• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh me? I'm just some random guy who likes to piss off dragons in the middle of the woods." He counters in an equally annoying tone, not willing to submit to his indirect challenge.

Luna's irises lit up with happiness at the sight of another course of her favorite treat. Afterwards, she blinked once her excitement had settled, turning her attention back to the dragon boy. "He's right? Its chocolate." She then stuck her tongue into her newfound bowl of ice cream. "This, is Zero."

He walks back to the ice and grabs a few more handfuls of ice, and throws a few chunks into his mouth and starts to chew them. After a few moments he swallows, releasing a burst of cool icy wind, causing snow to form around him. Wiping some water from his lips he finally states "Well don't bite off more you can chew" revealing a slight smirk and he puts a few more cubes into his mouth.

Zero's shadow forms into what looks like a gigantic dragon, and all of a sudden he grows red scales, a snout, a tail, and can breathe fire. He breathes fire on the bag of ice, causing it to melt. "How bout' you cool off a bit with a drink?" He smirks back, accepting his little challenge.

Wiping off the the burn marks from his face he continues to eat his ice. "Now your talking" stated Tenax, now somewhat interested in Zero.

Luna blinked, watching the two all while she nibbled on her bowl of ice cream. Finding entertainment in their conversation, she quietly observed them all while paying attention to her own accords.

"It's true I do enjoy talking... but enough bark, let's start a little bite."" He smirks, and returns to his original form. "Instead of fighting me... I'll let you fight my familiar. Have fun with him!" He erects a very large portal behind him, his back being lowered to the ground from the amount of effort taken to do this. Then, a large dragon about 70 feet long and 30 feet tall appears behind him, sleeping. He slowly wakes up, then getting on his "paws", causing the ground to shake. Telepathically, everyone can hear "Why have you summoned me? I was in my 10 year sleep schedule..." He yawns, and then points slowly over to Tenax. "If I beat him, can I go back to sleep?" Zero grins, "Of course."

"You better bring more than just that if you want to win" Tenax said smirking, putting his hand on his blade.

"Mistake #1.... mistake me for a weakling. I defeated Zero twice before he successfully defeated me and claimed me as a familiar...." He stomps the ground, causing a ring of fire to surround them and the ground to crack and rumble, pieces of earth shift and lava starts seeping through the cracks, making the air humid with heat and proving ice powers practically useless unless they're able to freeze at such a low temperature, that they could freeze magma. His tail then appears right next to Tenax's face, his speed unparalleled. His tail whip has the strength of being able to tear mountain in half.

Luna gasped, disappointed of the sudden change in temperature. This sudden wave of heat caused her treat to melt. Originally, she could care less about their squabble, but once it ruined something of which brought peace to her, all hell was to break loose. She grit her teeth together, stomping over to the pair of fighting males, she stood straight in the middle of the both of them, glaring mainly at Zero.

As soon as the tail hits him, he suddenly bursts into mist and quickly evaporates. Suddenly a voice from on top of the dragons head is heard. "Is that all you have?" asked Tenax, in a challenging tone

Before he could react he plunges his sword into the dragons head, freezing it from the inside out, causing him to break into multiple peaces

Last edited by a moderator:
Luna took a moment to keep her glare at him, even after getting the ice cream. She then sighed, rolling her irises as she took her ice cream and sauntered off while they squabbled.

The pieces of ice then melt, and the sun is suddenly blocked out. All of a sudden, he falls from the sky, bellyflopping the ground. The result damaging, sending large waves of magma into the air and the dragon breathing fire everywhere, trying to leave no options for escape.

Popping up beside Luna Oda watches the amusing fight, Snapping her fingers to form a treat of her own to munch on; Not caring if the girl disapproved her company.

Luna jumped backwards at the sudden appearance of the girl. She didn't truly mind, but remained in a state of pure cautiousness every since the events only a mere minutes earlier. Sighing, she returned her attention to the two fighting boys.

Zero sighs. "People these days with bloody teleportation powers, It's being over used so much." He sighs again, and continues caressing the rabbit skull he has in his hands.

Looking over at Luna Oda spoke, "Sorry if I startled you, though I doubt I did; I was just curious of what all the excitement was. So, if you don't mind me asking, what made thing 1 and thing 2 start this chaos?" She questioned, her eyes half lidded.

"I do not have nor use teleportation powers" said Tenax as he glided down from the old height. "Remember the ice machine? Once I ate the ice I made a clone of myself, and sent him back for me" chuckled Tenax

Luna took a moment to recollect her thoughts. "Well. It started with thing 1 asking me what my favorite type of ice cream was. Then thing two interrupted. Now this."

"Ugh so much noise" Tenax complained as he walked back to get his ice and through a couple chunks in his mouth.

Oda smirked, "Fascinating. I take it thing 2 knew the flavor and thing 1 got edgy, thing 2 probably returned the attitude, and so on until we got here?" She mused ignoring the complaining in the background.

The dragon then forms into a humanoid form, now a normal size. "Did he just start reading a book? in the middle of our fight?" He breaths fire on the table and the book, burning it to pieces. He then disappears, leaving zero where he was standing. "I'll fight you instead of my familiar." He grows 10 feet in height, and a black cloak grows with him in size. His flesh melts and decays, leaving mushrooms and a variety of insects. A duel ended scythe appears in his right hand, and he simply waits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back