• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luna sighed, turning her attention back to the girl she was speaking to. "Would you like to go somewhere with me?" She sat tentively, awaiting her response to her offer.

@Scheani

Seyren flinched at the sight of all those spiders swarming towards her. By now, there were so many of them that it looked like there was a roiling sea around her. Her skin crawled. "Then I'll bring the fight to you," she muttered under her breath. In the blink of an eye, she was in mid-air behind Zero. Her hand clamped down on his shoulder and away they teleported to the edge of the lake. Without missing a beat, she shoved him to the ground and grinned. "How was that, sensei?"

Scheani paused studying the girl before nodding her head, "Sure, nothing that interesting is happening now anyway." She smiled politely.

@The Dark Princess

Zero laughs, turning into tarantula's that all crawl away. "It was okay." Zero summons a transparent black sphere again, making the nearby area die and wither, with the lake turning pitch black. "However... You'll regret bringing me to a lake." A large worm like creature erupts from the length, about 30 feet in lenth and has no eyes. "This friend of mine I can only summon in territory with a large body of water.... and it shoots a 'special' acid. Hehehehehe" The monster starts shooting globs of black slime at her, any that misses and hits else where melts the material.

@Zylvia

Last edited by a moderator:
DragonStorm said:
"Thanks Aqua for being here for me" I smile happy
Aqua nodded,"Any time. If you need me just ask, I'll come."

She smiled back as her ears twitched. Aqua looked around the living room and said,"So how long have you been living here?"

Aqua looked surprised when he said that. Her ears were perked,"When you were young? I respect you now....I mean it took me half a year to learn just simple cooking, but then again it was because so many people taught me different ways to do it."

She nodded before bowing in respect, her tail swished as slowly.

The Watcher reappears next to John, setting down some empty vials and a scalpel before disappearing again to take care of a breach of security so that he could continue his experimentation uninterrupted.

DragonStorm said:
"Yeah when I was young"
Aqua was silent for a while before saying,"You didn't have to repeat that I could clearly hear you...."

Her ears twitched as she stared at him.

Aqua shrugged,"Whatever you like, I really don't mind."

Her ears lean forward as she yawned.

Aqua nodded her head," When I'm doing nothing I get a little too relax."

She hugged her tail as a little flame form, she stared at it as her efface seem to glow from the blue flame.

I think for a moment "wait here" I run off and then come back with a lighter "let me show ya something" I start a flame with the lighter and move my hand over the flame, and as I do so my hand lights on fire but doesn't spread, just stays on my hand

*Yawning as I woke up I grumbled* "Can't I just skip today.." *I glanced at the clock noticing it was 6:13am. Brushing the hair from my face I sat up and took my clothes off then after wards stepping into the warm shower. After showering I spread out my tails to stretch . Picking out a smexy outfit to be a tease at school like I always did I put it on then made my tails go back to not showing. I walked down the stairs, skipped breakfast and started to walk to school.*

afterward*)

The Watcher reappears, holding a books and a clipboard and contemplating how to wake John up without causing too much damage to him or injecting him with adrenaline.

He thinks to himself, sad, because it might be his last day as who he was. Not like he was going to die, but something far worse. At least for several others. "I have to... give some things. I can't remain in this world much longer. They have to find it, and understand why I can't... live much longer. I don't want anyone to suffer after this. No one.

The Watcher gives John a confused look. "What the hell are you talking about?" He asks, not wanting to have any complications with his expirementation.

John's eyes open, pure black, and he gets up. "I told you. Leave. Me. Alone. I do not want to hurt anyone." He sighs and closes his eyes again, "Right now, I would welcome death if I had an option." He blacks out, upset, and sad.

The Watcher backs up a few steps, wondering what just happened but not really caring. Shadowy chains appear and secure John and Elizabeth to the floor as he starts reading through the book in his hands, trying to find a certain page

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back