• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Alright then... I guess we have a conclusion." One of them says, seeming a bit depressed, before addressing John. "It seems we cannot agree on this, so basically we're just going to isolate you and allow you some time to adjust to your new self." It says, seeming really depressed. Shadowy chains bind up everything except for John's head. "This is only temporary so that we can transport you without fear of you fighting back." (@captain forever)

"Who said I need my body? I might leave this one... guess John already told you about me. Anyways, he's fighting back, so I might just get out of here. Tell Elizabeth I'm sorry." A black liquid starts to pour out of John's ears, and it moves away. The body wakes up, and looks around. "I-Is it over? Please tell me..."

The clones exchange confused looks and nod. "Yes?" They say, not sure in the slightest if it is or not. "But not the experimentation part, that will continue for a while." One of them yells.

(@captain forever)

The liquid starts to move by itself, looking for an exit, looking for a host.

"Kill it! Kill that!" He looks at it, trying to escape, but notices something is off. "Burn it!"

The clones all shrug. "We don't have to." One of them says while another one sprints straight at the liquid without thinking. The rest of them yell, "CHARGE!" and follow suit.

It looks for an escape route, and finds nothing. It suddenly runs toward them, at a fast pace.

John looks at it, and starts to worry. "Guys!!! It's coming after you!"

Mia continued to walk around and asking people if they had see two people. She had described the two people as Zero and Luna, but no one could lead her in the right direction.

It starts to escape, flowing through a sewer, spreading out, infecting the water.

John's just stares, sulking. "You should have left him alone... now anyone could be infected..."

The clones shrug. "Not our problem." They say calmly. "Although we could easily trap him if we wanted. Annnnyway," They say, picking John up and disappearing, reappearing in room 63 this time still holding John. "We are going to give you some time to adjust." They say, walking straight through the wall where the door was and locking the door in the process. (@captain forever)

He just sat, staring into empty space, thinking what the hell the corruption did. He was even more surprised when he found out that Elizabeth girl actually loved him. The corruption he meant.

On the run... just like usual. Finally, I thought I was unnoticed, but he, the damn watcher had to do this. I'm sorry Elizabeth, maybe we will meet again... maybe...

The liquid looked for something for a host, and found a rat, and it entered it, controlling it. It ran outside of the city, looking back once.

John just looked around, and got up. "Hello? Anyone?" He rubbed his arms, sore from the terrible day. "I hate this place!"

Sora and Masaki stand outside the school gazing up at the site, masaki says "Wow... This is a cool site" he grabs Sora by the ear as he tries to walk away. "Dammit Masaki l-let me go!!!" He struggles and yelps as Masaki makes fire appear by his foot

Masaki laughs and makes the flame disappear as he goes over to the main door accompannied by Sora who is behind him, they enter and walk the halls, Sora says.. "These halls are dead...."

"Let that girl go. Anyways, not like you need her anymore. Just keep me here, but let her go." He sighs, and lays down, not focused on anything.

The rat controlled hides in the school, looking for someone stronger, and finds two new comers. The liquid pours out, and starts to creep toward One of the boys.

The static returns and the clone starts speaking again. "Sorry, but she is necessary for a few of the experiments," A clone appears, holding Elizabeth, and sets her down in the same room as John. "but she will be staying in here for the time being." (@captain forever)

Maski grins with excitement "Damn this place is huge! Much bigger than our house... He runs around aimlessly as he is excited. Sora stands there as he senses a strange presence and says to Masaki, I dont like it here.... Can we move somewhere else?" He walks and grabs Masakis hand and walks down the corridor, masaki yells "HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back