• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue smiles , she was innocent she glowed with it

zoey flew and landed in front of E grinning " your in a predicament if i ever saw one , are you the one trying to kill the innocent girl?"

E sighs. "Yes, but no one is truly innocent!" She yells angrily, struggling to try and get out of the vines. Haiiro breaks into laughter. She had removed the fourth archangel from existence and destroyed the first layer of heaven as planned.

zoey sits on the ground and summons a Slurpee and sips it " that one actually is thats probably why you cant kill her" she takes another big sip off the slurpee and smiles " havent you seen that glow? shes too pure, ya cant "

zoey rolls her eyes " do i look like i need a lighter?" she summons a joint and snaps her fingers and a little flame appears at the tip and he uses it to light it ,shaking her hand and it gose out " you need to relax , you cant kill her might as well apologize and walk away" she takes a long drag holds it in then blows smoke rings and smiles

Noyeh wakes up, in a Hotel that is Unknown. While 5 People stand around him with Red-Like-Eyes. "Hello?" I ask the Men. They dont say a word, I look deep into they're Red-Eyes. I show them my Red-Eyes, the Men running off. "Heh... What weaklings...".

I walk out of the Hotel, looking around for someone to show me directions. No one seems around, I activate my Torch Curse. I foresaw the future, only fragments of it.

E growls. "Not happening. She will die, then Han, and I will be the one to kill them. Now can you please stop smoking that shit and burn these damn vines?!" She yells, wishing that she was able to use her powers for the purpose of destruction.

Once I deactivate my Torch Curse, I walk around the area. "I guess everyone is still in they're houses..." I say to myself.

"Ugh.." I say to myself. I walk back into the Hotel, grabbing my Stuff and leaving. I soon arrive in a Forest not far from the Town, looking around for someone. "Well... No explorers, no adventurers, no people..."

"Hm..." I wander more, finding a girl named with Red-Eye's. I approach her. "Uh... Hello..?" I said to her. "!" She reacted to my Response, I rushes over to me and spites my Stomach.

zoey takes another long drag and grined lowing it out "your very ignorant arent you ? she wont die you shot her in the head like 9 times, she just comes back " she took a sip of her slurpee " i think your more mad she didnt just kill you"

@AriaTheWatcher

I run off from the girl with the Red-Eye's, fleeing into another Town. "Really!"

"Hm..." I say to myself, looking around and seeing no one nearby. "How hard is it to find someone in a Town, or such.." I open my Bag, looking for my GPS. "This might help with the Navigation.." I say to myself, still looking around for people. "Well..." I use my GPS, but I find no one in a 50 Meter distance.

E shakes her head. "No, I am angry that I was unable to complete the task I had set out to do, and that I'm stuck here tied up by vines that YOU could easily just burn and let me down!!!"

I run away from the Town, finding a Forest with Vines completely surrounding the Area. "Wow..." I say to myself, I unsheathe a Dagger. I start to slice the Vines in peices, walking forward while doing it. "I guess I have to do something, this is just faster travel." I say to myself.

(Sorry I have been gone for so long.) Saruwatari walks back onto the school grounds after a long trip out trying to find something he never gound fustrated he shut down again. He looks up at the school the wind blowing his wind to the side across the other side of his face the eye that is usually covered has a sword slash through it going from his eye brow to the back of his jaw.

I travel through the Forest, finding the School I was supposed to be at. "I guess I made it..." I walk over to the Front Door, a little scared of whats gonna happen. I take a deep breathe, opening the Doors.

As I walk in, I see a bunch of people clinging to they're lockers. Some with Wings and Claws, others with just Horns and Tails. "Not normal as I saw on the Application..." I mumble to myself.

Saruwatari notices the door open behind him and doesnt turn to look simply standing their wondering what to do next he sighs.

"ok ok you wanna see how powerfull that particular innocent is ?! " she stood her wings dragging behind her " she snaps a fire under E the vines dont burn but they do start to burn E. Zoey blows them out and shurggs " your stuck my friend " she took another drag and a moment later blew out the smoke

I glance at Saruwatari, look back forward. I take a look at my Schedule, looking at which class is first. I sigh at seeing the first class is across campus.

Saruwatari dosent look like anything special he looks almost human just standing their he glances back looking at you for the first time then lets out a deep sighs and turns toward the dorm hallway taking a step towards it.

I soon walk to Class, as I walk in, nobody is in there. "Well... I think they gave me the wrong Class or... I had the Schedule backwards..." I say to myself.

Saruwatari starts walking towards the dorm after reporting to a staff member that he is back he walks through the dorm halls with blank emotionless eyes.

I soon walk to my Real Class, finding it's empty like the other one. I decide to go to my Dorm and sleep. After I make it to the Dorm Halls, I set my eye's on Saruwatari. I keep walking forward, looking forward as I reach my Dorm. "Well..." I say to myself "Let's get this over with..." I walk into my Dorm, laying on the Bed.

I grab the Book: Variant, reading from page 1, making it to page 37 in 1 minute. I check my Watch, the time state being different when I was in that Town.

He walks into the dorm and closes the doors seeing the familiar sight remembering actually smiling for a few weeks he soon foregets not wanting to linger on such memories he drops his stuff and sits on his bed resting his head on his hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back