• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Watcher's mask becomes a psychotic smile as he grabs the scalpel and an empty vial, walking over to Elizabeth. He cuts her arm with the scalpel, not too deep but deep enough to make her start bleeding. He collects a small amount of blood in the vial and shoves it into his pocket, grabbing another empty one and walking slowly towards John.

DragonStorm said:
I think for a moment "wait here" I run off and then come back with a lighter "let me show ya something" I start a flame with the lighter and move my hand over the flame, and as I do so my hand lights on fire but doesn't spread, just stays on my hand
Aqua smiled as she did the same thing. Moving her hand in the flame she lift it out as it slowly turned into a blue flame. Aqua then made tiny little figures of people, the little people looked around before running a bit in her hands. She giggled as she made the fire die down the little fire people disappearing.

His hand twitches, and it clenches, becoming more active. The corruption starts to fade away, along with some of John's memory.

The Watcher walks straight beside John and kneels down, cleaning the scalpel off using his coat and preparing to cut into John's arm.

The Watcher smiles, collecting as much of the blood as he can before pouring the vial with Elizabeth's blood in it into the one with John's blood in it and looking at his book for instructions. He pulls a piece of chalk out of his pocket and backs up about five feet, starting to draw odd runes in a circle around John and Elizabeth.

John wakes up, even though he was... different. He stared at everything and screamed. "Who are you! And why is there... a cat...person there!' He started to breath rapidly, and shook.

Scheani said:
Scheani paused studying the girl before nodding her head, "Sure, nothing that interesting is happening now anyway." She smiled politely.
@The Dark Princess
Luna nodded her head, settling herself straight before standing up and brushing her clothing off. Stretching her arms upward after clearing her clothes of degree and any ice cream damage.

Standing Oda pauses to wait for the girl to adjust herself; Having no adjustments to do herself.

The Watcher completely ignores John and finishes drawing the runes. "You don't remember?" He asks mischievously, thinking to himself that it might allow him to do more unethical experiments if he forgets things easily.

Luna averted her gaze over to the girl, before clasping her own two hands together, placing them at a calming position at her front as she began walking.

@Scheani

Last edited by a moderator:
The Watcher smiles, kicking John in the leg almost hard enough to break a bone. "Oh shut up, you and her are the test subjects of my experiment. I am going to be performing an ancient ritual that I have no idea what it does on the two of you, so I will not let you go John."

"Who are y-" He feels the kick, and starts to tear up. "Just stop this... please!" He looks around the room for an escape path.

The Watcher shrugs. "I will perform the ritual whether you like it or not, but I am sorry for kicking you like that. It was uncalled for." He says calmly, walking over to Elizabeth and pulling the vial with Elizabeth and John's blood in it out of his pocket.

The Watcher shrugs. "The exact name for what she is, I do not remember, but her name is Elizabeth. All I know about this ritual is it has something to do with making the second person who drinks the contents of this vial like the first." He says calmly, pouring half of the vials contents into Elizabeth's mouth before walking towards John.

"I-Is that blood?! Damn satanic prick." He closed his mouth, refusing to partake in anything like this. He forced himself to calm down, ready to escape when he had the chance. He never asked for this... he just suddenly woke up, like he was in a dream.

The Watcher smiles, shaking the vial. "Once you drink this, if I translated those runes right, you'll become one of...whatever they're called, basically what Elizabeth is." He says, standing right next to John. "You can drink it willingly or I can force you, you're choice."

His eyes grew wide, and he started to twist and turn, moving his head away from the strange man. His arms and legs started to bleed, but he still tried.

The Watcher shrugged and forced John to open his mouth, quickly pouring the blood down John's throat before he could react or spit it back out. The chalk runes started to glow as the ritual started working.

He felt it swirl down his throat, and his eyes teared up. He had lost hope, and hung his head. "What are you doing... I am just a normal boy. A human boy... And you do this for what?"

The Watcher starts laughing maniacally. "You humans used ME as a test subject, tortured me, did HORRIBLE things to me...I am merely returning the favor." He says cheerfully, magic flowing from the runes and starting to affect John.

He felt himself change, and he closed his eyes, not wanting to look. He hated this... he hated these few minutes of pure torture. Of he was let out, he would end it all. He would finally die, and rest, not wanting to see himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back