• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Han grabbed the letter and looked at it before ripping it into pieces. "I don't care." He muttered before disappearing and reappearing on top of the school. He sat on the edge, completely silent.

Haiiro grabs a piece of the letter and the letter reforms itself instantly. "You should. It is Elizabeth's last words. Oh wait, I forgot, you don't care about her. You never did." She says, angrily, not even caring if Han can hear her. She smiles, deciding that she would just go ahead and remove the fourth archangel and go after god since she was bored. She wanted to spend a few minutes just staring at the clouds though.

(GUYS whats going on whats gonna happen ?)

blue looks up from her book for the first time today , it was dark she climbed down and pet her puppy to wake him up she hooked leash to his collar and they started the long walk back to the dorm

Han appeared back in front of Haiiro. "I did care about her, just like I cared about you. But, you had to go and tell Elizabeth lies. I'm done with your family." He muttered before taking a seat against a tree. "You can't kill God until you kill all the archangels, including me, but since that is impossible..." He shrugged before standing up. "To think that I loved you..." He muttered before disappearing and appearing on his couch in his dorm.

(John asked E to kill Blue, so E is going to try her hardest to kill Blue.)

E followed behind Blue, sprinting between hiding places too quickly to be seen and trying to avoid being caught. Haiiro shrugged, shoving the letter in her pocket. Since Han didn't want to read Elizabeth's last words she would just keep them to herself. She smiled, she knew that Han was lying about having ever cared about Elizabeth.

zoey walked out and jumped when she saw him " shit" she leaned over trying to get her heart to slow " do you always just poof in like that ?" she rolled her eyes" nevermind so what do i have to do to be your servant ? and when do i get to not be your servant anymore?"

the puppy turns around growling at the person who lurks in the dark , blue looks around the hair on her neck standing on end

E rolls her eyes and walks out from her hiding place silently, unhappy about being found out. She decided that she would just pretend to be Elizabeth for the time being. "Hey Blue." (@Sixxx)

Han nodded and gave a weak smile. "You can go. You don't need to be my servant anymore." He sighed and rolled over, facing away from Zoey.

blue turned to elizabeth and smiles " hey where have you been" something was off and she kept her distance . the puppy growled at her from blues ankles

Shado was practicing changing forms in her favorite part of the woods. Kade comes up to her while she is in her one of her favorite forms--a wolf. He tells her that he hates how the other kids at school treated her so he enrolled her in Fantasy High School, were she wouldn't feel out of place. Kade and his mom and dad were the only ones who know her secret and he felt bad for her that she couldn't control her phasing sometimes. So she packs her things and heads to Fantasy High.

E shrugged, walking closer to Blue. "I've been paying my respects to my parents and my friend... they died about four years ago..." She says, pretending to be depressed. The dog was starting to really get on her nerves. (@Sixxx)

Han shook his head but didn't look at Zoey. "Nothing. You can leave. I'll bring your stuff back to your dorm later." He said with a tone that was void of all emotions.

blue backs up a bit , she uses her powers to get the puppy to grow to his full size, a massive great dane who growled and barked loudly at her "im sorry for you losses "

Elizabeth winces, she was afraid of dogs, but she kept walking towards Blue. "Is something the matter? If I didn't know any better I'd say you were trying to scare me away Blue..." (@Sixxx)

Shado finally finished unpacking, and put up her last poster. She was exhausted from moving her stuff so she put on her headphones and started listening to Let love bleed red by: Sleeping with Sirens. She then fell into a deep dreamless sleep.

Zoey rolls her eyes " Bullshit Han " she stood walked over kneeling in front of him using a softer tone she smiles lightly "whats wrong?"

Blue backs up " your not elizabeth. " she said plainly" you dont smell like her , you dont talk like her "

Han glanced at Zoey. "You didn't want anything to do with me before, so don't worry about me now." He said before turning away from her and staring at the ceiling.

E nods. "You are partially correct. I am E, an artificial soul created from Elizabeth, who has trapped herself in limbo. If you get the dog to go away I will tell you more." She says calmly, knowing that she could easily kill the dog, but not wanting to. (@Sixxx)

When Shado wakes up she goes and wanders around transforming into various beings. She then rounds a corner and hears people talking about something that seems serious.

" yeh well you threatened to kill me or watch me be killed for crimes that dont matter ,of course i wasnt to kind " she puhed off the couch and walked away"i may not be an angel anymore but im not that heartless " she said with anger spiting from her voice he walked to the bedroom her long feathers at the end of her wings dragging behind her

blue shook her head no way would she send her dog away " no hes fine " the dog sat keeping a watchful eye on E " he stays"

"I'm sorry." Han called out. "I wasn't ever going to kill you." He muttered. "You're free to go. I don't want to make you miserable." He sighed and closed his eyes.

E sprints over to the dog too quickly to be seen and hits it in a pressure point. It goes unconscious, but there is no major damage nor does it experience any pain. "It is not hurt, merely unconscious. I can not remain calm around dogs." She says calmly before returning to where she had been standing before. "Now, where do you want me to start explaining from?" She asks. (@Sixxx)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back