum."

AriaTheWatcher said:
The Watcher sighs, he was waiting for Akira to leave his home before he returned to Thana.

Elizabeth smiles. "You probably can eat more than me then. I can eat four hundred sixty six sushi rolls, maximum."
Ansom chuckled. "I seem to never get full." He shrugged and lied down on two chairs, his head on Elizabeth's lap. "466 is a pretty exact number...plus it doesn't end in 0 or 5. That bothers me." He laughed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back