• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
((Is he doing it because my new custom tag? ^.^))

"Had it coming?! You know how much I hate them..." He glares at the watcher, and smiles. "It'd be a shame if I killed myself... Elizabeth wouldn't be too happy, wouldn't she?"

The Watcher stops time and appears behind Eisen, holding him in a headlock before allowing time to flow again. "Not TECHNICALLY her, I used her blood in a ritual, so pretty much me. She wasn't even, and still isn't, conscious." Meanwhile The Watcher created a few clones, using them to keep watch over John. "So does that mean that you hate her?" All five of them ask John at once. (@BiohazardZERO @captain forever)

Eisen bites him on the arm, and stabs him with his bare hand, in the chest. He then jumps back and leaves his host.

(THE FINAL BATTLE BETWEEN THE WATCHER AND EISEN)

His hands light up, with shards of pure energy extending from them, and he watches the Watcher carefully. Since he is unmasked, Eisen can compare him to speices of his text book, and his notes, to find simalarities, all happening in his mind.

The clones all sigh at once. "If you didn't hate being one of her kind so much she would probably thank me for doing it...or attack me for cutting her and your arms... All I did was make something she had a dream about become part of reality through a ritual that would produce the same effect." They say at the exact same time. The Watcher shrugs, his sword appearing out of nowhere and his wound instantly healing. "I do not wish to fight you." (@captain forever @BiohazardZERO)

"Midori would kill you. For cutting Elizabeth. Same with Nanami, and the rest. You do realize you are in trouble, right?" He smiles to the watcher, and suddenly frowns. "He's coming back..."

"Then change John back. He may be an asshole, however he has shown compassion and love. This is not the option. Plus you are affecting others as well,what about his daughters?" He says calmly, and lunges toward him, cutting his face.

The Watcher quickly sprints a couple of feet to the right of Eisen, putting his mask back on and securing it perfectly. "I refuse to change him back. According to time itself this is how things are supposed to happen anyway, although, we aren't supposed to fight each other. Oddly enough these are all things that are concrete, points in time that have to happen no matter what." He says calmly. (@BiohazardZERO)

(@captain forever @BiohazardZERO)

John slumps over, and gets up, eyes fearful. "He won't give it up... he just won't! Just let me go!" He starts to cry, closing his eyes.

"Doesn't Elizabeth love him as it is?" Eisen is still checking his database, and widens his eyes when Elizabeth and The Watcher appear next to each other.(In the database) "So... that is what you are..."

The Watcher sighs. "She does love him as he was, yes, but like I said, concrete, fixed points in time and all that shit. And what the hell even are you doing, because obviously you are focusing on something else other then my important explanation which is also a fixed point in time."

(@BiohazardZERO)

(@BiohazardZERO @captain forever)

"H-He was the third one. My father decided to create a master race, that can travel body to body, enhancing the bodies, making them stronger. The corruption he called it. He thought it was a wise idea to infect me with it... after some of those things, same as her." He points at Elizabeth. "They killed the first two of the corruption, leaving the him out to die... maybe that's why he hates nekos so much... and for fourteen years, he has had complete control of my body. He was different from other strains, instead of making the muscles stronger, he infected to brain, causing supreme intelligence, and some powers. The John you know besides. And after 14 years, I'm finally free! And I woke up, finding myself tortured by you. And Eisen, did that... I don't know... Elizabeth, did she fall in love with the corruption?"

"Surprising huh... they act human sometimes. But how could you not know?! How can a average teenage boy do all this trouble? I mean, you are changing his race for a reason, right?" He smiles a bit.

"Well..." They all trail off except for one that was behind all the others. "It was mostly for revenge and for fun!" It exclaims before another clone can clamp his hand over the blabber's mouth. (@captain forever)

"That's nice... and hurting someone while you do it. A bit unexpected don't you t-God no... I don't want to go back!" He starts speaking into air, and blacks out. He wakes up again, but is different. "I hate that kid..."

The clones all seem a bit embarrassed. "You didn't hear anything. We didn't hear anything. Nothing happened." That all chant unanimously. "Time to experiment!" They smile, whispering to each other to try to decide what to do next.

(@captain forever)

"Where's Elizabeth. Tell me now." He sighs and looks at them. "You remind me of a few years back... we had a demon, and they have so many interesting parts! You know..." He keeps on talking.

They all toss a rock at John and keep talking. "Unless you rather her be experimented on instead just shut up John." They all say quickly before returning to a heated argument about who gets to choose the experiment.

(@captain forever)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back